Crypto Inequality

As cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular continues to grow, what can we do about the inequality already beginning to grow in this emerging wealth creation. Ive seen stats showing that like 98 percent of all bitcoin holders are male, and the big wallets/early adopters are probably 99.9 % male. Also the majority of holders are mostly white or asian/indian.

This does not change the wealth distribution at all. As usual it is mostly white males and asian males getting rich while everyone else gets left further in the dust. Could crypto currency and bitcoin in specific be "reset" to a lower buy in price like 100 bucks or something so everyone else could have a seat at the table and not just white males?

Nice bait

Asian privilege will finally be exposed. You thought white privilege was bad? Asians ol1 up the white man in everything (when I speak of Asians I mean the chinks, Japs, and whatever Koreans are, Slants, I guess. The monkeys in the Philippines don't count. In fact, they should demand the other Asians help elevate them.

He doesn't realize that those who currently control the central bank have infinite money. Making even Bill Gates and Bezos assets look like chump change.

By some fucking miracle, Asian and White males BTFOd the rest of world
Was anyone holding niggers not to buy?

Imagine my shark.jpg
and sage

Make sure alts survive.

So long as alts survive you can essentially force monopolies to split or at least decay by refusing to use certain cryptos.

The more alts, the harder it is for a monopoly to form. If you don't like a coin because too many white people use it, simply create a new coin and promote it amongst whatever demographic you like.

why dont we count? fuck you

Not to be racist but Filipinos are basically the Asian version of Mexicans.

>what can we do about the inequality already beginning to grow in this emerging wealth creation

HAHAHAHA
WHO
GIVES
A
SHIT

Chinese are the Mexicans of asia

Bitcoin just once again proves that white males are superior

You can give all your money to poorfags, OP

ill help em out by adding them to my harem OP how about that, Yeah anita, suck my balls right and you can get 0.0000001 eth to help pay for your brothers school

fuck off commie

create a new crypto with 8 billion supply and give everyone in the world 1

because you are subhuman trash
kinda, I think Mexicans are better than dirty phillipino chinks.

Who cares? We finna be rich nigga.

>thinking you can fight inequality
If you gave all the wealth to the poor, how long would it take for asiand and white people to agglomerate all the wealth again?

t. buttblasted pinoy

Let's be real here "Satoshi Nakamoto" is a white guy and we all know it

Roughly 2 to 5 years, maybe eveb less.

Please don't tell me you guys are actually retarded enough to take this bait. You're all just double baiting, right? Right?

of course

This is bait but I guarantee this same exact statements will be brought up seriously by SJWs within 5 years. 3 more likely.

DAILY REMINDER INVEST IN BITCOIN AND CRASH MAINSTREAM CURRENCY THAT LIBERALS AND SJW'S HAVE BECAUSE THEY'RE SHEEP