Say something i'm giving up on you

say something i'm giving up on you

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

something

Will moon in 2025. Don't worry.

it's never gonna happen user, i'm sorry. you should have dumped them for LINK in late september like everyone else

My cousin who isn't even into crypto just downloaded the Brave browser. Why is this coins price so fucking low?

It regularly has modest good news, people sell the news, lowering the price. Needs more unfulfilled rumors.

really? its weird you say that, i was thinking now is a great time to buy this coin. its not going to get much lower. its due for a moon. just last week it was close to 2k wasnt it? im positive it will get back there soon. it seems really undervalued right now, im keeping an eye on it

I understand there's lots of bagholders for this coin but I jumped in at 1800 and will continue to buy some. coin will have a massive moon in due time. these will be the prices people wish they bought months from now.

it's being added to coinbase early 2018, then we moon. relax and accumulate more if you like.

www.atmchain.io
Who the fuck is this.

Brave is my primary browser on mobile and I'm nocoin

is there a definite source for that?

Where exactly is the value of the token, or at least where it will come from in the future?

I like Brave and use the browser, but I don't understand why I should care about the token.

Because no one wants to jump through hoops to buy the token to pay websites who also have to go through a shitty process to receive said tokens.

Browser is getting better though. I like it on desktop for crypto related web browsing.

Best browser is Opera. bar none.

at the moment? none, bar speculation on future price. But once BAT payments start being used, it could open up avenues for monetization for content creators and advertisers. There are currently quite a lot of Youtube content creators who are getting their video's demonetized. I could see this taking off with only a handful of youtube personalities using it. And if it hits mass adoption, then yeah, it should have definite value

see twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145

there is a bit more out there...but if cb starts supporting erc20 tokens in 2018, which they have claimed they will be doing many times over the past few months, BAT is in ez

>twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145

nah its all good thanks for sharing. I didnt search very far beyond the initial reddit posts from July that first appeared on google which seemed to be nothing more than conjecture by BAT owners.

Then start one

retarded name, needs rebrand

Don't need to

BATcam will allow you to get camgirls to strip for tips and schlick for you at a 10% discount from fiat