pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs
pastebin.com/MsiQrSgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Especially the version of him in Marvel Adventures. Really, Marvel Adventures is just great all-around. You've got a Reed Richards who actually helps the world, a Hank Pym who's perfectly emotionally stable, and a Spider-Man who can manage to catch a break once in a while. Everyone's a lot happier in the Marvel Adventures universe, if the Marvel jump had an option to choose your continuity like the DC jump did I'd go there.

Don't touch him!

FOOL, JUMPER DOES AS HE PLEASES

Then I shoved my thumb right up his cloaca.

Okay I know this is you trying to be all Steve Irwin, but initial thought is 'user is fetishposting.'

>implying Steve Irwin isn't a fetish
>implying you don't wish you could have Steve Irwin say you have a cute little bum

Steve Irwin is not for sexual.

>you will never have Steve call you a little beaut'

¿Porque no los dos?

... There's a set of greentexts I'd like to link right about now that says that to the contrary (and includes a guest appearance by Jackie Chan) but I can't find it.

I'm pretty sure his widow would disagree.

Normally I would say that that doesn't mean shit.
Buuuuuuttttt, there is no way that Bindi isn't his.

So /JC/ how are you going to deal with the Johj? What was your mosaic organ? Did you save anyone that didn't make it in the series? Have you seen Johj Johj's Bizzare Adventures?

I remember hearing about a Star Wars Original Trilogy jump being in the works

Any update on that project

Would I be able to use X-Men Telepathy combined with a replication of Cerebro to rewrite all of their personalities and goals to make peace between the them and humans possible?

youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs

I brought it up last week but

>being a bug-person or furry

No thanks.

Quesada should be the secret end boss of the marvel jump. You have to stop him from making Spidey sell his marriage to the devil but Quesada has author powers

Some of the MO Operations have no visible changes, you could go with one of them. Going just from canon examples, we've got electric eel, planarian worm, cuttlefish, flesh-eating bacteria, cordyceps fungus, and sea squirt.

You can be a plant person. A few of the operations though didn't give the person any amount of transformation and instead basically just gave them a super power, electricity production, self cloning/regeneration, or the ability to produce a fuckload of poison/poisonous bacteria to name a few.

ANIMORPH (23)
--LOCATION--
Small Non-Discript Town
--BACKGROUND--
Drop-In
Male, 13yo
--PERKS--
•Morphing
•Two Of Your Earth Hours
•Acquisitive Gaze (800cp)
•Chimera Morph (500cp)
•Estreen (300cp)
•Extreme Morphing (-300cp)
•My Name Is Jake! (-400cp)
--ITEMS--
•The Series
•Morphing Outfit (-450cp)
•Morph Pocket (-500cp)
--DRAWBACKS--
•Restless Wildlife (-100cp)
•Attractive Host (0cp)

pastebin.com/MsiQrSgk

Let me be clearer.

The only way I want my DNA modified at all is the Conduit Gene. That's just how I roll.

I had no Mosaic Organ because I went Scientist, my way of dealing with the Johj was Golem and robot army. My robots generated a large section of force field and the golems murdered all the johj within. I also had them establish factories using nano tech containers and the natural resources of mars so that the factories could build more murder bots.
The force fields were to keep the Johj Isolated so they didn't get a chance to adapt and pass along any adaptations and the golems were advanced epic mithril and adamantine golems with the hellsing puppet master strings built in to them.

I probably should just go with a Bdelloid for all the shit they do, but if I don't find a cool critter to get before I roll Terraformars I'll probably sandbag with the Tardigrade so I get the same endurance but no worrying over what the hell kinda genes I've picked up in all the jumps after.

I have enough trouble bookkeeping just with what jumps give me, ya know?

I dealt with them the same way I deal with all my problems - dodge their attacks until they stop trying to kill me, befriend them, and negotiate a mutually beneficial arrangement.

>how are you going to deal with the Johj?
Black Holes. I have a problem.
>What was your mosaic organ?
A Polar Bear and a Hereditary Red Fox.
>Did you save anyone that didn't make it in the series?
Probably everyone who would die past the point where I'm going to destroy mars.
>Last Question
The Fuck?

Nobody knows, just be patient.

Doesn't your hereditary base have to be an arthropod?

>Can only be purchased once. Can be modified by A.O.O, but not by Bribed the Doctor.

>no importing a Hereditary Base

Seems kinda arbitrary.

In Doom's defense, Surfer can be kinduva fuckwaffle sometimes.

Star Trek transporters solve all johj problems. It doesn't matter how invincible they are if they're all beamed away.

Well given how adding imports bit OAA in the ass, IF he ever comes back and updates it good fucking luck convincing him to keep them in.

Or you can just ignore Tera instead of punishing us all.

>OAA
>Coming back

Nah, that was there in the jump before Tera's thing with the Jurai trees.

>How are you going to deal with the Johj?

One person. Taylor Fucking Herbert, hopefully Rahab Blessing reward will still be a thing so I can make my own army.

I'm responding to that user's post about 'nooo OAA should remove it because Tera abused imports!'

Make sure to get her some way to boost her range, then you can take them all out at once.

Rahab's no longer a thing in the plot, so that's going to be a question for the ages.

>Jurai trees
>Tera abused imports
"Show me on the picture where the jumper touched you."

>how are you going to deal with the Johj?
At first I tried killing them with magic... and it worked quite well, against all expectations. Unfortunately, the fuckers reproduce way faster than I could kill them.

So I dropped a moon on them. It didnt work.

So I dropped another moon on them. It also didn't work. And then I was out of moons to drop.

So I went back to Earth, ruined everyone's space programs forever and bombed China back to stone age.

...It was my 5th jump, I tried, I failed. Know when to fold 'em.

Johj Johj's Bizzare Adventure

Here's Johjtaro with Johj Platnium

Should've bombed Rome back to Stone Age as well. They're also responsible for things.

Identity: Vagrant, age d8+23=26.
Procedure: none purchased.
Perks: Quiet (0), Guided Feet (150), Kamen Man (400), I See Where This Is Going (400), Airdropped Laboratory (200).
Drawbacks: There From The Beginning (+600).

Due to a screwup, a vagrant somehow went without the procedure. There were bigger things to worry about, though. Like Bugs-1 going quiet en-route and dust storms rising over Mars: not good, considering all the money spent on terraforming it. Even moss and roaches need to breathe.

As telemetry indicated the crew of Bugs-1 might still be alive, Bugs-2 was assembled to investigate. By the time they arrived, all of Mars was obscured by vast dust storms. Bugs-1 was found in a stable orbit, but upon docking Bugs-2 also went quiet. Plans of a third mission were shelved when the planet's gravity somehow began increasing and the crews were presumed lost when both ships deorbited; Mars had become a slowly expanding blackbody.

Despite a clusterfuck of "accidents", “abductions” and “terrorist actions” involving highly-connected people and resulting political fallout that would fuel conspiracy theories for generations, the Earth found itself in a much better position some twenty years later. There were rapid advances in materials science, fusion power, automation and energy storage/distribution; some were dubbing this period of peace and technological growth a Second Renaissance.

The strange behaviour of Mars eventually subsided, to reveal a planet of comparable size and mass to Venus, with a strong magnetosphere, a thick oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere and a surface buried in frozen H2O. When signals from Bugs-1 and Bugs-2 were detected on the surface of this new HothMars, the Annex-1 mission was hastily sent. They discovered the crews of the earlier missions in suspended animation, next to a blackbody monolith.

Nobody noticed a small capsule drop a single Roach into the sun.

Space Odyssey trolling ftw.

Correction: Black Holes made of FFIX Dark Matter so it reaches between dimensions to kill them harder.

Oh boy, GI Joe perk "Psychological Warfare" to give her a helmet that will further her range, coupled with me already giving her super-speed so she can speedblitz the Johj at Mach 40 should definitely do some good. I'm also planning to give her either a silk creating insect or a planarian flat worm as a base to further her combat prowess.
I kinda hope its mentioned, cause Im willing to do anything the jumpmaker has to offer to get that evolution-based power, even if its just a scientific skill or something.

Even help the Johj in destroying humanity?

BB has a gun that fires singularities if you feel the need to see them get black holed.

There's an item in EVO that does what Rahab does, but better. Just buy it and screw the tremendous effort.

Blazblue? I can't seem to find it.

is the google drive mostly up to date? Like, if I use it will I be missing a huge swath of new jumpchains?

>Spoiler
Never! I fight for justice, I aim to protect the dream of Humanity wherever I go, I am a fighter for those who cannot fight, and a sheild to those who cannot protect themselves. To forsake my humanity is the moment when I pack up and end my chain, because my humanity is what stops me from becoming a murderhobo edgelord.

>Arcum Dei: Odin - A pair of guns that do not fire bullets- Instead, they pierce through space and collapse it at a point in line with the barrel. Odin can even fire through walls and other obstructions. Using it properly requires excellent kinesthetic sense and the ability to estimate your distance from the target. Theoretically, you can use it at any distance, but this becomes more and more difficult the farther you get away due to the extreme precision required.

Huge fan of these, I reverse engineered them and include them in all my power armor.

It's almost entirely up to date, jump makers usually upload the latest version to the upload folder, or get someone else to. There may however be a few that are out of date, but that's actually kind of rare.

The only one I know that's out of date is the Dark Cloud jump. Dirge updated that a few months back, but I don't think it ever got up on the drive.

Oh, the Icon of Civilization?
Yeah, that item seems really good, but I need a ruling of whether it scales up the abilities like Terra Formars does, will an ant when turned into a humanoid become capable of lifting 100 times its own weight? Or will it just be a peak human?

Use those with some Hyperkinesis and John Woo'esq perks and you'd smoke fools. Well, if you could get their rate of fire high enough, that is.

It doesn't grant Johj-tier scaled up abilities. They might be "superhuman" in that if you used it on an elephant the resulting humanoid could toss people around like little dolls due to it's size and muscle, but otherwise you basically get humanoids that at best have some advantages based on the animals nature.

Oh, Worm_user, btw does the Alexandria perk that enforces the Manton Limit discriminated between friendly and non-friendly powers? Like if you needed healing or to go through a portal, would you need a way to turn off the power before you could get healed or have the portal transport you?

You can still be healed and whatnot. It's there to prevent pyrokinetics incinerating you from the inside out and similar things like that. Not some complete shutdown of exotic effects that try to effect you.

Noted! Thanks alot Worm_user, always appreciate your Jumps, The Evo one especially.

So about how much of a boost would someone who got an M.O. of a Deathclaw from fallout get? Would it be worth it?

Not him, but: You won't need to find some other way to turn it off. All the Shard powers come with a free toggle, which is remarkably permissive of an Entity shard to let you just turn them off like that. Also, going through a portal should work anyways, the Manton Effect would only protect you from someone forming portals inside you.

>forming portals inside of someone
...that WOULD be quite the entrance/exit...

Well, keep in mind the 'scaling to human size' mechanic. A Shark MO wound up weaker due to the reverse size disparity between a Great White and a human, so a Deathclaw would likely wind up the same.

Not a very big one. M.O Operations scale to their user's size. That's why the most combat-powerful ones are bugs, proportionate strength of a spider and all that. Larger creatures are mostly useful for unique powers they might have, like senses or weird metabolic behaviors or stuff like that. You'd still get some of a strength boost, because Deathclaws are strong disproportionate to their size, but you wouldn't have the full strength of one.

Hey, thanks a lot. It's always good to hear that people are having fun with them. Especially the jumps I made that aren't Worm. I love the series and setting, but it gets tiring after the fiftieth or so time it gets brought up. Questions about my jumps other than Worm always brighten my day.

Some days the pain makes me want to fire up the archives and start playing the drinking game from my very first post.

Well, hopefully you find it nice to hear that I plan on using Gaia from EVO as my ultimate companion, I always loved post jump rewards, so when I can get a really nice and eternally loyal companion I get super hyped.

>...that WOULD be quite the entrance/exit...
Here's a fun idea: when a jump gives you the option to start anywhere you want, as opposed to being allowed to choose from a list, try going drop-in and choosing to appear INSIDE the main badguy so you can explode out in a shower of gore.

Also, nice quads.

If you're going for a non-insect MO, then Red Surgery is great. It boosts your transformation allowing you to compete with those with insect MO.

Well, it's also a general boost all-in-all for an Operative regardless of whether they're an insect or not.

Personally, Swords and Sorcery is one of my favorite jumps. I'm just not the sort to write up my adventures or anything, so I don't talk about it much. Still think it's absolutely great.

I kind of want to be a smartass and choose "Human" as the creature for my MO organ.

It'll either do nothing, or we'll get a reveal in the last 20 chapters that doing this is actually gamebreaking, somehow.

I bet you one internet ticket that the latter will happen.

It really is. Though I still feel a bit cheesy for the wording and whatnot.

No regrets. I love Noblebright, Jolly Cooperation, True Companions, Loyalty, Devotion, all that heartmelting friendship and emotional bond stuff. Companions don't get nearly enough love in the chain. It's why I try to be generous with companion imports.

Out of all the ones I made it's definitely my personal favorite. It was and is SO MUCH FUN to write! Guh, I seriously am tempted to start writing OC S&S genre stories just because it was so much fun.

>Jumpmaker's screams of rage in the distance

I sang to them.

>jots that idea down for later.

Say, not that user, but I remember you made a little S&S scenario a few threads ago. Was that just for fun, or will it be part of the jump? Because either way, it looked really good. Thanks for the jumps, they're all really awesome.

>Spoiler
I do my very best and hardest to get companions that I can help and make them more then the sum of their parts, really glad to see others give companions love as well.

I like the wording of it though, it wouldn't cheesy, its nice, Gaia best waifu/companion.

>jump-chan lets you start anywhere you want
>tell her "inside of the BBEG"
>wake up with your cock in his mouth
>he winks

Any other suggestions for good companions? I most go for a Companion-light build, but I'm trying a run where I take them, now. Are there any that you think are must-takes? Good personalities being favored, of course, it's easy to power up Companions so starting with someone decent and good takes priority over strength.

I'm gonna assume this works like a cross between this guys power and the Gravity Beam Emitter

That's the opening for the first starting location's scenario yes. My design process is mostly in my head and then I just sort of drop chunks of it onto the word files as things "click" but that's basically finished. I'm still kind of veering around on how the scenarios will go because I want each one to be unique and stand on it's own merits. Not to mention the ending rewards and whatnot. I already have several people I've bounced my ideas off of screaming in anticipated agony though, so hopefully I can live up to the hype. Honestly kind of nerve wracking considering I don't want to accidentally muck up my best jump by doing a poor job with the scenarios.

Whenever I listen to people talk about their chain, I honestly think things feel like they come to life when it gets into companions dynamics and how everybody interacts. Maybe that's just the way I'm wired, but chains where companions are a big influence and focus always make me smile.

It's why I like JC in general. I love the people here. Even at our worst. It's a lot of fun getting to share a hobby and fun like this with others. Moreso when you can manage to make something that adds to the community.

> "Touché, Jump-chan."

Frisk and Asriel from Undertale are pretty good choices, or Sans and Papyrus if you want a more goofy, silly theme.
Cool! Reading the description, would the Blasted Wastes happen to involve a more eldritch threat, perhaps a ritual to summon a Great Old One, with a choice between stopping the ritual and letting it happen in order to permanently kill the beast ala Old Man Henderson, with different rewards for both?

It's still ridiculous how high Kubo took the powerlevels for the Final Arc.

You know, unless he decides to bite it off, this isn't that bad an outcome.

>Final Arc
Wait, is it finally over? What happened?

It is if you paid CP to be female.

I'm still mad at how Nimaiya died.

Far as I know it's still ongoing, but this is the final arc/saga/whatever.

Not over yet but the current arc "Thousand Year Blood War" is the final arc that is supposed to wrap up the series and answer all unanswered questions

Currently, the idea is that you're quickly found or are there with a an old half mad Sorcerer and his daughter who are trying to hunt down the places secrets to both repair his mind and powers and plunder the secrets for themselves. The threats involve hunting down the ruins of an ancient kingdom that tried (and failed so so so sooooo hard) to bind the world's first god of fire.

It's Mordor meets Dark Souls.

Well I don't believe there are any must take companions. There are some I highly recommend however.
Sans from Undertale is really just pure awesome and he needs to get out of a world that is continually rebooting; Also his brother is awesome so they are well worth the 600 cp.
Arcueid Brunestud from Tsukihime is one of my favorite characters from any medium and I would be hard pressed not to mention her. The only reason I didn't take her with me was I didn't want to NTR Shiki who despite being a little slimy has been good for her.
If you are a heavy drinker just do yourself a favor go to Touhou and grab Suika Ibuki, really you can't ask for a better drinking buddy; just be sure you have immunity to alcohol poisoning at that point.
Finally Fallout 4 lets you grab canon people so I would highly recommend people like Joshua Grahm, Fawkes, Curie, Dr. Mobius... actually really there are too many to name.

Huh, okay. That's thing.
Huh, that actually sounds really interesting-
>tried to bind the world's first god of fire
Ho boy. I'm guessing he's still rather pissed about that, isn't he? But that sounds really cool, I'm looking forward to it.

Cool. Thanks, anons. Might be a while before I work my way around to those places, but I'll remember the advice.

You forgot Mean Sonofabitch.