Anyone know why is pumping hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1.26%
One hell of a pump.

autism?

Must be hard to be a stinky linky when a raindrop feels like a waterfall

[Post] you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[post/]

[Post] new website smartcontract.com [post/]

You posted this exact comment in another post. I'm sure all who hold have sold some at some point or another, likely bought back in cheaper. What are you trying to accomplish with this useless sentiment??

[Post] you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[post/]

[Post] priced in [post/]

>[Post] you guys need to feel what its like to sell this garbage. sold a fat stack weeks ago, $ back to going up again in real coins[post/]

but really though, look at them buy orders. i love to see those big boys

LOOK AT THE VOLUME

Putin noooo!

no shit huh?? a couple of Million dollar buy order or more shoots that shit up 2 or so fold. this is jackpot territory

that was something like 65 BTC daily until a little less than 2 weeks ago. somethings going to happen, whales have been tipped and seem to be fudding and accumulating.

People panic buying in because BTC started tanking again. SALT just mooned for the same reason.

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 5neiO2p0) 12/01/17(Fri)21:16:43 No.4716
This bot smells like PHP

not holding LINK just because the price is low makes about as much sense as not marrying the woman you love just because she has a niglet son

>loving a woman who has a niglet son

>tfw 10k link

feels bretty gud

Fucking nice!

I hope we both get rich.

[Enternamehere]"LINK" is bad

How much will I make with 8.6k link in five years?

At least $20

>falling for such a cheap bait
Fucking newfag.