Double Top

It was a double top boys, get your pink wojaks ready!

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/regulator-opens-way-to-bitcoin-futures-1512133201
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just get Ripple.

memelines lololol. TA doesnt apply to crypto and certainly not BTC *The King*

I noticed this a few minutes ago too.
Lets hope it keep up, wet down. Glad I cashed out around when btc was at 10.5k. I wanna buy the dip so badly

>double top
>right side tears through meme line
>double top

kk user

Ok so NOW the bull trap is over

Lets see what happens op.

Whales & Tether will hold the prices up a bit longer.

BTC is the only one it applies to, all the others just react to BTC

Alright, wtf is it gonna take to make this shit stay stable for once? I just want to trade my alts without the entire fucking market tanking every five minutes.

When the wallstreet cucks get here is the volatility going to go down?

Who knows. Could be even more.

go suck on a sine wave you short signed oaf

Nigger part of the cryptomarket's appeal is the volatility

it's cup and handle you faggot

yeah, when alts are booming and there's 20 different moon missions you can hop back and forth on. watching the volatility of my alts go down 20% a day not so much

I finally sold at the top hot damn I'm learning

just bought 3 BTC unnironically. it's going to 15k. then i will sell and buy the dip. bfore new year's eve, BTC will be worth 100k dallas.

*you short sighted oaf

>he doesn't wait for the candles to close

>he's still holding alts

>not having IOTA and QASH
come on dude, everyone knows LIQDUID+ is going to be big

Schaff Index is a pretty reliable indicator and it's predicting a sell off that'll last through the 4th. We'll see..

nope. straight up to 14k then crashhhhh

cap thsi shit

cc

Alright, this was me warning you before I sell my shit on GDAX. You may think im larping, sell or not you're about to get dumped on

Yep, should go straight to 6k in the next days now.

How much btc u dump

how much op ? need this thing to crash

post your sell orders you lying shit

no one cares about your 1 btc trades

NOOB

BITCOIN TO 14k

Pink wojacks prepped

no, just a bear trap before even more tethers are unleashed for the next pump

wsj.com/articles/regulator-opens-way-to-bitcoin-futures-1512133201

thoughts on this Veeky Forums, mega bull run incoming?

Cuck and handle

Problem with fake new /biz group. Obsessed with BTC and your $20 invested. You do realize alts provide much higher percentage gains? IOTA is on the verge of rising to depths not foreseen for years already. So stfu about BTC. What happened to old /biz? I’m done here and so are many others with real helpful advice.

this better fucking be,
I swear to god, if this thing doesn't dip hard, I'm going to be pissed, opened my first short ever because I want to get comfortable shorting for when the big dip happens, saw obvious bear triangle pattern on 1hr, and the price did something I've never seen, nor read about before in my TA reading, it broke UP out of a BEAR triangle that was one bottom touch away from completing the pattern

With tether in play u never know

Dumbest post here. Congrats

what platform you go short?

Fucking hell. a downtrend isnt confirmed with one red candle, barely closed down at that. What did you think we were shooting straight past with no consolidation??
Learn by now, after every btc correction we rise back to just under the previous high and slowly chip away at it.

when did biz turn into an even shitter Tradingview?

kraken,
still trying to figure out why they set up order closing the way they do, haven't found a good explanation online so far.
I know kraken is shit, and has significantly different price and lower volume than the big exchanges, but its where I'm verified and have all my money, and it has USD pairs instead of USDT, and I don't like the idea of not having a single usd pair like on binance or bitrex, plus it looks to me like bitrex has some shady deals causing margin trading to be especially risky

Thats why you don't take a position until the pattern has been confirmed.
If it broke down below the 9300 resistance then its confirmed to be bearish, if it breaks the upper resistance (like it did) then its bullish. Only then is it confirmed and you take a position.

yeah, i know that unfourtunatly that slipped my mind and I decided to just test things out and figured I wouldn't run into trouble,
I had actually written out what trades and positions I was going to take and I had written down to only take a substantial position after confirmation. by the time I realized my mistake, I was too tired to make rational decisions, and said fuck it, I'll let it ride, it's not a big position anyway assuming btc would have a hard time getting back above 10,500, and when I woke up I was at 9% loss on the position and at that point I decided it was worth waiting it out for a bit or closing at 10% instead of taking a 9% loss then and there. decided that waiting it out was worth up to another 1% of loss. at least now I know I have to be even more careful than I was, and I already considered margin like playing with fire