QUALITY/Cringe thread

It's time. Rules:
1. Keep it Veeky Forums-related (no politicrap)
2. Try not to post the same deviantart pics that always get posted.

Starting off with some classic Mongoose QUALITY

Other urls found in this thread:

dandwiki.com/wiki/Dungeon_Master_(3.5e_Deity)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plz user, OP said QUALITY.

What's so bad about defensive and mistrusting, but otherwise peaceful treasure apes?

>no mention of the DM god.
I would go look for it if I didn't care for my phone, but it is on the D&D 3.5 wiki
He's like LN and drinks mt. Dew
Fuck I hate meta jokes sometimes.

Think of the glorious milieu, Mr. Spacey.

Something better could have been in its place. "[animal] but can talk" is a really lazy monster idea.

Alright Veeky Forums what bullshit could a lvl20 wizard pull to get rid of this higher tier bullshit

Be played by the person who wrote up that god to begin with.

I've got your back familia:

dandwiki.com/wiki/Dungeon_Master_(3.5e_Deity)

Thanks mate.

>LA +162

I know what my next character is now.

This my last pic for now, I'll try to dig up some more stuff tonight.

The presence of Greyhawk there is really triggering me. Damnable ability modifiers.

dat doe tho

Is this some CTech?

giggity

This can't be real.

You should read up on the French Polynesians.

It is.

She traded a holy avenger for a change gender potion.

I heard that Pathfinder was full SJW, but I had no idea they meant it.

Magic Missile + Fell Drain is the only way I can see. That AC is stupidly fucking high for no reason, and because of that you need to use shit that bypasses AC.

You could also huck Aboleth Mucus at it and hope it rolls a 1 on its save, but I think it can hold its breath for longer than 3 hours because of its CON. Which is stupidly high for no reason.

His Dogma may as well be "Pssssh, nothin personnel kid".

Dun get why this is cringe or how the description relates to the image? Like, they say it has no defined form and then it shows a succubus? This jsut confuses me.

I'd plow half of those. Especially the rabbit.

The image of the slutty angel is right next to the Radiance Elemental description and the same thing keeps happening throughout the entire book (Encyclopedia Arcane: Elementalists?). Mongoose had a bad habit of shoving out-of-context badly drawn cheesecake into all their D&D books.

>chaotic justice

The best part is that a change gender potion is nowhere near worth the price of a holy avenger. So she got ripped off.

I could probably forgive all that if they were interesting characters but the text just goes on and on and on about how PERFECT and IN LOVE they are, and how contrived the circumstances to put them together are, and it just makes me sick. It's not just SJW-y, it's saccharine and boring, and badly-written.

Oh boy, I sure love playing D&D for gender politics.

Sexual deviance is always a cheap way to make the future look weird

You don't base your sexual identity on the writings of RPG designers?

>FFRP on the OOTS forums

What a dumb kid I was.

Here here, I can take a premise if it's actually done well, give them drama, have them meet, fucking show don't tell, and remember that potions of sex change are common enough to find on a good dungeon crawl or just get a decent alchemist

Was supposed to be for

Nah, if anything I like to troll myself when setting crafting, like the racenter of hermaphrodites that turned to asexual vat breeding during a total war

They could've even played it off to actually make it part of the love story - like she was so blinded by love she was willing to give up anything to properly be with her lover, which is both sweet but also shows how crazy stupid love can be. That way it doesn't sound like she made a stupid trade for absolutely no reason.

That's is indeed cringeworthy. ugh.

I can't. I don't play fantasy games so I can deal with current leftist liberal stuff. I play fantasy games to be a jolly hobbit throwing stones.

Sadly, I am what many would call "a filthy breeder".

AMAAAAZIING GRAAAAAAAACE!

You got a point, honestly I'm a sucker for unorthodoxed love stories so I get more forgiving of shit then I should

Seen crazier shit, like the dick-girl Elf god in D&D or this weird ass monster girl that impregnantes characters with its weird ass mutant babies.

Is this honestly any weirder then ancient mythology?

Not really. The only thing that could bother me about this is what says, that it seems only couples with a SJW theme are perfect.

That's because they are too insecure to imagine such a relationship going through any real drama as they think such things would imply it is less valid then standard relationships

Not defending, just examining the mindset

> weird ass monster girl that impregnantes characters with its weird ass mutant babies.
This one, you mean? Also on topic for the thread.

That's why nobody likes SJW. For them it's the ideal thing or falocentric oppression,seems to me.

Damn,this is it. This is some crazy shit,mate. The guy who wrote this must be into some kinky stuff.

Especially if her well-intentioned but short-sighted decision ends up costing her dearly in the long run. Demons attack (they live close to the Worldwound) and she's unable to properly fend them off, resulting in her girlfriend being captured and herself being crippled, so she needs the PCs to help her out.

Boom, there's a fucking story arc.

Does worldbuilding cringe count as cringe? Cause I have a goldmine if so.

>dick-girl Elf god in D&D
Warhammer has had that for a while now, they just call it Slaanesh.

Go for it

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The home brew section of the dnd wiki should be purged and it's contributors executed.

I'm interested.

What a piece of shit.Seriously fuck SKR. I really hope Paizo fires him for Pathfinder 2.0.

I meant crazier shit in D&D or d20 System in general. There's some bat shit crazy level thing out there older than RPGs.

Does it bother anyone else that you can basically not have any bodyhorror monsters anywhere anymore without someone assuming it's because they make your dick hard, because everyone is such a fucking retarded deviant?

If ALIEN was made today, Veeky Forums's collective opinion would be

>Lol tentaclevagina that rapes and impregnates a man, who gorebirths a penismonster that vores the crew. NICE MAGICAL REALM, 0/10!, go back to /D/ Ridley Scott!

That's a bad argument because it made Geiger's dick hard.

I mean, there were definitely sexual themes and rape themes and stuff, but I didn't feel like the director got off on it.

Because Alien was about 40 years ago,user. Then the Internet did not even exist. Now every fucking body have access to the weirdest sexual fetish related content.
I asume any new body horror monster is the product of its creator's most abhorrent manias because I'm quite sure I'm right to think so.

Well who else would think of such quasi-sexual and even actually sexual things when making monsters? You could just have tiny tentacles pierce the flesh and writhe under the skin, but noooo, you had to say they slip into orifices.

alright here's part one. there are some more pics I saved from /b/ cringe threads, this dude created a ton of autistic shit, and I think he was trying to use it for a GURPS campaign at one point.

But Alien *was* Giger's magical realm. The only difference is that it's much easier to confirm that it is someone's magical realm nowadays.

meant to reply to

>Horned Ones
>Not a single creatures with horns

This shit gets me every time.

Here's another one. The pictures are all spread out in my cringe folder so I have to scroll through the thumbnails one by one to find them.

> tfw 1284 cringe pics in your folder

I can only picture his "triple triangle" divine symbol being either a stolen triforce, or a stolen valknut, and it make the QUALITY so much sweeter.

They'll show you their horn when the time comes.

I'm confused, is the cringe here just the high levels of purple prose?

Wait, so is there a reason you *shouldn't* mate with the Horned Ones?

Because I'm looking at that bunny and thinking, "damn, look at those tits."

There are a couple more, I saved them because they were weird as fuck. I'm tyring to find the original infographic that explained everything, it was cringey as hell. I can't find the GURPS characters though... I might be remembering something else there.

These are some really cringey guns from his sci fi world.

>I heard that Pathfinder was full SJW, but I had no idea they meant it.

Are you fucking serious?

Goddamn, I mean, I was thinking about picking it up, but if it's infested with that horseshit than I want no part of it.

>Irabeth and Anevia
>Drama

Topkek, they're presented as the sweetest, most adorable and in love couple in Pathfinder history. They're basically inseparable, and Irabeth is consistently shown-off as the most awesome, famous, powerful Paladin in the Crusade that is also the most humble, wise and caring person you'll ever meet!

In fact, the only reason she doesn't get all the credit for most of the AP is because she just wants to retire to her mansion with Anevia and live in peace and quiet!

That's because they removed most of the vagina entrance to the ship. And the rape theme was the original idea, mixed with with Ixtl from The Voyage of the Space Beagle.

Same. Wouldn't even need the pheromones. Adventuring can wait for an hour or two.

>horned one of the nigger species is gifted with a huge back dong

This guys sounds like a complete bell-end. Let me guess, fighters being able to do anything other than deal piddly damage is unrealistic, but shooting fireballs out of your hands is fine.

They're bait in a trap of the kind that you'd end up in a padded cell just from knowing how bad it'd be to have it slam shut around you.

Go for it user. Make your dreams come true!

>The best part is that a change gender potion is nowhere near worth the price of a holy avenger. So she got ripped off.

There is a lot of shit you can pin on Wrath of the Righteous, but "selling a holy avenger for a gender change potion" is not one of them.

Irabeth's sword was a family heirloom, nothing more and nothing less. The weapon you're thinking of is Radiance, a completely unrelated weapon that was lost to Mendev but can realize it's full power in the hands of a Paladin. If Radiance was *actually* Irabeth's sword, it would have revealed itself to her long before the party encountered her.

This idiot needs to die. Holy shit. I see why you guys hate Pathfinder now.

>I asume any new body horror monster is the product of its creator's most abhorrent manias because I'm quite sure I'm right to think so.
>I assume
>because I'm quite sure I'm right to think so.

So, you believe a thing because you believe your belief is correct?

Well, I assume I'm actually an attack helicopter. Because I'm sure I'm right to think so. DO YOU SEE WHY THIS LOGIC DOESN'T WORK?

Gary Gygax converted chainmail into a roleplaying "game" with progression that modeled already-existent wargames of the time.

He was a decent DM but that's all he was good at.

And B/X sucks ass.

>but if it's infested with that horseshit than I want no part of it.
There are plenty of other reasons not to play pathfinder, though. 90% of them involve how terrible the rules are.