strawpoll.me/10144367
strawpoll.me/10144376
strawpoll.me/10139518
strawpoll.me/10144369
strawpoll.me/10144463
strawpoll.me/10145411
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chrome, all the way

If anyone has the prevernal image, I have a mighty need.

>sexy businesswoman Opera
Welp, guess I'm switching browsers.

bump

Well thanks for posting those for me.
I'm just about done with page 3. Suggest me perks that the factions get before I move on to page 4 and the mystery box

It's the braindead dumper, he doesn't ever post ideas

I add my ideas in when they come to me and ask for help when I'm stuck. I'm just trying to make sure everything is balanced so no one gets pissed about something being OP.

Why does this thing lack Edge Browser-tan? Edge is the new Microsoft browser, IE is old hat now.

Because it came out before Edge was released.

Because it's an older cyoa than Edge is a browser.

Vivaldi

Consort needs tyrant and business powers.

>Behemoth
>Black
>Nomad
>Terror
>No Path

I am the mountain that moves, you can get the fuck out of my way or get stepped on.

Huanlong
Purple
Serving Tiamat because 1) I don't want kids and 2) I don't really want to bother with humanity too much after this desu.
I would like, however, for their to be an option to choose multiple (2) sources of immortality. Just in case one is a bit hard to deal with or you want an extra challenge.
Aspect will be Masked.

I take no path, free association with whomever I take a fancy to and an eternity of learning magic and exploring the cosmos is what I want.

>The Consortium
>The stronger takes all
You're granted an ability to take over the property of the ones you kill, anyone else try to take those for themselves will be cursed and marked so their powers will be weakened when they fight you
>Slave Master
You can enslave your fellow dragons by beating the shit out of them, then by cutting a piece from their bodies (be it a horn, teeth, claw, tail spike or eye etc...) They will become your slaves and if you find out they're rebelling you can crush the piece of them, instantly killing them while absorbing a bit of their powers for yourself
>Fair but cruel
In desperate situation you can call up the consciousness of the great tyrants, they will protect you and allow you to challenge your enemies one-on-one, if any of them try to break the rule they will instantly lose their dragon powers until you decide to give them back, however you must win the fight at least 5 times before retreating. If the enemies don't accept to your challenge then you're free to retreat back to safety, the enemies aren't allowed to tail unless they want to lose their dragon powers
This power however can only be used once you morph into a dragon and will cool down after the next time you morph into a dragon again, you must also pay tribute to the great tyrants ie gold from your enemies
>I don't post idea too but I can shitpost to others

>>Slave Master
That one sure sounds OP

Perhaps only 1-2 slave at a time?

Well I can add the first one as puts it, as a sort of monopoly thing.
The second one is a little OP, but it could probably work as a POW kind of thing.
The third one is a little much

If you choose two immortality sources, it will be too hard to maintain both of them at once, even if you're on no path

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

And the Poll results are in Kids.

>strawpoll.me/10144367
Top five Picks for gear are as followed; Monomolecular Wire, Hacking Equipment, Omni-Camping Gear, Infiltration Tools and Lycanthropy Tablets, thanks to everyone who voted on this monster it really did help.

>strawpoll.me/10144376
And the top three new cults are the Post Human assholes, the old folks home and the bomb lickers, special thanks to generic sex cult, the Hindus and the Finns in dead last.

>strawpoll.me/10139518
And from the looks of it this was the most fucking dead split we've had. I'll probably add another splitoff covenant or something, Not sure yet but the cut nature of it really does perk my interest.

>strawpoll.me/10144369
And 10+ Wins. Yay. Will likely need to pull another poll in the future over what people are interested in.

>strawpoll.me/10144463
And 10+ Wins again. Fuck me at least the submitted worlds will be getting some use.

>strawpoll.me/10145411
Last but not least Monster Containment Orbs will be added, for all you fucks who want to be the very best and catch them all and yada yada yada.

Given the extended results of the polls for Hubworlds and Flaws it looks like I'll need to do another set of polls for them. But that's for another day. The next set of Build-companions is moving along swimmingly, thanks to everyone who sent things both here and the exile blog, it is always appreciated.

From the look of it the 1.15 will be totaling out at 145ish pages give or take, could be slightly better or much much worse depending on how the hubworlds go.

Two possible immortality sources. As in you can have children and you regularly hibernate. As in both things can sustain you regardless of whether you make use of the other path.

Well yeah, but while you're hibernating, a Hunter can murder your children and in turn, kill you.

No, no, no. I'm hibernating and even if my children are dead it wouldn't effect me; I can also hibernate to maintain my immortality.

Oh, true.
Well even then, the dragons will be OP, since it'd be damn near impossible to kill them through both of their immortality sources. Having only one keeps it all balanced.

>10+ detriments

This'll be interesting.

It'd need to use some sort of bonus system, but it seems perfectly reasonable.
And you could just kill them the normal way, or do some actual work - safer than the guy who halved cooldown times and pops into a Behemoth when you don't expect it.

Interesting to say the least, a damn pain to say otherwise. We're gonna get creative* with this.

>Girl (Futa)
>House Juno (because bitch breaking lesbian dominatrix sounds right up my alley)

>Attributes
Allure 3
Elusive 1
Force 1
Study 2
Threat 4

>Perks and Flaws

>Dominant
Intimidating

>Inhuman
Extra Cock
Giant Cock
Inhuman Lust
Venom x2 (aphrodisiac and (since there is no real restrictions on the mutations) substance that changes the subject to a cute futa girl with all the same inhuman traits as I)

>Social
Authority (Futa Club president)
Clique (Futa Club)
Lesser Enemy

>Sensual
Cute
Compulsive Masturbation
Nymphomania

>Mysteries
Discipline Committee Election
Rapture Herald
Rising Star

>Enemy
Someone from House Medusa is a monster or working with a monster (big surprise) to make me choose a career in sex work.

Fuck bitches, take names, spread the futavirus. Heil Futadom!

>like IE-tan the most
>use osx

why must life be so cruel

Life appears cruel because life isn't a person with human like feelings or even human like intelligence, it just is.

>likes IE-tan
>uses OSX
because you have shit taste, user

Probably because you use OSX. There needs to be some form of punishment for such a crime.

Anyone else think these really sexual waifu cyoas are kind of weird?

>I hate all of these shitty browsers.
>IE is a screaming retard.
>Chrome is literally just the daughter of one of the evilest industries ever.
>Firefox used to be good but is now a drug addled whore of malware. Probably gets gang banged by niggers.

>MFW

Why would we?

No, it's just you.

Yep

Male

House Apollo

Allure 0
Elusive 0
Force 1
Study 6
Threat 5

Favourite Class: Magic

Inhuman Study

Magical Training x4
Haunted

Aversion (Femdom)

Glasses
Ugly

Crush (One of the top girls in House Heccate)
Repuation (Almost entered House Neptune)
Unpopular

Blast
Change Shape
Counterspell
Heal
Hypnosis
Invisibility
Mage Armor
Modify Memory
Shroud
Suggestion
Summon
Supernatural Sight
Telepathy
Teleport
Vow
Ward

Seems to be no benefit for picking mysteries..oh well, might as well have something to do

Ceres-Cursebreakers (I'm a prime candidate for one of those whose spells failed)
Discipline Comitte Election
Ghost Hunters Club (ties in well with Haunted)

I am now the bestest mage in the academy, capable of counterspelling every other spell lesser mages might cast, and of casting almost all spells perfectly (provided I get a small power-up for a few of the weaker ones). WHo cares if I'm the laughingstock of the entire academy? Soon I shall be the one laughing!

Also, where's the secret page?

Valentina is the best girl.

Slave Master sounds OP as shit and is guaranteed to cause a shitstorm.

Id suggest something that does scream, 'I am the PvP shitlord'

Like maybe enslaving non-dragons if it needs to be some kind of dominator power.

But can she change the rest of you, or just your dick?

nope

What browser do you use then, user?

I'm begining to suspect that this user is a false-flag to get more Waifu CYOAs posted. You beautiful bastard you.

What if you're false-flagging your own false-flag in order to get people to think it's a false flag when they wouldn't other wise

Why can't Hydra's be mechanical?

Is it because you hate me?

It was in the original CYOA, I imagine that's why he imported it. No idea what the reasoning is.

I can't quite unpack that logical construction, but if you think I'm

you can check out IP's through board commands.

Unless I'm using proxies. You can't trust anything these days.

Regen + metal composition = [error not computable]

He's saying your falsely supposing his duplicity in order to cast suspicion on him.

Self repairing machines is a thing.

All I know is that it's getting Waifu CYOAs posted, which is seldom a bad thing.

Girl Build
House: Minerva (+1 Elusive or Study and 3 points for Mental perks)
Enemy House: Apollo

Allure: 2
Elusive: 3
Force: 1
Genius: 4
Threat: 1

Perks (10 and 3 for Mental Perks):
FC: Computer Science, Medicine(-2)
Inherent Magic (Counterspell)(-6)
Inventor (-4)
Phobia (Clowns) (+3)
Athletic (-1)
Glasses (+2)
Friendly (-1)
Cute (-3)
Innocence (-3)
Denial (Diapers) (+2)

Rumours:
Ceres Curse Breakers
Dorm Raiders
Ghost Hunters

Enemy: Slaver
Dark Fate: Capitulation

Yeah. But I can see why the option was barred.

Still, mecha hydras repairing themselves like a scene out of Hellboy: The Golden Army would be pretty sweet.

I also just want to be a Hydra that shoots off Touhou levels of bullet hell rockets. Just fucking clouds of missiles.

You don't know the meaning of "sexual" until you've written 150,000+ characters worth of markup and notes for a fetish CYOA.

I've just noticed the last thread died, so here's the (now further reworked) Sword Enchantment image.

It's more /v/ fodder than Veeky Forums fodder, but I know you guys like this.

>An update to the CYOA that started my love of CYOAs

There's enough waifu cyoas created that they can feel up two or three threads.

Thunder/Shadow, every time.

Every time I see this, I remember this

House Hecate

Allure:2
Elusive:2
Force:1
Study:6
Threat:3

Perks:13+17
Favourite Class:
Magic

Inhuman Attribute (Study)
Magical Training
Just as Planned
Clique (The Hecate Prudes)
Friendly
Extra Attribute x2

Haunted -2
Addiction (Coffee) -2
Aversion (Men with beards) -2
Crush -2
Dignity -5
Polite -2
Virgin -2

Spells:
Blast
Ward
Telepathy
Twist Emotions

Mysteries:
Restricted Section
Ceres Curse-Breakers
Martyr's Grail

Enemy (Rolled)
House Neptune
Bully
Sex Work

Amass power, while maintaining my purity! Mind-read everyone, looking out for weirdos, avoid them. Avoid conflict and public scenes, handle as discretely as possible. Always be ready to bombard weirdos with an overwhelming sense of shame and self-disgust with Twist Emotions.

Discover the mysteries of the school, try to graduate unmolested, then join a group of monastic mages.

tru nuff

Who is Marduk? and what is his path?

The evil guy, and the path is the mystery box. You'll see when I finish this thing.

>Amass power, while maintaining my purity
You don't plan to give it to your crush?

Where is the page for how these things resolve?

WIP most likely.

Believe they said they'd post it later once people had made their builds as so that no one could cheat.

Did someone make a CYOA about raising your daughter along the lines of Princess Trainer?

>Wyvern, Orange, Hunger, Terror, The Hunters

I am the Devourer, I will eat, and you will die to my rage.
I need no silly fire or lightning to kill you. I will do so will my pure Rage

no

I've got a few, hopefully these will be a breath of fresh air from the "pick your anime girlfriend" ones.

What does /cyoag/ think of companion cyoas? Should there be more of them?

>Wyvern
>Threat
Poor ickle baby.

>How dare people like things I don't like!
>Hey I bet these years-old CYOA you've all seen years ago are a breath of 'fresh air'! compared to brand new OC!

I'm neutral. Make whatever you want. If you have an idea, see it through, no matter what kind of CYOA.

Only if the companions can be waifued and include fetish options.

>Fetish options
user you should never mix pleasure of adventure and bros with business. Fetish stuff should be retained to fetish /d/ cyoas.

Conjuctive unfairly nerfs blue companions, especially when the only thing that weakens other companions is Worldshifter which is honestly kind of bad. Then the only thing that IMPROVES Blue turns you into a complete monster permanently and is thus worthless.

Wrong. Nothing wrong with having cute waifus with you on an adventure. Nothing wrong with having bros either. Not even anything wrong with having waifus who are also bros.

Also CYOAs are never /d/, they all go here, so whine some more.

Did I mock them?
No, I didn't. I just implied that there are a lot floating around. Don't be a dick.

You did yes, implications of staleness.

That's not mockery, it's just an implication that there are a lot, which there are.

Maybe you should make some OC to rectify that.

Hell, Blood.
All your hit points are belonging to us.

Or that user could post non waifu CYOA like he was doing you defensive little shit.