Are the partnerships real?

Thinking of buying some IOTA but im paranoid. Do the partnerships with Microsoft, Bosch and Fujitsu mean anything or is it just a meme and hype?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=IOTA refugees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thing I dont understand about IOTA is that there's loads of other coins, dash etc, doing the exact same thing with a higher value

>See you bro
>*rockets to the moon*

Every single coin has tons of “partnerships” that they endlessly drone on about. None of them ever make anything happen or increase the value of a coin outside of maybe a short term spike.

except for REQ, partnered with Kyber. where you at now bitch?

Buy byteball instead. It's basically a mix of IOTA and Ethereum. (DAG instead of blockchain based smart contracts and instant payments)
Also, it actually has a working product and is almost at an all-time low right now. Could be the next x100.

Guess you are bagholder too.

Feelbadman

Really? It's also without any fees?

The fuck are you talking about dude?

Feeless & scalable

Ok I hate IOTA but cmon man, its actually a very unique project. No other like it. Still, it sucks and I would never buy.

They are real but not as amazing as they make it sound. I work for one of the mentioned companies and we got 2 pages about it in our forum, that's it. In comparison, how to get ur business iPhone started has 6 pages.

Oh fuck, a bytebro bag holder. How's it going senpai,

>where you at now bitch?

e e end of the the mo month d d dgb will be tteaming up with c c c citi bank

It has tiny fees so people have a reason to host nodes. 1 normal tx = ~600 bytes of data = 600 byteball bytes in fees. Smart contracts are a bit bigger than normal txs.

I bought at 0.024 btc, so i'm not bagholding. I'm all in.

>2.7 billion coins in circulation
wont that make it harder to gain more value

When Hashgraph launches a public ledger they will kill Iota, and BTC for that matter. Keep this on the low we don't want normies finding out, telegram channel is already 5k members. Could be months away but when it happens, go all in.

REQ will be a big player in the upcoming years. Top 25 coins incoming

What are the predictions for this coin mid-term? Should I hold or sell now?

IOTA gonna be @ at least $100 mid-late 2018
screencap this

That would put it at 277 billion market cap, more than current BTC. Not possible!

it's possible. don't underestimate IoT markets.

Isn't this whole IoT a meme? Nobody cares if his fridge is connected to internet.

It's definitely a retarded speculation at this point (not that it's not possible, just not your target), but IOTA will definitely pull ETH in a few months time. IOTA at < 1.5$ is practically the same as ETH at 8$, if you look at their market caps. IOTA also has more monetary potential than ETH.

>nobody cares if his fridge is connected to internet

What parallel universe are you living in, man? If there's one thing that's truer than ever right now, it's that EVERYTHING must be connected to the internet. Normies lap that shit up, and the IoT is inevitable, whether we like it or not. I'm not saying IOTA will be an integral part of that, or that it won't fail, but right now it's the only semi-polished product that looks like it has a foot in the door.

>wont that make it harder to gain more value
God people are dumb.

You buy and sell data on the Tangle using IOTA. As more transactions and more data flow throw the network it becomes faster and scales up. The network provides utility to those looking to buy data. This is addressing a gigantic untapped market for sensors to sell and buy data to other sensors.

The coin price is derived from the potential market addressability of the underlying functionality provided by the system.

You technically could use another coin to do transactions using the tangle, but to draw a parallel and highlight why the likelihood of IOTA losing value due to that happening could be that an individual could also start selling books online. Do you think they are going to take over Amazon doing that?

agree

if you buy iota you support white genocide

If it has any fees for a single transaction, it's not like IOTA. That's the entire point of IOTA.

can someone explain this?

I thought IOTA had the full force of ISIS behind them?

Fuck messed that up

I meant:
I thought IOTA had the full force of ISIS behind them but couldn't find any information about why?

Devs have admitted in several articles and interviews that IOTA is intended for connecting refugees and resettling them in the west.

Are you new here?

very new, yes.

This sounds like complete meme speak. They literally said resettle them in the West?

Can you show me a reputable source?

Ye except most of the ICO IOTA was stolen and they never told anyone.

So now some chink controls 90% of the coin.

It's BS trumptard shit. These fashie snowflakes are very easily triggered

how do you even dress and feed yourself?

lmgtfy.com/?q=IOTA refugees

wrong, back to r3ddit plebbino

>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!!!

Okay, that link shows me nothing I haven't read. They had a partnership with Refunite during the refugee crisis to help families track missing family members. And you've interpreted that as white genocide?

Some of the narrative around the refugee crisis makes me deeply sad, it has brought out a part of humanity that is so ugly and selfish. I'll shut up now because this isn't my personal blog, but I would like to try and understand how people have gotten to this state we're everything is simplified into these little buckets over reducing every event into either "good" or "bad" things. I don't think its new, but my noticing of it has been amplified that past 10 years.

>David "i only smoke pot 2-3 times a year" Sostenbo

No one even mentions hdac by hyundai lol stay poor faggots

Thanks for mentioning. This technology is definitely on my radar now.
Off-topic sage.

See?

>Being this retarded

>tangle

IOTA akbars

>narrative around the refugee crisis makes me deeply sad, it has brought out a part of humanity that is so ugly and selfish

unironically kill yourself you complete reddit faggot

please walk through a muslim neighborhood(no go zone) with a gay strut

No kill YOURself, you neckbearder permavirgin

Walk down any street and say something like this to anyone not hiding behind a computer screen.

You wont because you're a loser cuck who cant get laid and blames minorities like some bitch loser.

Kys yourself

Bought at 0.25 btc here, when btc was at $2500. -97.5%, essentially. Life is pain.

I want it to go back up to unload these bags, but the recent video of Tony at this Berlin conference makes it so obvious this will go nowhere. He's completely incapable of public speaking and develops this on his own. This is why the best companies are started by at least 2 people, you need complementary skills. As it is, Byteball will remain a garage project forever.

It might have to do with, you know, some of us living in Europe and having relatives murdered (rare), raped (uncommon) or assaulted (common) by refugees and african immigrants in general.

Things are getting more polarised because the competition for resources is getting more fierce and this golden age we've been living where we forgot survival is a struggle has started to fade in previously civilised parts of the world.

There are many like you who still live in isolation, either physically or in their head. Me and my family weren't so unlike you 10 years ago. Now we're all racists and open about it with each other.

Progressive values can only last so long when faced with existencial conflict. First aggression, second aggression, maybe. Ten times if you're particularly dim. After a hundred occurences of being assaulted by the same type of people all the while media tells you you're racist and we need to destroy more churches and build more mosques, even the most stubborn change their minds.

>blames minorites

uhhh you do realize you're talking to a minority right? Im white. Wait did you think arabs were minorities hahaha

One of the major points of feeless micropayments on a public ledger is the ability to pay third world workers fractions of a cent while "establishing credit" to push them into debt.

In an iota ama on ledit, someone posed the question that maybe, just possibly, the refugee crisis was an easy way for terrorists and other shitheads to have easy access to countries that they will never fully assimilate to, while leeching off the backs of the middle class workers in said countries. All of which are true.

The dev of iota freaked out at this and called the guy a white supremacist and blahblah insert retarded leftist talking points.

Which is why iota has become a meme.

In addition, devs also got themselves into shit a few months back when they were exposed for having massive security vulnerabilities which was something that any amateur dev would have never done. Basically crypto 101, like learning to lock your doors at night.

The devs have rightfully become a meme.

With that being said, I own around 300 miota because I like the idea behind it, but fucking hate the retarded devs.

....you are such a fucking nerd virgin

2.7b Miota
2.7m Giota, there is going to be 2.7m people that will ever own 1 Giota. Let that sink in.

Amen

I need help getting my balance to show up. Does anyone know where to go to get help? Have spent 10 hours this week trying smd still showing 0. My addresses is listed in the list of addresses they took back.

I fucking HATE arabs

Cool man, I kind of do too. Really don't see many of them in Alabama but I feel you on hating them. Now, can you please fucking help nigger?

For $1.30 you can't go wrong.

those cuck devs cant even code a decent wallet how anyone trusts their gay ass tangle idea is beyond me

Yeah, it's frustrating for sure. Only bought 300 MIOTA when it hit finex but still want access to it.

No other coin has a list of partnerships like IOTA. Plus look at the trends, normies love IOTA.

Not one other using the tangle and eliminating some of the blockchain problems.

I like REQ, good hold

huh. I'll check hashgraph but IOTA has first to market advantage bit time

Agreed

$2.00-$2.50 eoy guarantteed. UCL Wallet for sure, maybe bittrex, maybe unveil THE PRODUCT

with IOT easily possible

Well considering I have over 10giota that number goes down even more. Plus think of the whales

This will all be solved by eoy

What is the difference metween Miota and Giota?

giota is a 1,000 miota

And Binance sells Iota, so 1000 Iota is Miota?

The exchanges list Miotas which are 1,000,000 iota i believe. The price you see $1.40 or whatever is the price of a miota. An IOTA is similar to a satoshi w/ bitcoin.

Okay, thanks. I still think that circulating supply is too high to see this coin go anywhere past 2$.

Agreed, but IOTA has a vision beyond even bitcoin. If they succeed, picture every processor incorporating IOTA. Picture industrial manufacturing, warehousing, transportation, etc. Once IOTA tackles some of the machine to machine economy it will be poised to be used as a currency as it is feeless.

IOTA is still a longshot but if successful it will easily surpass bitcoin in marketcap with room to grow.

You can only buy IOTA with bitcoins, one day normies will be able to use Eur and USD to buy IOTA. You want to be in this train BEFORE normies can acces it.
You are welcome.

Uh what? Assuming even distribution, if it hits something like bcash market cap, it will be over 8$. If it really succeeds and every IOT device uses it, it will be bigger than BTC

>No other coin has a list of partnerships like IOTA. Plus look at the trends, normies love IOTA.
You guys are so retarded holy shit. Do you realize that both IOT and IOTA (Internet Of Things Application) are huge concepts and names OUTSIDE of crypto? Of course it is trending well! And you morons think it means normies are interested in IOTA. Lmao

I think dogecoin has a bigger chance of filling this role to be entirely honest with you

no iot is real. I have a google home mini attached to my smart tv, nest thermostat, attached to my ring, and phone, ipads, just in my house. That is internet of things.

For basic consumers there are already many IOT devices. Now imagine being able to sell info from any IOT device for micro transactions.

Bitcoin is big but has no use. It was meant to be a currency and failed at that. Now it is too slow and expensive. The more normies realize the more they are going to look for what is the replacement. The replacement will be IOTA.

I know IOT is real. Hence why the trends point at IOT itself, not the gay tangled crippled "currency" IOTA

I didn't read your post right. IOT is a thing but IOTA does not mean application. Yes there is currently a disconnect from IOT and IOTA but with the partnerships, data marketplace, and the products in the pipeline - IOTA will be known as the IOT standard

IOTA is a commonly used name for IOT applications.

There is a need for an IOT crypto with the autonomous cars, drones, robotic factories. Were not talking about a future need, IOTA will fill a current need.

>You can only buy IOTA with bitcoins
um

I would agree if it wasn't centralized (with no clue as to when it won't be anymore), didn't have retarded developers, didn't have 500million$ locked up (without saying when they will give it back), people losing money daily because of wallet bugs and the protocol being stupid, etc etc etc.

It is easy to be scalable if you throw decentralization out the window. They claim the IoT applications using it will help combat the takeover of the network due to all the transactions PoW. No chance the IoT applications themselves will do the proof of work - at least not most of them. It will drain their battery in days. It is a terrible fit. They need a solution sooner or later and they are not working on it.

How the fuck are you two so stupid that you value a coin based on the circulating supply. By the way, had you read the whitepaper, you would have understand the reasoning behind the circulating supply. Now do yourself a favore and buy some.

They're talking about distributing the coordinator soon. Dunno if that helps. In the longer term, I'm sure solutions will be explored, if nothing else, just set up a big supporting node pool to avoid takeovers.