Chainlink New Website

Rory Confirms

Bullshit

probably redesigning the website cause every institution that they try to sell their piece of shit oracle to goes to their website and sees it's a pile of shit

[Post] you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[post/]

I dumped my bags on you pieces of shit. The whales and devs are out and left you scraping the bottom for scraps

The big news is here guys. Finally dipped into the 32 mil to hire a web designer.

Their new design is as unfinished as their road map.

They're moving to tumblr.

thanks Rory

[Post] you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[post/]

[Post] priced in [post/]

Bot larping niggers.

[Post] BUY NOW IT'S MOONING [post/]

believe it when I see it. They "say" a lot of things

>no reason to worry
>while link dipped below ico price just yesterday

this shit is gonna moon so fucking hard we are not gonna belive it.

sergay is letting us accumulate and letting the traitors abandon ship

Criminally underrated.

[Post] yu goys need toah feel what its like sell this garbage. sold fat weeks ago, $ back to going up in real coins[post/]

What was ico price in btc? 1400 sats something like that?

didn't they have a special webpage for swift smart contracts at one point, like it seriously looks like swift are going to be offering a smart contact service to their clients (i.e every business in the world) using chainlink

Yes, create smartcontract com/sibos17

put the dots. the pdf is there and youll see the exact page ur talking about.

Hey that's mine.

It's cause I asked him why devs, advisors and VC firms weren't on the new page. Still has the info on link.smartcontract tho.

Yea and they took it down. SWIFT have released a report in the last month that appears to confirm the application of CL in their ISO 20022 standard. Feelsgood.

Is this the last nail in the coffin?

yeah dude. fucking sell.

Great, maybe in February it will be done and LINK will rise to .25 cents again.

where you nigs talk to rory...their fucking address is a shoe store in San Fran.

Not pinterest? Just sold 100k.

If you've never been to an startup office in SF, there are multiple suites in each building. Stop fudding like an idiot.

I wonder if his wife's black child is involved in the design process

its a designer baby

Just a reminder that the bot activity on \biz\ is real. Ignore the fud, fomo and random stupid threads. It’s mostly fake!

If they have time to do the site maybe that means they are done with the test net... or they hired a web designer for it.

wow rory is fat

Thanks Rory

You know that's a meme and not actual bots, right?

[Post] You know that's a meme and not actual bots, right?[post/]