CYOA Thread

Previously on CYOA Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>Birdbrain teaching me spells
No.

Why the hotdogs though

I was making hotdogs, heard a crow, got inspired.

Tome

Golemancy
Preggomancy
Shadow Magic
Light Magic
Balance
Space
Healing Magic
Black Hole

ezpz
I don't even like hotdogs.

>I don't even like hotdogs.
Is this you

Grill

> Gollomancy + Preggomancy
>Fire, Water, Wind, Water + Earth
>Healing

No, but this is YOU, faget. I'm calling you out, you hotdog-eating motherfucker.

>Tome

>Water
>Wind
>Earth
>Lightning
>Druidism
>Golemancy
>Space
>Healing

I then fly into town throw-no wait-MAGIC a brick through a couple of choice windows, fly away, and enjoy a new set of hotdogs with my new golem buddies.
Captcha gave me store fronts, I assume this means google approves.

Where do I find more wifu CYOA?
Is this even the name.
More stuff like this: Those stuff which you choose a girl that have good and bad points. Is CYOA the name of that?
I'm kinda new...

Same place you find any CYOA. I don't think anyone really sorts them by genre.

Journal
Golemancy
Preggomancy
Healing Magic

I share my perfect hotdogs with my new golem waifus and the crow

>Share a meal of hotdogs with wizard crow

>Good End achieved

Is the hot dog a metaphor for my penis?

>spellbook

>water
>earth
>druidism
>golemancy
>preggomancy

Check out the pastebin, there's links to archives with many.

That's...kinda neat.

I...actually somewhat sort my cyoa collection into categories/generes

Could someone post that monster villain of the week cyoa again?

Might as well make a "super-edgy" shit.

Form: Mammalian
Special abilities: Increased Strength, Enhanced Senses, Increased Defense, Increased Speed
Drawbacks/Missions: Wherever I go, I must also rape (1), Magical girl team (4), Great Devourer (5)
Boss Perks: Enhanced Strength, True Fade, Shadow Step, Band of Mooks

Final Stats:

Strength: Extremely High
Defense: High
Speed: High

Rape everyone, then eat them. Super edge all around.

Also, that might be an older version, unless Hidden Boss got removed while I wasn't looking.

No. My autism won't survive this. Is it really impossible to get Hidden Boss speed? Why?!

Fuck you, I pick Pluto.

I'm probably biased by all the car problems I've been having recently, but Uranus. Leather Jacket is going to fucking murder me in the summer, though.

Saturn. Pretty nice reason to take up gardening. Silver flowers should make for killer Valentine's day gifts.

Question. Can endocrine control completely reverse someone's gender, reproductive system and all?
I'm completely fine with helping Sam get breasts so he can be a girl, but I'm gonna be a little weirded out if he still has a dick.

>tfw can't get drunk on a Tuesday to make CYOA
God, and it's such a simple one, too. I got a couple options, only problem is adding more things to get
Daughteru CYOA. I want them to reference each other so you have an idea what life together will be.
Can't just make it "pick X daughters", there's gotta be something more

>Question. Can endocrine control completely reverse someone's gender, reproductive system and all?
Not author, but considering the option states "if it's possible, you can do it", the answer is probably "no".

...unless it means "if it's possible at any point in a human's life/development for hormones to achieve an effect, you can make it happen", in which case it might be "yes", depending on what exactly is responsible for making genitalia form one way or the other.

You could always try it sober.

How many magical gifts do you want in exchange for cleaning the dirty crusted asshole of a trap goddess with your tongue?

Is it time for a scat cyoa?

I like this cyoa. Would've loved to see it expanded on.

Type: Reptilian
Special Abilities: Increased Strength, Increased Defense, Enhanced Senses, Camouflage
Drawbacks: Magical Girls (3), Wherever I go, I must also rape (4), Nosy Reporters (5),
Boss Perks: Enhanced Strength (3), Enhanced Regeneration (2), Nightmare Embodiment (1), Freezing Breath (0) Band of Mooks (Free)

Final Stats:
Strength: Final Boss
Defense: Very High
Speed: Low

How to overcomes my drawbacks? I'll stalk the reporters to their home, and in the middle of the night break in, murder them in my human form using a knife and rob the place.

The magical girls I'll do the same with stalking and I'll take them one by one in their homes, but instead of murdering them I'll mindbreak them using the dick and turn them into an affectionate harem.

Wish there was an option where you could implant thoughts into peoples' heads. I guess you could use conditioning via triggers and arousal, but it would be nice to just have someone think a certain thing until they believe it's their own thought.

Also, having a set number of slaves, and options rather than prerequisites (e.g., needs x, y, or z) would be preferable.

>Avian
Flying and really fast.

>Increased Defense
Low defense cuz avian, so need some more.
>Increased Speed
Really really fast!
>Natural Weaponry
Need claws for fighting.
>Multiple Limbs
Have wings instead of arms, so need arms again.

>Great Devourer 1
Who cares if the occasional criminal disappears? I'm doing a service!
>Magical Girl Team 4
Infiltrate their group in human form and wing it from there.
>Nosy Reporters 5
Contact them with information about the organization and then try to get them in a car or plane crash. Totally a accident.

>Enhanced Speed 3
Really, really, really fast!
>Enhanced Defense 1
Good at not dying.
>Enhanced Regeneration 0
Lot better at not dying.

>Final Boss Speed
>Moderate Strength
>Very High Defense

Why rape? There's plenty of other ways to be a monster...

Arousal doesn't make any sense as written?

Why would your slave WANT to become more aroused so much so that she works extra hard to please you? Taken by itself arousal is more of a bad thing, your slave is going to want relief for her building lust, not more of it.

The power to INFLICT arousal, a building need that your slave might do anything to satisfy but that doesn't directly override her free will would be a useful one. Though Endocrine Control could probably manage the same thing pretty easily. In order to be a unique power it would also need the ability to control the target of her arousal..

Anyway, either endocrine control or the modified version of arousal plus Orgasm is one of my favorite combinations. Mainly because it's just fetish fuel though, I just love the idea of mind break through overwhelming need (orgasm denial+arousal) followed by overwhelming pleasure when they give in. It doesn't really produce useful slaves though, just sex toys who are actually pretty boring after you finish breaking them.

For a more interesting personal slave I'd take addict. Honestly I have a hard time telling the difference between addict and love potion, except that addict is probably stronger. The drawback apparently is that addict doesn't really turn off or tone down, she'll always need you desperately even if you don't have any time for her. Anyway, couple that with either stockholm syndrome for a devoted slave who may as well just be a really dependent, submissive waifu, or deal with the fact that she probably still knows deep down that she is being controlled and go for Orgasm instead for fun times, just be careful not to completely mind break her with it.

Combos are obviously with "nothing". Marking is too impractical, there's little reason to pick cuffs over collar and at 6 powers I can pretty much just take everything I want with collar so it sort of breaks the idea of making interesting builds. I don't even care about the slave options

>making cyoas sober
Don't be retarded

I prefer to imagine Arousal works like you described

I had similar thoughts regarding arousal as you did, including just picking Endocrine Control over it in the end. I am curious why you think Marking is too impractical though. There are a lot of different forms it could take, and most of them are really appealing to me.

Collar and cuffs can easily be forced on someone, and "nothing" doesn't require any effort at all. Even just writing on someone with a marker is harder than any of those, and it only grants temporary, weaker control. You would need to break your slave with weaker versions of your powers or have one that allows you to directly force her actions to give her that tattoo.

It's impossible because there is no Hidden Boss rank. The highest is Final Boss, which you can get by buying 3 ranks in the highest-rated attribute of your monster form.

What the fuck is going on?

Someone is literally shitposting and can't handle being punished for it.

I don't see collars and cuffs being that much more difficult than writing on someone at all. Marking is basically Nothing with an extra 2 powers anyway. I can definitely see how Nothing still appeals as a method of control (by, in effect, not being one) but I still prefer the physical and visible effects of Marking.

You're right. That's why I'm also eating them.

Makes perfect sense.

>Why rape
Because you have the power to. Also I'm a monster I can rape whoever I want and make them my bitch.

I'm trying to figure out Photoshop so I can put my cyoa together.

>not raping the reporters to death

I'm disappointed in you, Lizard-kun.

>Beauty x3

Money was tempting. Magic too. Intelligence doesn't interest me. Pregnancy is for girls.

I hope being a 8-9/10 is worth it.

This made me literally ill

I said the collar/cuffs are EASIER than writing. You can basically just put it on by force or trick them into wearing it and they automatically can't do anything about it after. Granted it's not THAT hard to write on someone with a marker, but it is a bit harder and that's for the weaker/temporary powers. For full effect you need to get them to let you tattoo them, maybe drug them or tie them down instead, but regardless it's a lot harder than just slapping a collar on their neck.

>Jupiter
>In the dead of the night, perform bank heists by teleporting directly inside the vault(safe) while wearing a hood and mask so the security feed can't identify me
>keep a pocket mirror for the return ticket, teleport to my safe house and repeat the process all night
>tomorrow, teleport to a different country and immediately exchange into local currency(if the serial in the bills makes them suspicious(shouldn't yet, they should be in an emergency meeting about the teleporting burglar), mix them into various 100$ packages and ration the use)
>not going to pull the stunt again, they'd probably have armed security inside the vaults 24/7 after my hit
Other than that, I guess I could act as the best courier/drug mule ever.
Also what's in for Theia, Planet X and Jehoshaphat?

Why isn't there a single girl with shorter ears? They're far cuter than those fox ones.

how do you balance a CYOA only about daughters?
How many should you be allowed to take, how can you add drawbacks so you can take more?

children support

I think those are like squirrels or something. They definitely don't look like foxes. The purple and white ones could pass for it but they are still pretty bad.

Depends how many daughters you're offering. Small number? 1. Medium number? 2. Large number? 2 with drawbacks.

>Buying daughter you don't even spend time with.
No.

I want 7 of these powers and I can't think of any I'm willing to eliminate. I need some downsides I can exchange for more points.

Like 8, I think
Possible. But what monster would take money over a loving daughter?

Drawbacks like "oh no, you gotta work more to support them', "oh no, one of them gets sick alot", "oh no, they're born frail and sickly", with the keeper being "oh no, they're all Joffrey tier douches"

>Like 8, I think
1 then.

Which 7?

Depends. Make drawbacks that are bad.

We needed more daughteru cyoas. You now need to had the only option that is nothing, but love for the daughters and a happy family.

>You now need to had the only option that is nothing, but love for the daughters and a happy family.
Did you have a stroke

Should've put quotes around love.
Marrying your daughterus.

>You now need to had the only option
Again, did you have a stroke?
And incest is fucked up, doubly so as they are underaged

Love potion, addiction, arousal, maid, stockholm syndrome, endocrine control and orgasm.

Basically, I want a harem of maids with yandere-levels of loyalty, in a feedback loop of pleasure and joy from obedience, constantly climbing towards a peak that only I can bring them over. Oh, endocrine control is because I'm into /d/ stuff.

Incest is best, put your sister to the test etc etc

>Incest is fucked up.
Humanity came to laugh at you. Also incest is wincest.

Brother/sister is fine (even with age difference), father/daughter is far too much of an abuse of the parental relationship.

>Insectoid(Final Stats : Strength Minimal, Defense High, Speed Extremely High)

>Projectile
>Venom
>Camouflage
>Increased Speed

>Noisy Reporters
Should be a trivial matter to contaminate the food they ingest at their favorite thai restaurant with venom resembling a nasty but unlikely tropical disease and let the restaurant take the blame. Would have to contaminate their whole supply so it isn't an obvious hit.
>Great Devourer
eh, humans are just like any other animal, the only reason we prefer pigs because we can jail them so their flesh is soft and juicy(unlike the working man, gamy and with a junk food aftertaste). Besides, doesn't mean I HAVE to eat it, just that it's another pleasure like a spicy chai tea or a a nice entrecĂ´te with a good sauce.
>Magical Girl team
I'd have to study their profiles. The basic plan is to pick them off one by one and scurrying away before they can retaliate. Boss tokens might affect the plan.

>5 tokens
>Enhanced Speed (2)
gottagofast
>Napalm Breath(1)
Only for the fire immunity. Bugs are usually weak to fire, take that metagamers.
>Shadow Step (1)
Phasing + Camouflage OP. It only costs 1 point too.
>Absorption (1)
I guess, it would make camouflaged operations easier.
>Band of Mooks (Free)
I would take a small mercenary band with sniper, demo expert and some general grunts. Inform them of the person I might be impersonating so they don't try to kill me by accident.

As for the magical girls, maybe pose as a non-magical girl who's new to town and tries her earnest to make friends, casually make acquaintances with the target, subtly manipulate her so there's tension in the party, get her alone and BAM stinger to the neck. If she's real good I might even try to influence her towards evil and introduce her to the organization. If she's REALLY good, I might just switch sides. No grand crusade for social justice but simply a matter of survival.

I'm guessing you want arousal so that maid will force them into a loop of ever-increasing lust? Endocrine is plenty if you just want to make them impossibly horny at will (including all of the time).

I really have a hard time seeing how Love Potion and Addiction would be needed together. I mean you can argue that addiction isn't real love, but then neither is love potion really, it's all about how stockholm makes them internalize it. IMO the only difference between love potion and addiction is that addiction comes with more dependence.

I think you should be able to do that without Arousal (just make them horny with Endocrine Control) and Addiction (edging them w/ Orgasm and having them love you w/ Love Potion + Stockholm Syndrome should do the trick).

This is one of my favorites

If you just want to fuck someone who looks like a child, shouldn't you be asking for a loli waifu CYOA?

I might be taking some liberties here, but I imagine addict as synergizing with any other positive reinforcement power. With just arousal she'd get pleasure from obeying but be able to resist that pleasure, but when combining with addict she'd start to crave the pleasure. Addict + love potion would be the difference between realizing she loves you and realizing she can't live without loving you. With addict + maid, she won't just do maid stuff, but also start to get really attached to the role until it feels inconceivable to go back to a life where she's not wearing her maid uniform at all times.

Arousal is just too convenient, since it's completely automatic. Lets you just send off your maid to do her stuff and have the time of her life, without having to make sure to constantly reward her with stimulation.

I could probably live with "just" 6 of these powers, but they're all so great.

>That's why I'm also eating them.

How truly monstrous!

Edgy.

Taking a break from my other wip while I gather my thoughts on how to continue. Clearly super early wip so feel free to ignore.

>Two completely zombified engineers who, for some unholy reason, still walk the galaxy to commit mass maintenance.

Makes me laugh every time.

Pretty sure this is the proper order for the pages.

Nothing, Stockholm Syndrome, Trigger. True victory isn't vanquishing your enemies, but making them come around to the same revelation you have had. Start with soapbox ranting in a corner, wait for some idiot to capture your drunken ramblings and post them in youtube. Go viral overnight, get fame, fortune and bitches by shitting out self help and Hitler did nothing wrong books. Break kidnappers, dissenters, skeptics and depressives into your staunchest followers. Develop a blanket Philosophy, the general frame and the output, let obsessive fans fill in the holes of your theory. Run for councilman, mayor, senate, president. Supreme Overlord of Earth.

Unless you have to whisper your commands to the slaves like a creep, then I guess I got nothing. Hypnosis could work too, go into the streets and start jacking off, that's sure to get their attention. Would have to drop Trigger, which would reduce the effectiveness of books.

Dark

Yeah. Some guy was starting on a lovey consent based dom/sub one (which I am totally waiting for). So I thought I'd complement it by doing exactly not that.

>If you liked this, please post about your build and how you plan to overcome your mission and drawbacks. Thank you for reading.
There's something adorable about actually writing this in the CYOA.

I mis-wrote. What I meant was that I disagreed that collars and cuffs are that much harder. In a force scenario (which would not be my way of doing it either way) if you have the physical leverage to wrestle a collar onto them, you might as well go all the way. Regardless, even if I had chosen collar/cuffs I'd still start with the weaker versions of the power and slowly work them up to it. More interesting to me that way (most of the time) and easier to not have to overwrite their memories of a pretty traumatic experience.

I'd probably pick Saturn and grow a patch of silver potatoes or something.

The "difficulty" isn't in getting your new slave to wear your control device. It's your chance of discovery after the fact.

Weaken
Protection

Dachi
Primrose

That Guy

Primrose, use Absolute Territory and go tell That Guy to seal himself in the Plane of Unending Darkness and fist himself for all eternity

Congratulations! You get the power to not be a planet!

Make sure there's an option toplay the daughters instead. Like how the father-in-law one lets you play the waifus, although if you do you don't get to pick a boyfriend, just a father.

I REALLY don't think you need to go out of your way to complement a consent-based CYOA around here. That said, yours at least seems like a unique take so I'm interested.

Sam's description is a little sad.

Form: Arthropod
Special abilities: Increased Speed, Camoflage, Bio Laser, Enhanced Senses

Drawbacks/Missions: Budget Rangers (+2)
Boss upgrades easily put me beyond what they can handle.

Magical Girl Team (+3)
Here is where the espionage parts come into play. Hit and run/take them out one by one to reduce the chance they can do anything.

Dark hero (+4)
Yeah, he'll be a pain in the ass. Assuming it's Battle form stats +2 each, then his speed and Strength will rival mine but he'll be better at defense by a good factor. I'm counting on my Regeneration heavily in this match to outlast him there. Push comes to shove, assuming Gigantism boosts Strength and Defense by two as well means I will be much stronger and rival him on defense. Also have the idea of Bio missile spikes conducting my electric discharges to trap enemies.

Boss Perks: Enhanced Strength (-2), Enhanced Speed (-2), Gigantism (-2), Enhanced Regeneration (-1), Electric Discharge (-1), Bio-Missiles (-1), Band of Mooks (Free) (These gonna be weaker bio bros. I can use to swarm the Rangers, the rest I'll do myself to keep the bros safe).

Final Stats:

Strength: High/Extremely High in Giant mode
Defense: High/Extremely High in Giant Mode
Speed: Extremely High/High in Giant Mode

>I only kill and eat criminals, so it's totally ok.
Angel please.

I disagree. Besides I don't think I've seen a purely blackmail one.

that ain't even a monster form, needs to be uglier

0/10