Have you bought your intergalactic expedition ticket yet?

Have you bought your intergalactic expedition ticket yet?

Yes im waiting patiently

Waiting since ico. Jumping off with colussos release because it will never move

This will 100x in two years when it becomes the new PayPal.

same

havent even been trading these blatant announcement pumps

This will never become "the new paypal" you can transfer money cheaply with other coins and this won't give free money transfers to friends and families like paypal.

I got 100. No lambo, but maybe a new gaming computer or mining rig.

PayPal also has cuystomer support if the service provider screws up. Decentralized agencies don't

so easy to trade these announcement.

>buy a few days before announcement.
>price goes up 50%
>announcement
>sell
>price goes back down 50%

I mean it doesn't have to become a literal PayPal clone. What I meant is their roadmap targets brining crypto payments to the masses and also has plans for FIAT to crypto. It's more of a platform for payments that targets business applications along with normie usage. With eth scaling along with RDN, request should scale along just fine. It's more of a stripe / PayPal hybrid.

That's the wonder of blockchain? You can tell the flaws and disadventages of a centralized service like PayPal too. If you wanna have escrow service, then REQ will build these kind of option too. Nevertheless i will sell my stack before the friday news once again. This shitcoin wont move until Q1 roadmap is done and then it might be too late.
Good luck to the comfy bag holders, lmao

This coin is worse than Chainlink, because it keeps bleeding no Matter what

This guy got it

i sure do let's wabi wabi
WALLAMAIIIIIIII

Stellar Lumen, REQ, POWR ARK what else is this shit site shilling? How many of you retards are actually making these buys?

W A B I
A
L
I
M
A
I
THE JUMPING FROG

But REQ is the new OMG, PayPal and PwC together!!!!!11

tell me why req is a shitcoin then goy

The Chart and the numbers never lie. You need to defend it.

Req is good
Ark is great
Powr is dog shit

Do you people even bother to research what these coins do or are you "day traders" making massive daily gains off your .03000000 of bitcoin you keep shuffling around?

What are your picks?

Sounds like some dumbass shit somebody who capitalizes random nouns in their sentences would say.

You sound so fucking stupid it’s embarrassing to be on the same planet as you.

Bought around 150k REQ after the binance disaster and sold a bit to early pre the first bi weekly update. Did the same shit with the last time too and guess what i will do again? How are you doing with holding this shitcoin?

Look what ARK just announced today and see req colossus fucko

Someone is emotional invested into this shitcoin. Feeling sorry for you and Feeling sorry for your anger issues.

Easy explanation for the random upper,- lowercase - in some countries you have different languages and different spelling rules. Combined that with a smartphone which is programmed on another language, you will have sth called Auto correction.

Best regards your smart dumbass

They annouced they found thier next sucker, you. Explain in your own words what the coin does. Let me guess, its faster, more secure and the future of crypto? When you got a winner one doesnt feel the need to be part of the echo chamber to comfort them or try and lighten those bags.

I dont hold alt coins that have no purpose. You know they whales already have all the posts pre written for when the dump occurs. HEY ANONS WHO ELSE GOT REQEK? You guys are just pawns. Probably the easiest userbase on the internet to manipulate.

One of the many things that the crypto community has taught me is that when someone accuses another of being an “emotional” investor, it’s because they have no actual argument and rely on petty insults for defense. I don’t even own REQ, bud, your comment was just stupid as fuck and if you can’t see that then I feel sorry for you.

With so many ICO's going 10X, and REQ getting cucked by Binance, this thing has been primed to explode to .50 for months. I am super excited, and have accumulated all I will. Makes sense December would be its time. Now, we wait.

It's a false assumption that every coin will eventually moon, and by moon I mean going several times it's ICO price. I wouldn't be surprised if it stays below ICO price until the end of next year.

Yes, with the test net of the thing it actually does coming in a few weeks, and its base following increasing at a rapid pace...you can keep telling yourself that. whatever makes you comfy after it hits $1. ;)

kek, alot of utility crypto has launched some sort of beta or test versions, and they don't budge a fucking inch, that's not big news at all, in fact it's expected of them to do that.

>You sound so fucking stupid it’s embarrassing to be on the same planet as you.

>rely on petty insults

Keep dreaming of your 1$ per REQ

Wabi wabi