Tokencard TKN is kill

WTF? It is being unlisted from Bittrex.

Sell your bags.

What! How can this be? The project isn't dead ...

I'm afraid it is.

Howey test. I don't have enough to care about dumping no matter how low it goes. Might buy more.

Joosted

damn! i sold a while ago, still have 10 left over. its been somewhat of a weekly activity to check the price of it, its almost broke even a couple times, always like 5% short. lil guy almost made it, its ben fun...

LMAO

Ooh that dude who's their biggest investor and likes to show it off is probably maaaaaad

Not only that: they used a Visa logo on one of their initial card previews without authorization, that was a major fuck up.

Literally. Another ICO bites the dust.

fastest delist in bittrex history? it was added in may this year

NOOOOOOOO
BUT I BOUHT 3 HOURS AGO
1 BTC WORTH OF IT

Fucking rekt

Damn, was watching this one since it has MVP release in December, thought it was gonna be really good in a few weeks. This was its only major exchange and the team are kinda incompetent so wouldn't expect it to be listed somewhere else anytime soon. I'm gonna go troll their Discord now lol.

Probably, it didn't even mooned kek

I knew this is scam. Now its dead

has anyone else noticed how coins that are about to get delisted on bittrex get pumped?

Yes whales have bots. On morning they are like "oh my god, fuk me"

Very risky, but seems to be a theme lately.

So this is the opposite of moon...meteorite?

Aaaaand it's gone

Their reddit will be a clusterfuck tomorrow

did you notice that this coin didn't get pumped before delist, brainlet?

i dont believe it, hell ive seen the product...they are hiring devs. Fuck Trex, im buying it all up

wait a few hours for it to dip
buy
wait for pnd, pretty sure its going to happen

it hasnt been delisted yet you retard

fucking so many shitcoins on bittrex and this is delsited. im furious and not even a holding that much, i just generally thought it stood out amongst the other basic bitch token gift cards. oh well, screw it, BTS was delisted to and its one the best investments for 2+ years out there

has it pumped? is it going to pump? no and no little 80 IQ brainlet. now fuck off.

OK so im joosted

lol watch it get pumped on the 7th spastic