Thinking of all the BTC i lost on shitcoins

>thinking of all the BTC i lost on shitcoins

DELETE NOW

I lost more than 40btc
you kiddies do not know what pain is

I lost 588

everyone here did. No one resisted alt coin gambling. anyone who says they upo in satoshi is lying

real talk - cause i just don't fkn understand. can somebody explain to me how you lose 40BTC on alt coin gambling? what was everybody gambling on that they lost THAT much on alt coins? which coins? don't tell me...stinky LINKY?

yeah me too; lost about half of my bitcoin in altcoin gambling

I realize now how i just held my stuff in etherium or bitcoins i would have had tripled. But fuck....greed fomo....fuck that just got to me chasing the rocket fumes after shits been launched and now dellusioned myself with margin trading. I fucked up big time with xlm, going to sleep while having a short just trying to catch a few extra $$ and now i lost 90% of my portfoilio. Let me just mmake this clear, learn from me and put as much money as you can in bitcoin and just forget about it. I am down to my last 1500 and i am using 1000$ for a service so now i am thrice fucked if this doesnt help me out.

Nigga please, literally everything went down.

lost 24 thanks to link.

Shitcoins are all scams, had they not existed we would all be better off.

I lost one betting on bovada

Almost every alt lost 90% value in term of btc from august. In term of USD, everyone is up though
So yeah.
t.lost 70 btc so far

>t.lost 70 btc so far

Except for a few ones, almost alt coins got down the last months. Anyone who held shitcoins during this period got burned badly

Fucking HODL meme

hodl only applies to bitcoin

it's always been that way

I don't believe you.

>tfw when up in fiat value but down in satoshis

I hate BTC with a burning fire.

Bought into rogers pump and dump and lost 2 Bitcoin. I want to kill myself.

It's cyclical. There's no way you could have known.

Back in July you'd have been saying "thinking of all the gains I lost holding BTC"

I think it's more likely this time next year you'll be saying:
>thinking of all the gains I missed out on holding grandad coin

>fell for the sigt meme
>fell for the link meme
>fell for the bch meme
down 70%, wish i never learned about this mess of a board

I had 9.8k emc2 that i bought at .1555

Its at .8839 and rising. My .1btc Would be almost a .8! Glad i sold at .1666....

Are you telling me I should be 90% in alts, mysterious stranger?