Bitcoin is the biggest shitcoin

When will people realise that its pure shit? worst fees and transaction speed

quads confirm. replaced all my btc with biblepay

quads of zeros for liars

If you want speed then just exchange for Litecoin? It's the coin most likely to stay stable in price while transferring.

so whats the point of having bitcoin if you are gonna transact with litecoin?

No it's not buy buy buy. There is no dip.
N
O
W
PAJEETS, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO 2X

Dumb money - bitcoin
Smart money - Ether

Litecoin is less secure

Has anyone ever lost their litecoins to attacks?

I don't know I don't use shitcoins

ltc has shitty community and no devs

Trips has spoken.

If you pajeets like money, now is the time to buy btc, easy 5k before the weekend ends.

Lightning network is garbage too. Its like its shit now and it becomes super shit later. Bitcoin is going to become paypal...

Yeah... I want someone to give me a reason to hold bitcoins other than brainless normies gonna buy it

>btc has shitty community and no devs
ftfy

There is no other reason. Buy BTC now, sell when the bubble pops. Come back in 2 years and buy the coins that have real value.

Lightning network requires HUBs that will be costly to maintain. These hubs will be where all transactions go through.

The HUBs will be location. So its possible they can be used to figure out where a transaction happened. The IRS / FBI will love that shit.

And since the hubs wont be cheap to maintain you will have to have a way to make money to put them up right? Well that means one IRS audit and bam every transaction is for them to see.

But if you cant charge money for your service then only people with a lot of money will put them up "for free".

Seriously, why the fuck are people not FUDing about this already? Even if its only partially true it still sucks!!

Invest in both + some other small ones = 101% success warranty.

>Buy BTC now

>buy the least functioning non-private most legacy and outdated of all shitcoins

HAHAH no thanks il stick to cryptos that you know actually function

are you cultist retards still pushing the "hurrr store of value" meme, that was a pretty hilarious damage control response to btc being broken down and unusable.

No it's just the truth. The money that flows into the market right now doesn't give a single fuck about functionality. Modern day "btc minimalists" keep their btc on exchanges to dump at a moments notice. BTC will bring the entire market to its knees until the world actually starts adopting useful cryptos.

Why does this shit autocorrect always pretend maximalist isn't a word?

I can't wait till BTC crashes and all the normies cry as they become bagholders.

It's gonna be a feeling that even sex can't get close to.

9gag pajeet detected

So if we were to put every coin in a big list in terms of functionality and performance and ignoring value what would the list look like?

>quads confirm
Nice just sold 100k!

Depends. In terms of a currency it would go something like.
>zcash/monero
>cripple
>bitcoin cash once it gets graphene and hardware optimization code
>zcash

Why would normies become "bagholders"? They put like 150$ in coins, coin crashes, 150$ are gone. So what?

>BTC crashes
then we are all bagholders

Why so many more people shitting on btc suddenly?

Everyone is mad because they invested in alt coins instead of becoming a millionair through btc

>>>facebook

Ripple is pretty fast.

cause its broken?

>zcash

haha nice meme fed

nobody wants that fedcoin after it single handedly took down alphabay

The bitcoin autists are too stubborn to agree on any changes to make it better either

It's only a matter of time before it's dethroned

pic related

Fucking dumb asses consider BTC a "store of Wealth" then do the mental gymnastics to say "LTC will be for doing stuff"

Mother fucker if you dump all BTC you have into LTC and it goes up 50 bucks you made more than BTC will for another 1 year at least.

LTC is a better store of value lol

shhhhh

normie cucks dont actually use these coins, let them buy those nonfunctional legacy bags

HOLY SHIT!

ETH should replace BTC.
BTC is fucking terrible, other than name it has nothing going for it.

Thanks for the info.