It is now illegal to conceal bitcoin and you will go to prison if you don't declare how many bitcoins you own...

It is now illegal to conceal bitcoin and you will go to prison if you don't declare how many bitcoins you own. You are all so fucked.

(((Mrs.Feinstein))) said in her report. Go ahead read. I knew this would all end horribly. Did you really think the government would let bitcoin take over? Heh no way. I already cashed it all out. Enjoy being criminals I definitely don't want to break any laws.

Take a read: btcmanager.com/us-senate-bill-s-1241-criminalize-concealed-ownership-bitcoin/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/21/mexico-has-its-own-immigration-problem-american-retirees/?utm_term=.ee80d0dc695a
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank God I'm not an americuck.

SELL SELL SELLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have like 0.000035 BTC across different exchanges that iincouldnt withdraw because of fees and minimum transaction fees. I’m not gonna report that and I doubt they care.

Mexican national here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just get Ripple XRP

>
burgerboys getting squeezed once again...

its happening

the recession is near,

i repeat

all abort america

5th amendment. Don't I have the right to remain silent?

god I am so fucked. If LINK doesn't moon I won't be able to pay my taxes and I will probably KMS or leave country

I made 50 bitcoins off you idiots. I cashed out over 750,000$ now I'm going to invest in something practical like real estate. Enjoy being an eternal bag holder of your digital tulips lol

"criminalize [those] intentionally concealing ownership or control of a [digital currency or digital exchange] account."

Wait, so it's illegal to not report your World of Warcraft gold balance? Oh man, this is amazing.

>can't participate in ico's
>illegal to not tell the (((government))) about your BTC
>land of the free

I can feel my XMRs getting comfier

But i have 18k coke rewards points

>make it a crime to conceal bitcoin
>can’t prove it because the bitcoin is concealed
10/10 legislation

all transactions are public on the blockchain bro

Well btc is a currency and it has value according to retarded people so it's the same as money
You can't hide money from the government
Deal with it
If someone wants to sell cheap btc I'll buy for 5k a pop, I'm feeling generous. Add me on discord.

The day this bill passes is the day I leave this country for good though. Seriously. Enough is enough.

MOONERO BABY

Very important note here

>Also in her prior written testimony, she stated that “the FinTech industry could be a very helpful partner to the government in addressing national security concerns;” that “investigators like digital footprints and that is exactly what digital currencies provide;” and that “of course, we can only follow the money to an individual or group if they used a Regulated exchange, one that follows basic AML/KYC laws.”

Coinbase cucks DID THE RIGHT THING LMAO

>You can't hide money from the government
>muh freedum

Someone reassure me that crypto will stay fairly unregulated in two years still please.

It doesn't seem to bode well for you Americans

11th of Dec. Stratis will release Breeze wallet. Decentralized and trustless Bitcoin tumbling. Your welcome

JUST

>cuck americans LUL

jews not even once

>It's normal to lie to the government
????

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/11/21/mexico-has-its-own-immigration-problem-american-retirees/?utm_term=.ee80d0dc695a

Just walk over to Mexico and denounce your citizenship. Mexican government would not even deport you, they would just issue a fine and schedule an appointment to the Mexican naturalization office for free permanent residence.

Go hide your wealth in China and get executed

>must answer all government questions

what is the right to silence?

>AMERIIIIICA

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

*sends you to prison*

feinstein is disgusting

>kills someone
>muh right of silence
Not how it works

Its a bill retard not a law

>atomic swap into another coin
>claim all the coins in the wallet they have linked to you got "hacked"

nice try kikes

so happy to be fucking off to japan next year. SAYONARA (((IRS)))!!!

japs will never accept you retard

don't care as long as i can keep my gains

lol this shit isn't gonna get passed

Actually you can remain silent if you kill someone it is how it works

fucking told you coins are 3rd world sceme on the first world

STREETSHITTERS ARE TAKING OVER YOUR WEALTH VIA BITCOINS

Buy Monero.

Lick that boot boi

>Moonero
CAN'T CASH OUT

You can't claim "muh right of silence" if you get caught

Really hope KMD and other DEXs solve the liquidity problem.

>Knowing the code to a number on a ledger is like killing someone.

If all transactions are public then guck them for making it a crime to conceal which you can't do.

>Government requires disclosure of all coins
>The people are angry because they would have to cash out to pay taxes
>Government plays the part and says they are there for the people and will now have a government wallet to collect due crypto
>MFW the government will literally start [s]stealing[/s] taxing our Bitcoins directly

Ohhhh Fuggggggg

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO9OOOOOO9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEROOOOOOOOOO

ALL ABOARD THE ROCKET SHIP WE PICKING UP SOME BURGERS ON THE WAY

lol ur american. you have to file taxes for money made outside of the US.

how are you gonna cash your mooneros when the shit goes down?

Isn't there a monero version of localbitcoins?

would you really sell your moneros for cash in person to some shady stranger?

yes you can dickhead....

The accused is not a competent witness for the prosecution...

t. lawfag

Ok I get it that most cucks on 4 chan don't understand basic things about our government but heres a rundown for you. This bill was introduced in a hearing in the judiciary department. It is currently not scheduled to ever see the floor of the senate for further debate, nor has another hearing been scheduled. the senate takes another 3 month or so break here in about 2 weeks. When they get back it still won't be on the legislative agenda for about another 2 months because the republicans will be back trying to pass another piece of major legislation. Then another break. Then everyone is campaigning for midterm elections -- noones voting on this bill, because it's not a legislative priority for the majority party, it was introduced by a democrat. Then after the midterms end, they'll probably get around to looking at it assuming it's still on the legislative cycle, in which case it'll get bounced around with people addint amendments left right and center. And then maybe MAYBE it gets passed in summer 2019. Bottom line anyone shitting bricks right now is a retard.

(((Feinstein)))

Wait a second.

What if we NEVER cash out and build a whole economy around bitcoin?

seeand if you don't, you'll get hit with tax evasion if they ever find out.
Yay government

I've conducted 4-figure cash transactions in McDonald's before. It's not that big a deal.

this; or move the fuck out of this shithole country

fucking thank you, was hoping someone here would point this out

I thought that Bitcoin wasn't technically classified as a digital currency though (more of a commodity).

Oh yeah? How they gonna do that? There are no banks on the cryptosphere. The whole point of bitcoin is that it's decentralized. Come on.

The Bill of Rights effectively no longer exists thanks to modern legal precedents that shit all over it.

Kind of looks like the G Man.

This kike has me fucked up if she thinks Im gonna tell the govt how much btc i own

We can't. The transaction times and fees are ridiculous.

>[s]
fuck off

It's sad how they managed to precedent their way out of the bill of rights. Just slowly bleeding out one elderly authoritarian judge at a time.

Nothing new, and it's not a law yet..just a proposed bill

Yes this kind of response is very predictable. It looks like governments are 'cracking down' but it is really the world- and reserve banks' doing. They own everything and wont lose that foothold withouta fight. They are threatened by crypto as they won't have any power if people own their own money.
Anyway anything they do really only effects crypto as long as goods trading is done in fiat. When you can run a bussiness without fiat the government can't do much except take you word for what your turnovers and expenses are. Hope I live to see that day.

Lol idgaf im not even paying taxes

god bless donald trump FUCK DEMOCRATS DIE DIE DIE

>report my bitcoin holdings
>continue to make 10x gains
Wow so hard.

Just wait for 7nm chips. Wait for the future inventions and innovations. Shit, people are always trying to improve on Bitcoin's latency: see ETH.

You can actually, you are not allowed to lie in court about something. But you do have the right to remain silent or claim you forgot. This case is different however, you must also report all the income you make. You can't just claim you forgot, you do have the right to remain silent. But you still will face the consequences on whatever they are charging you.

What they can not do however is demand you hand over the private key to your money since that would be self incrimination.

>transfer all to monero
>memorize keys
ez pz fucking solution

>transfer all to monero
from where?

Not that user, but it is possible to invest a relatively small amount and work that into a significant nest egg. When all of those gains are traded through and/or kept as Monero nobody will know it belongs to you

But how do you cash out?

except when you transfer them out from the exchange that has all your info? and if it doesnt, someone has it unless you bought btc way back in person. Did you?
This untraceable crypto thing is just a meme these days. Everyone has given their info when they got in, at least where Im from

This is why Bitcoin didn't start rising until Trump got elected.
They were going to kill it.
Trump will use it.
Look for more in his second term.

I'm anticipating this and have no idea what I could even use as a store of value. Guess I'll just get cucked by the elite.