Mercenary 2030 Quest 32

>Mechanics: pastebin.com/JkfytG2X
>Character Sheet: pastebin.com/CGK4nsrY
>Equipment: pastebin.com/QYsxy8aH
>Companions: pastebin.com/7Dpm66hh
>Previous threads: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mercenary Quest 2030
Thread 29 suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44232610/
>Twitter: twitter.com/HaremProtaGuide
Well, now that I’ve gotten done with school and many other things there is time for us to have a nice little run with Will and crew. We’ll see how far we get, I know where I want to go but the question is as always, time.
>Fate Point: 2
>Money: $565
>Equipment Carried: Tier 2 Assault Rifle. Tier 2 Armor. Tier 1 Pistol. Tier 2 Rucksack. Tier 1 Med-kit. Tier 2 Med-kit. Tier 1 Toolkit.

Your name is William, though a few of your friends call us Billy or Will. For a long time you were in The Compound, a place where you were constantly underfed, lacked sleep and were forced into dangerous situations for people who didn’t care about you.

Now you’re part of MMS, more formally known as Morrigan Military Solutions, a small scale PMC that usually deals with bandit concentrations and other miscellaneous jobs for the small town of Fort Riley Kansas. Having been there for a few months you were treated to such amazing things as full meals, proper clothing, a gun that wasn’t likely to break on you and… friends. You still aren’t sure you fully grasp everything you’ve been taught but you’re getting better every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4zTGaOAs7M&index=2&list=PLRMcXkadosW43B18ZSbYFqBnFn2myQwRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your current mission is different than anything you’ve ever done before. You’ve been hired as additional guards for Koko, the local arms dealer who always seem to have whatever you need or get it if she doesn’t already. The train you were taking on the way to Chicago was attacked by a large band of bandits, which you helped fight off with the guard provided by the US army.

After the battle Koko took you and some of her crew to the bandits base, where you found a man Koko seemed to know about. After some questioning you took him captive, leaving him in Koko’s hand. After a short stop to fix some damage the train finally started up again, leaving you with some time to experience new things, like having your back washed and washing someone’s back in turn. Then you went to sleep, this time sharing a bed with Mary, quite possibly the nicest person you’ve ever met, even if she is completely terrifying at close range combat.

Currently you don’t remember any of this though, as you’re drifting in the haze of semi-sleep. While you used to not dream at all or hive nightmares, sometimes you dream of nice things or just feel warm and safe. What, if anything, are you dreaming of now?

>Nothing, you’re simply asleep.
>Warmth, softness, it’s nice.
>You’re not sleeping well. Nightmares are something you’ll likely never get rid of.
>Other.

>You’re not sleeping well. Nightmares are something you’ll likely never get rid of.

>>Warmth, softness, it’s nice.

Welcome back Guide! Congrats on graduating.

>Nothing, you’re simply asleep.
>Wake up with morning wood, leading to akwardness

Why would we wake up with wood user? We didn't bring any to bed.

>These faggots still think Will has problems.

It drives away the nightmares, for a time.

Hmm, I wonder what won this time?

Writing.

To be fair Will has a load of problems. He just doesn't actually know he has problems.

Also thanks for the congratulations!

Good deal! Didn't know, congrats dude.

Oh you graduated? Congratulations! Now you're in the wonder WONDERFUL (AWFUL) world of adults!

Yep! Adult things ahead for me, like finding a real job.

Your dreams aren’t of much, you don’t have the proper frame of reference for what most people would consider truly good dreams, but they do make you feel safe and warm. Of all the things in your life those were the most lacking before MMS and to this day you cherish them to the full extent that you can while not disappointing others.

Today there’s the added bonus of softness included. You were introduced to the concept of beds and mattress’s not too long ago and it took you a few weeks to actually use the one you were given. Eventually you did try it and you’ve since learned to enjoy it, though it probably still ranks under warmth, safety and a full stomach.

In your haze you naturally move in closer to the softness, as there’s no particular reason not to. You settle there, your body enjoying the nice long rest that you’ve been given by the circumstances. Eventually though you start to actually wake up, the movement of something running through your hair the first thing you note, the second being that the softness is actually a person.

Opening your eyes you find yourself blinking at the wall. Rotating it a bit reveals that the softness is real and that your head is resting on Mary’s chest. Mary seems to be looking at you with a bit of a grin on her face, her fingers running softly through your hair.

Mary seems content to not say anything at the moment, simply looking at you. You could actually get up or say good morning… or you could enjoy what’s happening right now, however indulgent that might be.

>Get up, you shouldn’t bother Mary too much.
>At the very least say good morning.
>This is… nice.
>Other.

>>At the very least say good morning.

>>This is… nice.

>>At the very least say good morning.

>At the very least say good morning.

>...Mornin. This is nice.

>This is… nice.

>Get up, you shouldn’t bother Mary too much

Looks like Will is indulging a bit this morning. Writing.

isn't it a tie?

Someone deleted their vote apparently.

It was a three way tie when I started, with the double vote for morning and nice.

So that's what I'm writing.

>guide's back and the first thing we do is wake up resting on some tits

I've missed you, you comfy bastard.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Missed you too user.

Also, Congrabulations, Ye Gredjiated.

You flounder a second between getting up, saying good morning and simply indulging in what’s happening to you. Mary of course notices this like she always does and rubs on your head a little bit more, silencing you before you even start. While you feel slightly bad about it Mary was the one who did it, so you don’t feel too bad.

Thankfully she doesn’t do it for too much longer, stopping just a minute later and giving you a smile.

“Good morning Will,” she says softly.

“Morning,” you reply to her, shifting a little bit.

“Did you sleep well? It looked like you did.”

You nod. “Soft… warm.”

Mary smiles at you a bit more and runs her hand through your hair once more.

“Good to hear it, you looked peaceful so I didn’t want to wake you up. But we do need to get moving.”

You nod, the softness squishing a bit against your cheek before you manage to slowly crawl out from the bed that you and Mary shared. You manage to get out of the small space without too much trouble, standing upright and stretching as much as possible in the small space before you move to grab your boots and other gear. Mary takes the chance to get up as well, Cath and Sarah appearing to have already gotten up at some point.

You manage to get everything on despite the cramped space, leaving you in the slightly awkward position of sitting on a lower bed while Mary is in the way of the door.

She looks at you as she digs through her bag.

“Will, close your eyes please,” she says.

“Ok,” you say, closing your eyes.

“Will,” she asks you as she starts to change, “Do you know what breasts are?”

You do know, Morrigan told you once at least.

>The lumps on your chest.
>Sorta.
>Yes.
>Other.

>>The lumps on your chest.

>Sorta.

>>Yes.

>Sorta.

>Sorta.
God I missed Will.

>>Yes.
>>Sorta.

>Sorta.

Girls have them

>Sorta.
Thank God Morrigan covered his.

>Yes.

But she said that we can't tell Marry what she called them.

Looks like Will remembered his lesson, but can also figure out he doesn't know everything.

He may even make a proper person someday!

I dont remember that rule.

She was smashed I think. I'm not going back hunting for it though.

>He may even make a proper person someday!

>cripplingdepression.jpg

That's cold, man.

Morrigan was drunk at the time. Her comments were rambling at best and later that night was when she pulled the gun on Will so his memory of that particular bit is spotty at best. He doesn't even remember all the names.

Hey, I love the way you've been playing Will. But since I'm the QM I know EXACTLY how many problems he still has. I'm sort of like Mary, not cruel, just honest.

Hell I mean it in the best way, in most other circumstances Will would be broken with a capital B and destined to stay there.

So what would all of their reactions be one Will starts asking what is going on with his penis?

Universal interest and desire.

With no one admitting to it for fear of the other girls snapping at them.

I'm sure you could get close just by thinking about their personalities.

Further details would be spoilers, you think I'm going to let that fun not get acted out?

I think user you forgot about Sarah. Or certain circumstances the others were involved in.

Eh.

>Cath/Bell: Heavy Breathing

>Morrigan: Billy, it stands up when you see people you like!
>B-but it doesn't stand up when I see Nem!
>Goddammit Billy, you can't just tell people about that!

>Sarah:...

>Mary: Scientific explanation.

Silly Guide, we all know Sarah isn't a real girl. Her tits get bigger every time we see her, and her waist thinner.

>>B-but it doesn't stand up when I see Nem!
>>Goddammit Billy, you can't just tell people about that!

I spat my out drink you fucker

>Nem's fw

Hey, he's about as chesty as Nem is, too!

Being Nem is suffering.

“Sorta,” you say, your eyes remaining closed as Mary continues to change. This probably falls under the “Don’t look at people naked” thing Mary taught you, so there’s no temptation to open your eyes. Wouldn’t want to make Mary upset that you couldn’t remember what she told you.

“Only sort of?” asks Mary, “What do you know then?”

“They’re the lumps on girls chest,” you say to her. It’s there that you stop, trying to remember anything else.

“Is that all you know?” she asks you.

“Uh… they’re soft?” you say as the sounds of Mary changing start to die down.

You get a chuckle out of Mary from the comment and you think you hear her hair sliding around like she nodded.

“I suppose that’s true as well,” she says, “But nothing more?”

“Not really,” you say, “They come in different sizes though.”

“Yes I suppose they do,” she says, “Did you have any help with that?”

“Morrigan told me about them,” you say, “After Docs.”

“I suppose that’s why you don’t know that much,” Mary says, her voice sounding… very Maryish. It could be good or bad, but you don’t think it’s bad this time.

“You can open your eyes now Will,” she says. You do so, finding Mary dressed in a similar but still recognizable outfit. It’s not like any of you packed a lot of clothes in the first place.

“So, you know a little bit about them,” says Mary as she does up her hair, “But you’re missing some important details I think. Seeing as how Morrigan started your education on them I’m tempted to leave the rest to her as well… but then again I’m not sure how helpful that would be, do you Billy?”

>Morrigan is good at explaining stuff.
>Mary can explain it, she’s good at explaining stuff and she’s right here.
>Remain silent.
>Other.

But she has tits, that's all Will needs to be sure she's a girl!

>>Morrigan is good at explaining stuff.
>"She tends to choke on her cigarettes while explaining, though."

Second.

>"She tends to choke on her cigarettes while explaining, though."

This sounds good

this

Eh.. If Guide can word it better than user did..

>she chokes a lot when she's teaching me things, though.

Misleading explanation, go!

Perfect!

Also I am writing, but forgot to mention it.

Well Cath was impressed when she saw it.

She just felt sorry for him and embarrassed she had wasted so much time pining after him.

Alright. So... at some point the girls should put Will in a bouncy castle.

I don't think bouncy castles exist in the post apocalypse.

“Morrigan is good at explaining stuff though,” you say to Mary, “Even if she does choke a lot when she does it.”

“She… chokes a lot?” Mary asks, looking back at you.

“On her cigarettes,” you say, “She chokes a lot when I ask her questions.”

Mary smiles at that, finishing her dressing and heading towards the door.

“Well I suppose if you think so then I should let her finish what she started,” she says, “Especially if her smoking is… affected, by it.”

You aren’t so sure why Mary seems so happy at that, but she is. You follow her to the dining car where you find, surprisingly, everybody.

Sarah, Bellona and Cath seem to be eating together, with Morrigan and Nem at the next table over. Mary directs you towards the table with Morrigan and Nem and you take a seat there.

“Will!” says Morrigan, clearly in good spirits at the moment, “Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in a while.”

“I was…” you start, before Mary stops you.

“Will’s been with me,” she says, settling in to order breakfast.

“Oh, well I suppose that makes sense,” Morrigan says, going back to her meal.

You order as well, breakfast being filled with some light chatter between everybody around you and a bit between everyone. Most of what you hear is about the attack and how people are glad it was over relatively quickly. You suppose that’s a good thing, especially since you didn’t get paid for the fight.

On thing I am really looking forward to though is his first taste of chocolate. Considering the route they are taking to get to NYC, they will be getting close to Hershey, PA, which should have a ridiculous amount of that stuff, even after the collapse of the country.

Will will just stand there, unsure as to why the look so excited, and complain about the surface makes for poor footing and then get out

I'm sure Koko has one, I doubt she's willing to sel lit though.

>Koko
>Parting with a bouncy castle

I'm pretty sure she'd just live in the fucking thing.

Eventually breakfast ends with everyone cleaning their plates and relaxing. Sarah, Cath and Bellona get up and go off to do something, leaving you Nem, Mary and Morrigan alone.

“Nem,” says Mary, “I think I found something you may like.”

“Oh?” says Nem, perking up a bit.

“Yeah, follow me,” she says with a smile, “Let Morrigan and Will catch up a bit.”

Morrigan looks at Mary with a curious look even as the two head off towards the back of the train.

“Alright Will,” says Morrigan, “What the hell is Mary talking about?”

>Tell Morrigan all that’s happened since you last saw her.
>Tell Morrigan what you did last night and this morning.
>Just tell Morrigan that Mary told you to ask her about breasts and why they’re important.
>Other.

>>Just tell Morrigan that Mary told you to ask her about breasts and why they’re important.
PLease please let her be smoking

>Just tell Morrigan that Mary told you to ask her about breasts and why they’re important.

Only if she is smoking, gotta keep on making her choke.

>I woke up on Mary's boobs, they were soft and nice and she wants you to explain what they are to me.

>>Tell Morrigan all that’s happened since you last saw her.

Also have some music Anons. youtube.com/watch?v=f4zTGaOAs7M&index=2&list=PLRMcXkadosW43B18ZSbYFqBnFn2myQwRw

what do you guys listen too while reading blanket quest? I like this playlist because of the mix between acustic and electric guitars and the blues... I find it fitting given the setting.
Btw nice to see you again Guide!

>>Tell Morrigan all that’s happened since you last saw her.
Full disclosure to boss lady.