>be me
>watch everybodys wallet
>cry

35$ Wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbitcoinexchange.io/)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/einsteinium/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got 40$ in ARK. Don’t feel bad man just put a couple of bucks in it every 2 weeks or so and you will make it.

why even bother

You should rely on small 15-30% pumps to build up then

>Day 1: 35*1.2 = $42
>Day 2: $42*1.2 = $50
>Day 3: $50*1.2 = $60
>Day 4: $60*1.2 = $72
>Day 5: $72*1.2 = $86
>Day 6: $86*1.2 = $103
>Day 7: $103*1.2 = $123

So in a week's work you've made a good amount to start making some real money.

Good luck, user! Don't get JUST'd!

are you from US?

post your ETH address and i'll send you some JUST coins

With such little money you should really only focus on one, two at most coins. Nothing wrong with the heavy hitters like eth or monero. Putting weekly amounts into those still get you big gains. Spreading to thin all you will ever make is chump change.

Post address I'm a rich sultan op i'll give you five btc

BTC: 1NZrkFzc7GdnqDAh4ygc5EPmJG3UJTdKyA
ETH:
0x3E32B228BF537406ae92DB4E7c4f0b631ea72515

You guys are some real heroes and thank you so much!

I will try my best man to do so

Europe!

Yeah i'm trying to get out of some of them

Thanks bro I was feeling poor until I saw your post. Anyway I work at a grocery store and spend as little money as possible and put about $220 into crypto every two weeks. My strategy is to not listen to all the fud and shilling on this board. I just spend hours every night reading whitepapers and researching companies and investing in the ones I believe in. I have a feeling we can all make it as the average person still has little to no understanding about the impact this technology is going to have. Anyway that's how I stay positive. Many people on biz will make fun of you or tell you your ideas are stupid, just take everything with a grain of salt and do your own research. You got LUkI in your id mang

If I had enough ETH i'd have invested on EMC2 yesterday at the price of 10cents and look at it today, 0.90 cents.
All I need is some cash and I'm working hard to gain them atm ( working in a damn restaurant rn ). I think the key for cryptocoins is patience. That's all & Good Luck at you too man! I didnt notice the LUKi thing lmao

Hi, European here too. I was on the same boat but kept adding some cash every now and then and will continue to do so. I now have $600 in my portfolio a few months in. Just keep adding all that you do not really need (remember to keep some fiat cash for emergencies, etc.). Good luck.

I really need to start researching but it's fucking hard, I just don't understand what I'm supposed to be looking for

When look at a team I have no idea what I'm supposed to looking for.

For example, Bancor seems like a great idea in concept and I understand it fundamentally but I really don't know how to access the team, the whitepapers or the coding side of things, and I feel like that's were it's lacking and isn't getting interested, but I don't understand why exactly.

Pls halp brothers im new to biz, what app should i use for this?

Also is there a website like tradeking you guys like to use? What is biz's reccomended trade service?

here's my wallet with 0 btc in it

1CTzA5rAFUACxY5MdECRBah7T6bbmNHPqi

I'm planning to do so!

Twitter or some coin site where they give you last news about every coin, there's also Reddit man

For your portfolio I suggest you to use Delta or Blockfolio
For the trading there are many places, Kraken Binance Bittrex Coinbase EtherDelta Bitfinex
(bestbitcoinexchange.io/) I suggest you to check the fees.

Thanks user.

>be me again
>make a thread about how poor you are
>people are supportive & you et happy
>someone wants to give you something
>gets excited
>wait 1 hour
>pic
>cries again

wow a whole 6 cent. congrats, buddy!

Yeah go on twitter and follow all the people involved in the company. See if they sound like they actually know how to run a business or if they are just generally unprofessional. Or if they just keep dropping "news" that doesn't amount to anything in an effort to pump their coin. Honestly by the time something is in the news it's usually priced in, hence the phrase "Sell the news." The reason I come here is because occasionally there will be some good information but you really have to vet it. I guess just come here to look for clues.

What's the next coin that will rise up to $400 next week that's currently less than $2 right now :^)

2$ to 400$ is a big jump man...

Just did the math. In 4 months, I've been able to multiply my money by 229.633342857. If you can do the same, you'll have $8037.17. 4 months, man. You can do it.

F

How do i turn my 100$ into 1000$ Veeky Forums ?

What if I told you that with my help you could turn that 100 dollars into a whopping 20 dollars?

Boys I have $1,000 disposable to blow on crypto. Not too worried if I lose it all but keen to make it big. What should I buy?

must be nice having only $35 in crypto.

do you realize how stressful it is keeping 10s of thousands of dollars of internet money in 20 different shitcoins, praying that one of them will do something other than fail completely?

There's this EMC2 that Mooned already and maybe it won't stop but wait for tomorrow man, I will try to post something about where to invest at 9am GMT +1

I never thought about this...god, you must think about them all the time

i'm in

I stopped that and put everything in one coin + playmoney into one shitcoin. I still check the price every 5 minutes... Even though I don't want to trade

has anyone found airdrops to be worthwhile recently?

i used to think about life, women, family.... only crypto now.

jesus waht have i become

You will make good money one day and you will stop worrying about all of this man, dont worry

>EMC2
Bruh what's EMC2? You seem like a nice dude could you point me in the direction of some good learning resources? I'm 100% new

started with $70 bux 90 days ago
portfolio is now $5000

i make conservative scalping trades. 5 -12%
I don't try to go to the moon in one hit.
but sometimes i get 35% from pure luck just aiming for 10% and it keeps going.

I just aim to keep winning in nice small amounts.
Consistently! and make sure i count in all the trading fees before i bail out.

anyone can do this if they aren't greedy driving them to make stupid mistakes.
take your time. take it slow. don't FOMO.

How do you make a scalping trade user

A "new" coin, told everybody to invest in it yesterday but nobody answered @ my thread.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/einsteinium/

Check the others man. Be careful about what Veeky Forums says, a lot of people here are scammers and wants you to invest in a dead coin.

If you just have a small amount like that, dont put it in big market caps when. 100-200% returns doesnt really matter and thats best case scenario. No put it in sleeping giant like XRB and get your money back 100-1000 fold , do your own research but im telling you man

>XRB
Thats why I invested in Ripple

20% daily so easy we could all be millonaires in a month following your advice! genius!

actually he should reconsider his life decisions, who the fuck bothers with

sent with a fee of 60$

troll or what

hm what?

6cents is what I actually have in my wallet, not what somebody sent me

walk in and aim to make $20 bux in 30 mins and walk out. then go back to bed.
some times you might make 50, 60 or 70 bux by pure fucking luck.

expect to be be staying on the screen for another hour watching the candles if it goes over 10%. . . if the candel drops on the 5 minute chart and you've already exceeded your 10% gains then Get OUT!

do this for 3 months
and watch your balance moon.

don't try to double your money in one mega trade
you will lose or be holding bags for days or weeks and have no ammo for tomorrow.
don't FOMO
if shit is taking off..... let it go. do not enter. get on another rocket or you will get blasted.
or worse.

JUSTED

you're with the 3% of sane people left on this board then, or you're extremely poor
keep your dollars for now
moving into a speculative bubble with 20% daily swings is pure gambling

Trying my best not to do bs right now

But some link and req idiot

1) There's no need to call me idiot
2) I'm one of those who do not belive in LINK
3) Read 1) again and chill

just remember 10% in gains is a shit tonne
when it's compounding. trade after trade.

you are so safe to aim for 5%~12% in this bull market.

But link is going to do a 125x.
Right now it's 0.16 dollars. By the time it's in use it'll be 20 dollars or more. That's like 7.5k dollars for you. Imagine that.

OP at this rate you;ll rich in like never

Why the fug do you have cripple?
Ripple isn't gonna be big in years. It has a huge market cap. It's huge. It's for rich bankers to invest in.

Idk, after what happened to LINK i'm still kinda scared of wasting money on it

I got +10% thanks to Ripple but I'm not gonna keep it

please don't listen to the LINK shill

this is just one big LINK shill thread isn't it? well played, stinky LINKies!

Umh nope..??

I only have a $450 wallet. I just bought $150 of BTC in July and HODL'd. +200% aint so bad, never could've done it trading stocks

looking at (bestbitcoinexchange.io/) is etoro any good for buying bitcoin?

wishful thinking brought to you by deluded link bagholder. Ignore
yes they're on every thread. They reek of desperation now. Cant really blame them look at that chart

ok nevermind im retarded

im just cracking a joke mate. sorry.

you need to keep those coins where they are. do not sell them at a loss, that will just fuck you further.

if you want to dig yourself out of this hole..if you can afford to drop another $100, or even just $50, then use the advice that this guy gave you then you can make it, by playing smart.

and smart coins only. Veeky Forums is good for clues ONLY. only clues. if someone says to buy on Veeky Forums, it's already mooned. if you see the 5min chart showing rocket green candles chances are you missed it. but, if it's the first explosion, you can buy the first dip, then sell at the next spike, and you'll have made a quick $10, $20. you need to keep doing that to build your investment. like that, you can make it. do you need me to post a picture?

tldr, you wont make it buy holding onto coins, if you want to build more capital you need to get fucking good at day trading and reading charts. how bad do you really want it?

its just different strategies man. I had 2k in ADA when it was real cheap, got bored sold and started day trading. Made like $500 but then ada mooned and if i had held i would be $12k or more., at least double that i had just accumulated it instead of moving to other shitcoins.

yup. this guy can make it though, just needs to build up to owning more than $100 worth of coin. probably better to start like that, makes you dedicated and meticulous. hungry. need that shit.

How do you fellow poor guys deposit cash?Bank charges me £10 to deposit cash over to kraken

how the hell do i buy the dip and sell at the next spike when bank transactions to buy in can take days and credit card payments even though theyre almost instant they cost extra percentage which when added up to the trading costs and what not makes it so the crypto needs to spike like 20% for it to make you a penny overall.

holy shit are you larping?

i wouldnt bother with less than $1000 initial investment in crypto for daytrading honestly

no i bought at 10k then sold at 9k and sold my car to buy back in at 9,5 now im still in the redzone

you can trade on exchanges other than kikebase instantly nigger

you sold your car but you only got 100 bucks in huh? stop larping faggot