So, Vulkan will defeat "The Beast"? Thoughts?

>vuvuzela intensifies

No.

The Beast was confirmed to hail from Ullanor which was confirmed to be the homeworld of the Orks.

It took multiple legions to defeat Ullanor Empire and its warboss with the help of the Emperor. The Beast Waaagh! is much stronger than that era.

Welp. It has been announced, that they will revive Vulkan and he will raise to kick the Beasts ass...

I know. I read the BL announcements. It doesn't mean he will win.

Vulkan is no Horus.

Right. He`s "just" a psychopathic, deranged, insane, broken and immortal primarch...

Wait. They are bringing a Primarch back?

It seems so.

In 33k.

In 33k, However, Russ will be back in 40k relatively soon, Wolf time bitches.

>More space furries
Please no

Fraid so, what with first/worst legion being tricked by a minor warp entity into bombarding Fenris and trying to kill all the Wolves, our Wolfy Primarch is coming back.

get hype

>Wolf time bitches
You mean the time when the Space Yiffs lose all semblance of anything that isn't wolfwolfwolfiness and finally get purged like the mutant degenerates they are?

As much as you may want this to happen you do realise GW will let no harm come to their beloved Wolves? Sure they'll take some wounds but it'll be worth it to get Russ back.

Save us Based Dark Angels.

Both dark angels and wolves are fags.

Bring Corax back instead.

>Fraid so, what with first/worst legion being tricked by a minor warp entity into bombarding Fenris and trying to kill all the Wolves
Why do people never actually bother to read the book and instead repeat false information?

Whiny, goth marines? Please.

Angron did nothing wrong.

>read the book

But user, there are no wolves on Fenris.
This is known.

>defeat "The Beast"

"The Beast" is an infestation of mushrooms with Turrete's syndrome. Once Admech deploys Project Fungicide, even the remotest spores will be killed. Mission accomplished, good end. No more awful Hurrdurr Cockneyspeak - and the galaxy rejoiced.

Except that Angron is a fucking daemon. He literally killed all the WE librarians in the most over the top way possible with stuff like making their heads explode and then feasting on their corpse. Angron is fucked up bro.

>fucking daemon
No, he's one of Khorne's Daemon Princes, not Slaanesh. Khorne won't tolerate fucking.

>Implying that Psychers arent the root of all problems in this setting.
>Implying treasonous librarians deserve to live

Dude Angron is redpilled as fuck when it comes to this setting. He knows exactly why he exists, to fuck shit up and he goes and does it. Now that he is truly immortal he is even more crazy hard.

Fuck everyone else, Angron by 40k time is the man.

>will defeat
There's like six books after the "final" invasion of the ork homeworld. Vulkan is also the only primarch they can kill off without being worried about serious consequences cropping up in 40k.

it's not happening

I really just want to get to the beheading.
vangorich did nothing wrong.

By 40k time Angron has been killed and his demon spirit is trapped in the eye of terror

GK are bullshit though. "I got killed by a bunch of named GKs after I became a daemon" is hardly a defeat.

still got put down.

now he's trapped in the eye of terror making excuses to his brother primarchs "oh but you should have seen the other guy!"

Who's going to argue with him? Mortarion?

Calling it now, Vulkan won't actually be Vulkan. He's going to be some enhanced modified Space Marine cooked up by Koorland/Vangorich meant to reinvigorate the war effort

Also the location of the Ork homeworld was revealed last book

It's apparently Ullanor

Vulkan is literally the only Primarch they could bring back for this. Everybody else is still indisposed after the fact (Guilliman, Lion, Jaghatai, Dorn) or too big a deal to appear here (Russ).

The only options were Vulkan or Corax, and nobody would follow fucking Corax anywhere. Nevermind the biggest single offensive in the Imperium's history.

You have forgotten the Khan, he could come screaming out of the webway fuck some orks up and jump back in the webway.

>Jaghatai

Though I agree, that'd be great.

If by " trapped in the eye of terror" you actually mean "ascend to the perfect form" then Angron has it all perfectly for him.

Remember, in 40k becoming a deamon prince is actually one of the best things that can happen to anyone. Its literally immortality and near endless power, becoming an aspect of one of the Gods.

Sure he now has a weakness to Grey Knights, but against anything else he is pretty unstoppable. If the 100 Grey Knights dying didn't fail to stop him the entire Space Wolf chapter would have fallen with Armageddon. And this was back when there were only 1000 grey knights and 100 of them appearing anywhere was unheard of in the lore.

Plus, the Dominion of Fire was freaking insane when you think about it. Even Black Crusades haven't been that successful.

It's also implied that your ambition diminish and become prone to the chaos patented lolrandom stuff

>Whiny, goth marines?

Fucking memeing bastard. The Ravens are more akin to stealthy, scalping, savage indians. Corax is the badass warchief that tears apart predetor tanks.

>I'm back bitches
shit gets fucked up
>peace out. BANZAAAAIIIIIIII

>and nobody would follow fucking Corax anywhere
Except you know, the Salamanders and all its successor chapters, the Raven Guards and all its successor chapters, and the Iron Hands and all its successor chapters, and since he's a fucking primarch probably tons of IG regiments as well.

Anons, if a loyal primarch would show up suddenly (no matter which of these fuckers) ALL the forces of the Imperium would follow him. Because they would have to, no matter if they like him or not.

Chain of command and stuff, you know?

After ascending to a daemon, you sort of stop carin about the mortal world. Sure you might go out, raid and slaughter for your god every now and again, or be summoned into the world by some crazy fucks, but all that's really important to you after ascending is your gods position in the great game.

where are yall getting these books?

Where are you getting yours?

>Salamanders and all its successor chapters
So, only Salamanders
>Iron Hands and all its successor chapters
7 of them by the 41st, I guess there were less when primarchs still were around
> Raven Guards and all its successor chapters
Nothing bad to say here, SPACE SHARKS will steamroll orks by a single force of badassitude

>mutant degenerates

They aren't mutants you dumbass

So, 3 chapters of the first founding + another 12 chapters.

About 15,000 marines?

Is this series set after Russ and Corax an hero'd into the Eye of Terror? I can never remember when they deserted the Imperium to kill themselves.

Russ was the last Primarch to "disappear". This is set about 1000 years after that

Why is Russ no where to be found in the 1st black crusade? I always assumed Dorn was the last, it made the event a bit more grand.

All the Primarchs have been gone for years