>GM or Player
>System(s)
>Time availability
>Text or Voice
>Contact Information
>Additional Information

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/s2QXozQ4fKlc
docs.google.com/document/d/1qOrdXlyCAMPZizD4BysueGief0_S0BCC_zNhj7xw6bA/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Player
>ANY. FUCKING. SYSTEM. But perhaps an easier one
>Late afternoon/evening UTC-06:00
>Text or voice, I don't mind
>Upon request
>Never played before, want to play, please let me play!

I'm looking for additions to an already running game.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
RT but we're using DH2e for characters with a hombrew linking the two systems (allowing for traditional RT roles, the talents in RT and not DH2e, etc.)
>Time availability
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm EST
>Text or Voice
This gets a bit complicated.
We play primarily over text on discord but we have voice open on discord for rule questions, general bants, etc.
For player level combat, (not ship combat) we will resolve it entirely over voice to keep it fast paced.
We use roll20 for rolls, a sector map and space combat (potentially character level combat if it should ever need a detailed map).
To top it all off, we have a skype group we use to stay in touch between sessions because none of us check discord.
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
There are already 3 people in the group so I will only take on new players that fit well with the group.
The basis of the campaign is that a new sector has been declared over formally unincorporated space on the edge of the Imperium. 3 individuals have been given economic rights to claim, colonize and exploit any systems this new sector contains provided it doesn't already support an imperial population.
The game has just started so don't worry about catching up too much.

>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
Pathfinder, but open to any
>>Time availability
GMT+12 Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons+evenings
>>Text or Voice
Both
>>Contact Information
[email protected] (used for a freelancer RP forum, I'm not an edgelord)
>>Additional Information
New to TTRPGs, played on a freelancer RP server before. I've spent a fair bit of time on the pathfinder wiki because I was going to join a pathfinder group but they were full.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Not-D&D, looking for sci-fi and cyberpunk, mostly.
>Time availability
Most days, apart from Sunday and Tuesday. GMT-8
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
Forever GM looking for something to play

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Anything but GURPS
>Time availability
Everyday except for tuesdays and thursdays
>Text or Voice
Either is fine
>Contact Information
sevenbladeisawesome = skype
>Additional Information

Player
Literally anything but bizarre homebrew systems
Tuesdays/Thursdays Afternoons-Nights EST
Voice preferred but text is fine too
thereisaguy on Skype
Experienced with 5e, 3.5, PF, WoD.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Rogue Trader
>Time availability
Game time sunday or monday starting at 6 or 7 EST depending on player availability.
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
join.skype.com/s2QXozQ4fKlc
>Additional Information
It's probably going to be pretty standard Rogue Trader but depending on the players we'll see what kind of tone and theme it ends up with as a group. Let's have a fun time.

>player or GM
Player.
>system(s) preferred
I absolutely love Shadowrun 5e, Pathfinder, and I'm really hankering for something modern like CoC or D20 modern but I've never played either. I'm also willing to learn.
>available time(s)
I have a game Friday nights (PST) and Saturday Mornings (PST) but I'm willing to try and accomodate your schedule. Sundays are good all around. I work but it's super flexible. Just try me.
>Voice/Text?
I can do both or neither.
>contacts
ThuggyMoss on Skype.
>any other details
I'm 6'8" and say Hella' a lot.

Man last game I got here had a damn flake GM

GM on D&D, Player on anything else
Any system, wargames or roleplay
I work at shitty hours but I'm usually open from 11pm through to 1 pm, sometimes all day
voice or text, voice preferred

Well I was gonna invite you to my game where we resolve all rules disputes with games of hopscotch, and instead of character sheets we represent our characters strengths/weakness with various liquids in a pint glass, but NOT ANYMORE

pic related, one of our game sessions

Might as well post my game request while I'm here:

>Player/GM
GM or Player. Either looking to play in a solo game or find someone to play a party of dumb, busty adventuresses. I like cheesecake and silly ideas for games. Really just looking for one person to play with since I have trouble keeping to a set timetable.
>System
Ideally something light, I have a few homebrew systems as well.
>Timezone and Availability
GMT+7
>Method of Play/Text or Voice
Text
>Contact info
Interested in concepts that borrow from anime, (high school/mecha/harem/etc) with optional lewdness/emphasis on full-bodied girls. I can provide a few more clearcut ideas on request, but the main things I'm interested in doing are scenarios drawing influence based on Taimanin Asagi/Dead or Alive/Fatal Fury set in the modern day. Lots of muscles, fighting, dumb adventures for ancient artifacts, that sort of thing. I also had a more fantasy orientated for a team of ninjas infiltrating an enemy fortress I wouldn't mind discussing.
Can learn systems where necessary.
Skype is Frocto, but I can provide other contact methods if necessary! I'm an advanced writer and have years of experience playing rpgs, so someone who can match me would be really good. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Also for the love of God, if that guy comes around for a third time asking for people to post their skypes so he can contact them about raping his characters, just ignore him

>GM or Player
player
>System(s)
D&D 5th., Shadowrun, Call of Cthulhu, Shadowrun, Eclipse Phase, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader
>Time availability
see below
>Text or Voice
text
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
I'm looking for someone to run an introductory game of one of the quick start scenarios for the above-mentioned games. An unstable schedule and plenty of travel means that play-by-post, or whatever other asynchronous form of game is currently the only option available to me. I have no prior experience, but I've wanted to try an RPG for years.

>player or GM
Player

>system(s) preferred
40K RPG (any)

>available time(s)
Weekdays: 1700 -2200 GMT
Saturday: 2300 - 1600 GMT
Sunday: Any time

>Text or Voice
I can do both, though I prefer text

>contacts
[email protected]

>any other details
Well-versed in 40K and I sort of know how the game works, I've just not had the chance to actually play. I've got a slight preference to Only War, but I'm really open to anything, including AdEva if anyone is playing that as well.

Thank you so much for posting that image, it really showcases what kind of player you are.

Might have a game for you if you post your contact info

I'm going to write this in a longer post as an appeal rather than outright making the standart post, because I'm desperate.

I'm a forever DM and I want to be a player. I can play sundays anytime from 15pm GMT onwards, though i'd like to be in bed before 4am GMT. I'm no fancy and can play with voice or text, though I'm shy and text is prefered. I can play any system given a week and I promisse you I'll be respectful of the setting and avid to read the material. I just being running games like clockwork for 3 years everyweekend and I want to be in the player seat for a while.

Post contact info if you have an opening. I'll be contacting every GM in the thread anyway.

Thanks a bunch and bless your heart.

>player or GM
GM looking for players
>system(s) preferred
Slightly modified Dungeon World (see below)
>available time(s)
Depends (see below)
>contacts
>any other details
Dungeon World West Marches. If you don't know what that means, it means it's an exploration focused game with a couple simulationist and gamist elements and a large rotating cast of players. You decide when to play, who to play with, and what to do.

If that sounds interesting, please read this full description: docs.google.com/document/d/1qOrdXlyCAMPZizD4BysueGief0_S0BCC_zNhj7xw6bA/edit?usp=sharing

Hasn't started yet but space is beginning to become limited.

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
Hackmaster 5th Edition

>Time availability
Wednesday 8PM CEST
Sessions last from 3-4 hours generally

>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact Information
Discord: Metal Meme Machine, MeteorD#6163
Email: [email protected]

>Additional Information
For those familiar with Hackmaster, the setting takes place in The Wild Lands. For those who aren't, a short summary is that it's basically fantasy Scandinavia, but much larger.

Newcomers are welcome and encouraged, since introducing people to the system is always nice. Only looking for 1 more player at the moment, since it's an existing group. Books and supplementary material will be given if you don't already have them, classes from the Zealot's Guide (expansion books) are allowed.

If you're interested, just message me and I would be happy to explain more to you.

>it really showcases what kind of player you are.
If you say so.

>GM or Player
Player that can be convinced to GM
>System(s)
WH40k RPGs, WHFRP, maybe DnD
>Time availability
Anyday but Friday, Mornings on Saturdays, and Mondays
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
the one who doesn't live in south sudan
and my Steam is Scivir
>Additional Information
I'm a good lad and I like being throaty

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
Currently running "Low Life" - a Savage Worlds setting. Will also be running the Savage Worlds settings "Interface Zero 2.0" and "RIFTS" in the near future.

>Time availability
Weekly on Wednesdays 8pm-11pm CST

>Text or Voice
Voice via Discord. Game is played on Roll20.

>Contact Information
spaceturd on Roll20

>Additional Information
Low Life is a post-post-apocalyptic setting on a really colorful and bizarre Earth (now "Mutha Oith"). Some of the races are Cremefillians (sentient Twinkies and snack cakes), Croaches (cockroach people), Oofos (marooned descendants of alien invaders), and Piles (walking piles of filth, poop, and other excrement). Players new to the Savage Worlds system are welcome.

Is it inspired by Adventure Time?

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
GURPS
>Time availability
Sats or Sundays starting roughly 8pm (GMT 0)
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
[email protected]

>Additional Information:
I want two players, maybe three, to join a already stablish group for a new game. The game consists in the PCs being soldiers of a Private Military Company in the near future, with the twist that this one specializes in 'Enhanced' humans. Concepts can be from typical superheroes lab accident / radiactive something origin stories to supernatural creatures /artifacts. I intent to help players through character creation as much as I game. Game intended to a bit more to the dark/serious side. Wanting players with maturity.

About me as DM:
I'm consistent and reliable in terms of when i'm going to run. I'm story driven first and foremost and so is the rest of the group. I have experience as DM for a long time and will try my best to ensure everyone has a good time, but my games can be heavy in interpretation and go sometimes whole sessions without combat, though those would be the exception rather than the rule. Expect a flexible use of the rules. If you are interested contact me and I'll be happy to explain more details and see if we are good fit for each other. I'll try to respond to this thread but e-mail is your best bet.

Nobody wants to ERP a harem for you.

Go back to F-List and beg like the other thirsty dudes.

>GMT 0
I didn't know Liberians played RPGS!

Slightly unrelated but I'm pretty new to the whole online thing. Anyone mind sharing some good token borders?

Oh right and my discord is Scivir#2720

tokentool

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
GURPS & DnD 5e
>Time availability
Shooting to run afternoons in EST, days right now are undecided
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
zairik64 on skype
[email protected]
>Additional Information
I'm looking to run a "trial" campaign in GURPS and DnD of the same setting. It's a TL4 fantasy area where we'll be charting unexplored islands, connecting trade routes, dealing with crew mates, and learning about the history of the world. The DnD version of that would be a less serious, more violent version of it, while GURPS would be mostly RP, and some deadly, brief combat.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Degenesis or Fragged Empire. Also really like cyberpunk so if you've got something great going I could probably give it a crack.
>Time availability
After 6pm AEST during the week. Weekends mostly free except Sat Nights. (GMT+10)
>Text or Voice
Either.
>Contact Information
Get in touch and I'll give you my Roll20 account
>Additional Information
Really new to RPGs as each one I try join seems to fall apart before we even have the first session.The help of an experienced DM would be greatly appreciated.

Sent you a message.

You should probably have a reply from me now then! Exciting!

He's a pretty good DM and the system is interesting, give it a try

I might.

>someone wants to play degenesis thats not me

Its a real struggle if you're outside Europe it seems. I forked out for the physical book and everything but can't find any RL groups this side of the planet.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Exalted 3E
>Time availability
Wednesday, 6PM PST (Subject to schedule breaks, we have a narcoleptic on the group who is unable to attend at some intervals)
>Text or Voice
Text. Voice is mostly reserved for OOC or simple actions, but you should get in character with your prose.
>Contact Information
E-Mail [email protected] with your Master character concept. Your servant will be specifically created with your character's goals and personalities in mind. I'll get back to you with a roll20 link if you're in or a suggestion to tweak/rework your concept if not. Your Master's character sheet will be made for you to fill out there.
There are 4 slots open as of the writing of this post.
>Additional Information
A Grail War based on the Fate franchise that will utilize Exalted. Masters are to be stated as mortals in character creation, whereas Servants are fully-powered Exalted. Masters are all Magi, of varying quality and expertise, but this means they must all have at least 1 point in Occult at character creation. Other than that, there are no other strict guidelines for your characters.
>Other Details
You have some additional options when creating a character (once I give you the go-ahead on the concept) that will be detailed in full with the link of the campaign. The purpose of this accept-by-email deal is to screen good character concepts, essentially to motivate you to put some love into the idea of your Master, rather than its numbers, and as well to tailor the overall story to its actors. Mechanics will come second.

While the guidelines are strict, remember we're all here to have fun and tell a story, it's not a contest to see who wins first.

are you set on voice or could you be swayed towards text? it seems there's several desperate 5e players (myself included) that are looking for a text game

How long do we have to get things in to you?

I like the idea, but I'm not exactly a Fate expert.

We're not starting quite yet, for at least one or two weeks. So go ahead and take your time, no rush.

How much should I ideally know about the Fate franchise?

I know a ton about exalted, whereas I've only seen Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/Zerp

Would you be willing to teach someone to play Exalted for this campaign? I feel like I'm a pretty good at writing and it seems like that's more important for what you're trying to do.

Really? Not a whole lot, just as long as you have a good grasp on what a magi is and what they do, you should be golden. The grail war is shrouded in mystery even for magi, especially foreign ones, so it is perfectly acceptable (even recommended to some degree) to not be fully in the know. This isn't really a lore wank, in fact I'm purposely avoiding using established content where possible. I encourage you to make up your own family and its history!

I can probably handle that. I'll shoot you an email in a minute.

Perhaps 'teach' is a strong word but I'll accept newcomers to the system, for sure. I've messed around a little with the system in the past but not to any real degree, so I feel like I wouldn't be able to teach you the finer workings of the system. If you're interested I highly suggest you read the handbook yourself for the mechanics.

One last question, I assume it's going to be based in the real world in modern times?

Yes, it's set in the titular Fuyiki City of modern times. Past events are highly altered/nonexistant, though. mainly past wars were different and the 5th war never happened.

You post yours!

Lead isn't bad asking to play multiple characters on a one on one is where I draw my line

Roadhawk on roll20

I'm a faggot and lead is better than lewd

Ferryman3636 on skype. Specifically looking for newer players.

>Player
>Willing to learn any
>Weekday afternoons, Weekends anytime
>Can do both
>Skype is either malafenix or mataroph
>Never had a chance to play before but would love to try if anyone's willing to teach

I'm totally new to TTRPGs. I can give the handbook a read, but would you be able to accommodate my noobosity or are you looking for more experienced players?

Damn, if you're new to the whole deal of TTRPGs I'm afraid I'd have to turn you down. Don't take it personally, but I mostly just want to get the ball rolling quickly (or at least try to) once we start. I'll probably grind gears for a bit since I'm newish to the system as well, but you are right in that I am looking for people who are familiar with the entire concept of TTRPGs. I'm afraid a totally new guy might just make matters worse. Sorry.

No problem man, I understand.

I'm familiar with Fate/Stay Night/Zero/Unlimited Blade Works, so if you can't find enough players I'd at least have knowledge of the world.

Have my email [email protected] if you ever end up really desperate for players.

Good luck with the campaign.

Fellas applying for 'ANYTHING' and 'WILLING TO LEARN ANY', thought I'd offer a quick bit of advice.
From what I've read from GMs, you're far more likely to get an invite if you make a more specific request. Asking for 'anything', no matter how you feel, sounds like you're invested/interested in nothing to a great extent, just lots of things to a very minor extent; which makes you more likely to drop out.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
D&D 5e, M&M 3e
>Time availability
late night US central/eastern time, can most likely adjust schedule to anything with a bit of work
>Text or Voice
would prefer text because muh spaghetti but can do voice
>Contact Information
Skype is CatharticWaffle
>Additional Information
Have only GMed a few sessions of D&D/PF, have never played before; very interested in doing so and am open to all sorts of games/settings

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Anything superhero related.
>Time availability
EST-5 Weekends only.
>Text or Voice
voice skype,roll20,maptools.
>Contact Information
totallyrandomuser
>Additional Information

bump

I FOUND A GAME!

what system friend?

>GM or Player
Player
>System
D&D 3.5 or 5e, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, I learn systems pretty easily so I'm open to anything where I get to swing a sword in a fun combat system.
>Time Availability
Sunday/Monday/Tuesday evenings PST, maybe Wednesday.
>Text or Voice
Don't care.
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
I'm chill, borderline normie. I just like to roleplay fighting dudes.

>GM or Player
Player. I don't want to be ForeverGM.
>System(s)
D&D 5e and only that. I've been GMing the system ever since the playtest came out and i never could play for more than 1 (ONE) session. I know there's other 5e GMs that don't flake and actually want to GM, i know i'm not alone.

>Time availability
I already have a campaign going on. And my week is full, and by this point i think i can only do Mondays and maybe Wednesdays in the future. I'm at GMT-3 (EST/central is one hour behind me, whereas WST is 4 hours behind)

>Text or Voice
Text. Voice is fine and dandy but i think logs are priceless. And it's a lot more laid-back.
>Contact Information
email: [email protected]
>Additional Information
Most of all, i really like D&D for what it is, and 5e is my favorite edition. I'm chill, i don't judge people, i enjoy Fantasy and i take gaming seriously. I'm not going to just dissapear or waste your time (because that would be wasting my time too, after all)
I'm always willing to help a GM or fellow players, new ones included. I'm patient with people and i also have a high tolerance for a lot of things, so don't be afraid to pitch some questionable ideas, i'm very open.
...But i'm not going to stick in a game that i outright can't like. I suppose i have to have standards too.

I prefer games with a good plot, that have characters who belong in the world and work as a team in and out of combat. I love me some good fights.

I just want a decent 5e game that actually lasts. I'm fucking starving here.
If you GM for me we could strike a deal and i can GM for you at some point
This may be the last time i post this. GM's don't want players, players want GM's, and that's perfectly natural.
To all people wanting to run 5e: try it! You have a small horde of desperate D&D people wanting to Play as a Player in a group, so we will all have high tolerance for stuff.

>GM or Player
Pla
>System(s)
D&D 5e
>Time availability
Wed - Sun, 8PM and later EST
>Text or Voice
Can do both
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
I can join in any game that's no an outright magical realm. I prefer fantasy (urban or traditional). I don't go all out with a character, but I get into it and actually try to flesh them out and make them believable as a person.

>GM or Player
GM
D&D 3.5
>Time availability
6 pm Mountain time on Sundays, weekly
>Text or Voice
Text, through Roll20
>Contact Information
Skype is Upsidedownnightmares
>Additional Information
I'm looking for players who aren't batshit cray. No Magical Realms, keep weeb shit to a minimum, be cool and don't whine or get butthurt easily and it should be all good.
Looking for people willing to play a caster class, though I will take mundanes.
NO MAGICAL REALMS

is Tome of Battle allowed?

But..i dont play casters...

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
I'm very keen to actually play Edge of the Empire or any of the FFG Star Wars games
>Time availability
Most weeknights
>Contact Information
[email protected]

Do you allow mature noobs?

You two have become a fixture at this point it seems.

Surprising since I've actually contacted one of them.

Yeah, sorry! I've actually had like 10 people contact me, but none of them were really a good fit. Nobody panned out for various reasons. One guy invited me to his game, about 2-3 people didn't read the ad and assumed I wanted a group, stuff like that.

Worse than that, there were about three people who showed good interest and I actually put a decent amount of effort into developing a scenario for them (wrote up a setting synopsis, made a map and laid out encounters, things like that), then they either quit after one session or started having really weird complaints about the scenarios.

>GM
>Dungeons: the Dragoning 40000 7th edition (A lot of homerules thou)
>Sundays, Around 11:00 GMT, but we tend to float around a bit
>R20 based Voice with an occasional text one inbetween sessions
>[email protected]
>Additional Information
The game has been running for half a year now and it is mostly serious. Of course there is an abundance of in-jokes, but the game has been running for half a year now and they fucked up tremendously before they figured out that consequences are a thing.
An "instigator" player who was doing most of the talking had to leave due to unrelated stuff and we are looking for a replacement. You aren't required to play a social character, but be prepared to actually speak and roleplay.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
New and wanting to get into D&D 5e
>Time availability
Time Zone is GMT+1, available evenings, lets say 1900+
Weekends any time if I plan for it
>Text or Voice
Voice only preferred
>Contact Information
Upon request I suppose. Discord preferred for initial contact because anonymity and paranoia
>Additional Information
I've played a lot of D&D based video games over the years, as well as read a lot of the books, so I have a decent grasp of the setting(Faerûn specifically) to some degree, but I've never really committed to getting into the tabletop, and I would like to change that.

>Nobody panned out for various reasons. One guy invited me to his game, about 2-3 people didn't read the ad and assumed I wanted a group, stuff like that.
It's not exactly clear. You want a 1o1 campaign written by you run by another person?

There's two options.

I'm either a)looking for someone to either run a perfectly normal 1-on-1 campaign for me, or I'm looking for someone willing to play multiple player characters in a game run by me.

Unsurprisingly, every single person to contact me so far has wanted to fill out the player side. I wouldn't mind being a forever GM if I could find a player willing to play the party, though.

I don't want to join a group because my hours are super infrequent and I'm awake at weird hours a lot of the time. If I joined a group, I'd probably just end up missing the scheduled time and letting people down. When my job changes and my hours become a bit more regular, I'll starting playing in group games again.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Any 40k
>Time availability
Weekdays after 5pm JST, Weekends more flexible
>Text or Voice
Any
>Contact Information
discord : Blackhawk#5806
>Additional Information
I live in Japan, so finding games in my timezone is challenging.

There are larger groups that run more than one game at a time, as well as some that play whenever there are people on.
Preparing and running a game for one stranger is a bit much to ask from a GM, especially when it's so easy to find a group to GM for instead.

...wait you're a real person and not just a shitposter?

>GM or Player
On behalf of GM
>System(s)
Pathfinder
>Time
Eight hours and thirty minutes from now, weekly
>Text or Voice
Skype voice, roll 20 maps
>Contact Information
Respond with your Skype name or pm masterman14 on reddit
>Additional Information
Reign of Winter, start of book 2, Level 6, Path of War allowed, current party is Magus, Alchemist, Cleric.

It doesn't matter who I am. I'm here for you James.

See? I'm real.

lol I was about to add you but it turns out I added you before.

We were in a group that fell apart and you offered to GM, but you decided you wanted it to be play-by-text in skype chat, inviting your weird ass brother who wanted to play an American gold miner themed Kobold, saying "tarnation" and shit in long, conspicuously prewritten entries.

You quickly decided me and the other dude weren't declaring our actions with enough detail and flipped out on us. Then your brother said "Man this group is getting staler than wonderbread!". You also called me a Weeaboo because I based my character on an anime character, even though I didn't actually watch anime and you did. I wasn't even mad, it was just a bewildering experience.

Circa_1960 this sounds awesome

If you decide to commit to a group at some point this could be a lot of fun, but I don't think you'll find people willing to run an entire party nor willing to GM a 1on1.

If you decide to GM for a party you'll have my interest.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Preferably L5R, but willing to try anything that isn't d&d or a derivative of it
>Time availability
Currently 8am-8pm PDT
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
Am very new, but willing to learn

Honestly that dude's brother sounds like a fantastic person to play with.

Dude count me in so hard. Emailing asap.

PATHFINDER!

FLY, YOU FOOL!

I WILL, FLYING IS BITCHING!

WOO SPRING BREAK!
WIZARDS RULE, WARRIORS DROOL!

WIZARDS ARE POO
ACQUIRE WINGS
DISREGARD GRAVITY

...but what if there's no atmosphere?
Or gravity, like in the astral. This raises too many questions. Report for Transmutation 101 tomorrow.

Don't ever say that again.

bumpan

Hey pal, you still looking for players?