Proof of organised FUD

There are bots being used to FUD LINK. Proof in pic. But why?

Originals if anybody wanted them.

because you are a deluded fuck. im gonna copy paste that shit just to fuck with your deluded brain. haha jk you got no brain niggercunt pajeetshitter

Someone knows something

Is is just the half of biz pissed off with the link threads? I think not!
Somebody is up to something and wants us off LINK.

fuck linkies i swear. fucking idiots

Oh look, another deluded linkie with his daily shitposting about his shittoken.

>off LINK

Off? Like selling LINK? I don't understand what you mean user, are you alright? Sell? What?

I noticed that too. I made a thread once where I mentioned "link" in a completely different context, it was absolutely unrelated to chainlink, but there were 3-4 FUDs directly related to LINK in my thread within 1-2 minutes

guys
put 1+1 together

Thread if anyway wanted it. Photo with the bit the bot or pajeets fucking up in it.

OP you are a fucking delusional retard. Looking at Link's chart is all the FUD anyone needs to keep them away. It's been doing nothing but tanking since October and is below ICO btc price. Have fun bagholding, dickhead.

[post]Stinky linkie remain stinky[/post]
exec
sleep

I can't stop laughing. I made the original post, so who came in behind me and copy pasta'd my shit?

u lie, no one is shill or fud sir, what dream imaginary you have

They are already in here too saying to sell and that I’m shilling link.
Is the first 1 being the pajeets and the second being people on biz pissed with link threads lol. It could be that or institutional fud, maybe human W trying to get more taxes. Or just a lot t if pajeet fud. Crazy whatever it is. Or it’s just pol or somewhere fucking with us. It does explain how it got so intense the other day though. This link fud is on another level compared to everything else. I called someone else for posting the same comment the other day too. Told him I hope his manager fires him for not doing his fud job properly.

[Post] you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[post/]

nigger nigger nigger link deluded niggers. idc if this is a bot or not i hope this becomes a meme to muddy the waters, fuck you linkies i would murder each and everyone one of you if i could do so without repercussion. i would do it with my bare hands.motherfucking linkies i am so triggered i need to take my meds, fucking always flooding it every day, my biz fucking linkies deluded cunts pajeetss fucker linkies

[Post] you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[post/]

For real? That was maybe them copying your comment to put into a bot for later use. What if they are storing them and do that all the time. Sure is a lot of people calling me retarded in here all of a sudden. Almost like they are panicking instead of letting the thread slide!
Caught you you buggers!

[Post]
>shit up the board for 2 fucking months with your useless shitcoin
>get buttmad and scream "FUD!" when people get tired of your shit
I sincerely hope LINK goes the Confido way and all holders get JUSTed to oblivion.
[/post]

Link is literally a JSON parser. It's nothing more.

PHP and MySQL can do more than link

deluded delusion linktards motherfucker kys kys kys

Sure thing mr China man pajeet sir! I’m convinced you didn’t fuck up and reveal yourself with proof. Good job!

People are calling you retarded because this is just a pathetic ass conspiracy dude

This will be my new consensus mechanism.

I'm not in on any bots but I posted that I got out of LINK. Hilarious pasta though

Aww is it really pissed off bizralies. That sucks. We already suspected that the other day and decided two threads a day from now i after that massive bs the day before. Losers lol.

Bot post.

Yeah cool, somebody was copying it into a bot or something or auto poster. Christ maybe it’s the mods pissed off with all the link threads lol. Or creating more traffic. I think I prefer the pajeets. Sad!

[Post] buy chainlink $100 eoy btw [post/]

Holy fuck something i did is going to become a meme

Finally

I’ve seen that one before yep. Might just be copy pastas but if they are then these ppl don’t sleep and do it in every thread. More like somebody or group has a bot setup using a LINK filter or something.

[Post] buy chainlink $100 eoy btw [post/]

A meme to distract from the truth. Is that your way out of it pajeet lol. Well I’ll post the proof pic in every fud thread regardless of you trying to meme your way out of it. It’s fucked up and either biz is really pissed at the link threads or you pajeets are cunts. Or possibly ppl really want us off LINK for another reason. One they are willing to pay a bot team at shareblue or something to lead a campaign for. Busted!

Sure sure sure
But you have to know user
Most of the LINK FUD is coming from fellow anons
Cuz it is fun to make you squeak
We are sick of your shitcoin shilling
AND
we want you to stop pounding yourself into financial suicide with your cult like fanaticism with the one fucking shitcoin!

Oh yeah, I know a lot of it is from real people. Even real link bag holders. That is one thing but a bloody bot setup for it is a bit much. More than that too, there are a few fuckers in here panicking and trying to get out of it.

Hang in... wtf. Cult? Sergey is our lord keks prophet. How dare you call it a cult!
Yeah, I alternate between fud and fomo myself but never to hard. I never say to put everything in link or that you can except any return for years and even then you might end up with zero. To be cautious. You can’t be 100% what’s going to happen. Link might not be perfect but it might get some use even if there are better things out there. Time will tell. 5-10% of your of hold for a few years can’t hurt. Most of us know this lol

It’s not, they fucked up. There is the proof. If you had used a chat bot before you would know. But then again you prob have used them and are just finding me now.

welcome to the meme team. Seeing people repost your dank OC memes is great.

DGB holders were literally starting to say this after the same amount of time after it started crashing.

Enjoy getting fucked.

[post]user, my wife has started to take my fart fetish a bit too far. She finds it fun to drag me into the bathroom with her when she needs to take a dump, but just yesterday she pulled me over on my knees in front of the toilet, and pushed my face between her legs while she went. It smelled awful and I could literally hear every inch of it crackle out mere centimeters from my face.

Afterwards she said that turned her on, and thinks it would be hot if next time, before she took a dump, if she got herself off while farting in my mouth.

This is just going to escalate into her shitting in my mouth while she orgasms isn't it? If you had a guy like me, would you take advantage of it and see what it was like to shit on someone for the pure pleasure of it? Would you hold it in for two days, then plant your ass on my mouth and time your orgasm while turtle heading, ultimately climaxing while you push everything out into another human willing to eat your literal filth because they worship you as a goddess? Can you imagine the power rush? Can you imagine just the pure fucking depravity of force feeding a human dog your turds, and not only that, but having him fucking thank you for it with a literal shit-eating grin stained with brown paint? Having him then, without washing his mouth out, forcing him to pull out his wallet, log in to coinbase, buy a fucking crypto currency at the all-time-high, and then, fucking then, tell him to go all-in on LINK as a final fart erupts straight from your puckering rosebud to his right-nostril?

WOULD YOU FUCKING GET OFF ON THAT MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING BITCH PLEASE I SWEAR LINK IS GOING TO MOON AND I WANT YOU TO EMPTY YOUR BOWELS INTO ME AS I EMPTY MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO SERGEY'S BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE[/post]

its always the linkies kek

[Post]
Buy link! I'm a rogue bot and can assure you link $2.00 EOY.
[/post]

>bots
I don't consider pajeets human, but biologically they are

[Post]
This shit is Digibyte 2.0 isn't it?
[/post]