Biz is the worst board on Veeky Forums

> Be Biz
> Be worst board on Veeky Forums
> Unable to prove otherwise
> MFW

/x/ exists

/gif/ is worse if you ask me. That board is just gays in denial.

Poeple have literally become rich because of Veeky Forums

no one makes any money on biz

New
I even got a job on here once

I've maybe 52k of biz tips. So not rich but ya, none of the other boards on Veeky Forums have made me a cold cent.

We may be the worst board but we are the richest board.

we're the richest amongst permanerdgins, wagecucks, basement dweller, poneyfag and traps hurray

At least Veeky Forums doesn't have grandmas from reddit posting here.

sounds like /b/tard's work

/pol/ exists

Yet you're still here.

>doesn't understand burden of proof
The most reasonable null hypothesis is that all boards have equal amounts of stupid bullshit

Older Lady Centipede here
I have finally built up my confidence.
It is so much fun here. But very confusing.
I have bought those internet money, Etherium, It is very nice ! Post your wallets I will send you some, you faggots (kek) I am generous person, be nice to other people too.

All these people defending with money... Must be cool.
I cant even pay off my fine to the state from teenage mistakes and pay the bills at the same time. Would love to uber, work, and do a little something else; to save for crypto investing. But I cant even get a license and my house hold of four only has one vehicle.
Ive been watching crypto broke for at least two years (Have known since dogecoin meme started but neglected to notice the promise in crypto at the time) giving all my checks to Texas for painting some bridges and blank walls.
Hopefully I run into someone as generous as some of those you anons ave met. I know I'll be one of those once I have a portfolio built!

1Lrg1Z38aqPGKEf9LWgfuRzf86xhMMV9kw

I feel like I should prove you wrong about /biz.

Look, buy BTC right now gonna moon, easy 2X

>a dozen LINKies on suicide watch
>2 Neo-Nazi millionaires
>3 nearing 30 women who want to fuck them and need to fucking leave this is a Men's Board
>a Jew also on suicide watch
>another dozen white dudes not millionaires but also not LINKies
>Race unknown but probably Korean dude who collects pink woah jacks and mines Dogecoin on his server farm of Play Station 2s
and
>9001 shitcoin shilling pajeets

Aside from the heaping mounds of poo in the street threatening to engulf the place
Comfy
I call it home

upvote :->

before the btc pump biz had a lot of fresh memes and was funny

now its a shithole because btc holders are boring pieces of shit