AaaaAAAAAA

PEOPLE WONT STOP SHILLING ALL THESE COINS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BUY EVERYONE IS SAYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT AAAAAAA

gold reward the chad of lending coins a secure 4x

PSA:

Veeky Forums doesn't shill anything until after it already mooned.

Examples:
ADA
BitBay
XMR
VOX
NXT
XLM

>tfw when you find interesting unmooned coin with solid dev team but noone responds to your thread

what coin user

This is true 98% of the time.
Literally, my entire watch list is every coin I see mentioned here, and guess what happens when I check
>50% 24hr
>150% Week

Dont buy any of those. There are a few Veeky Forumstards who actually drop good knowledge and want to help. Its usually the coins that are still not officially on CMC and ED.

Which one

I've learned from the shilling. I buy coins biz either completely FUD or doesn't mention at all. Portfolio is up 120% since I took this strat.

Ignite will be big 2018. Y'all are welcome

XRP will moon within the next 5 years. Hold a bag of that in the meantime

If you do the math, it has almost always been better to just buy BTC and hold. Buying top 5, top 10, top 20, top 50 basket etc would have been better some times, worse most other times. Unless you have a genuine insider connection to a company or to a coordinated pump, don't bother chasing shit. You will just lose all your hair and money try to get ahead. You don't know what the markets are going to do, either any particular coin or the crypto market in aggregate. Nobody is smart enough to guess right more than 50% of the time.

I don't care how obvious the next moon mission looks to be to you, you're probably getting shilled and going to get dumped on by bagholders. Just hold BTC, maybe some ETH and XMR if you're feeling adventurous, sit on your fucking ass and get rich. It's that easy.

Why so long? I’ve been bagholding XRP my entire time, there is no mercy

Easily the best advise you'll find on biz. Sadly I'm just starting to realize it.

im done with alt coins honestly was going to invest in LINK last night but I'm too much or a brainlet to know if its worth it, plus all the fucking linkies shilling LINK makes me feel like the coin isn't shit and their desperately trying to save it. BTC just seems like the easiest choice just buy and hold.

no it really isnt.

XLM moon hasn't even begun

Because its made for banks which means its slowed by regulations. Also because its currency is centralized by ripple they can keep its growth steady and stable, which is also intentional to make it safe for banks to adopt.

>Smartbridge, Allows any coin to be used and exchanged. No limits like atomic swaps
>Small buisness blockchains. Creat your own chains at the push of abutton, with templates and customisable features.
>Smart contracts with 12+ API language support
>First SCIC coop society in France. Publically backed by France Think tank. Hello EU adoption.
>DPoS, better than POW, better than POS, Eth chatter is already going this way, stakers governing and voters.
>Mobile wallets 2017
>Native smart card 2018
>Truly the normie coin, masses will flock. It'll share the space with Ethereum too acting as a bridge for the spastics.

How are you not on board yet?

everytime someone promotes a coin I just believe their pajeets shilling a shit coin, how do i get out of this mentality

Enjoying your first day on Veeky Forums? Ignore these threads and buy NULS.

pretty much this desu. If you can jump into an alt right before it pumps and sell out back to btc then ur good, but without fail if you are too slow you end up stuck in an alt while btc grows unabated. You will still profit in alts but much much much less.

Don't, that's the correct mentality to have. I can't think of a single instance where a Veeky Forums post led me to buy a real hidden gem I wouldn't have found otherwise. Half the time the thing I bought went sideways, the other half it deflated like a punctured ballsack. Not once did I actually make sick gainz.