PoSW - Testnet with all features online

PoSW testnet has been released!

Masternodes, flash send, ghost send, TPoS and more everything is working!!

Devs delivered!!

Here is a print of the first staking ever done with TPoS!! The computer was offline!

Get in or get out!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6bg2wn/mini_guide_mining_staking_forging_voting_how_to/
medium.com/@CryptoChron/poswallet-hacked-get-your-coins-off-asap-5fdd4e311d64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's all the haters???

this board got slow since the btc piece of shit pump only btc piece of shit holders left they are morw annoying than linkies

So I have a small stake in this without really knowing what it does. I understand it will allow proof of stake to work with offline coins, but how, and where does the token come in?

TO THE MOON

I know what you mean...
Crypto became so boring lately it's like BTC is the only coin that exists now.

>TPoS forked from Ark/Lisk/whatever
>everything else forked from Dash
Would take a week or two by an experienced programmer.
How is this going to be successful?

It's a Pivx fork but completely recorded dude.. do your own research next time

thinkin about buying 5k. should i do it?

>The only coin under 40-50 million with ledger support
>Dev delivering all features
>Revolutionary technologies like TPoS (which has never been done!)

Whats not to like?

is there any info on masternodes? release date, the amount of posw needed to run one?

kek

- a shitty forked coin
- tpos only works with posw coin....what is the point

confirmed shit coin

Yep, masternodes will probably cost 20k, and mainnet will come out in the beginning of next year. Public Testnet with all features including masternodes launched yesterday.

has devs confirmed the 20k figure?

No, but they said it is the most likely

>Reveals he knows nothing about the project

TPOS is technology created from the POSW devs bro. Give credit where credit is due faggot

Doesn't realize tpos only for posw is a good thing

Kek

Yeah and after that 15k more for a masternode

Only have funda for around 10k now. Reeeeee

Poor fuck... I'm sitting on more than 100k..

just give me 10k. will send you my boobs pic. im dude by the way

Not trying to fomo but you better get in before price explodes. Only up from here. Once they get on new exchanges it's too late

How much is required for a masternode?

How is it different from Ark's PoS? I've watched the official video on TPoS, and they call it a killer-feature that you don't have to send your coins to delegate for staking, but how is it different from what is already implemented in Ark?
PoSW and PIVX are true shitcoins for me.

Did someone say LINK? Perhaps you have a moment and we can discuss our lord and saviour sergey - prophet of kek peace be upon him - and his wonderous offering?
Praise him.

You are correct, posw is the shittiest shit coin there is

Because Ark doesn't have TPOS?

Ark is a true shitcoin for me lul, it does nothing new

you can let someone else stake your coins for you in posw's tpos without leaving your wallet. ark's doesnt do that

Dpos =/= Tpos

Here is an explanation of dpos: reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6bg2wn/mini_guide_mining_staking_forging_voting_how_to/

You vote for profit sharing delegates in Ark. Posw's system is a private system, peer to peer.

The posw team will be coming out with a formal press release I think to explain tpos, so that Arkies cant claim that Ark "already has it" with dpos. No, they don't. We had this discussion this morning.

Let your hatred of posw go already. April was a long time ago, this coin and project is different now. The Posw team deserves some respect where credit is due, they came out with something new and the marketcap is criminally low for this kind of project. It deserves more than just some idiots on biz going "shitcoin/pajeet" over and over again

OK, if you are too blind to see how posw is a shitcoin then so be it

Oh fuck off loser. This team actually built a unique platform and all you do is repeat "shitcoin" over and over again. We get it, you lost money in April. Boo hood. Move on.

Thanks for the explanation. I will keep an eye on TPoS. However, MUH MASTERNODES are still a strong marker of a shitcoin for me.

medium.com/@CryptoChron/poswallet-hacked-get-your-coins-off-asap-5fdd4e311d64

this is how secure this posw (piece of shit wallet) is. i've invested it in april and then it crashed after the devs changed their roadmap without asking the community, then in august got hacked and now the devs came up with a TPOS (trustless proof of stake, lol) that has been proved flawed and insecure by many cybersecurity audits. everyone will will stake coins in this piece of shit will either get hacked or lose his investmnet

Tpos is the result of the hack. Tpos makes it unhackable you dummy. Another salty April holder.

>that has been proved flawed and insecure by many cybersecurity audits

Tpos came out like yesterday, you're a lying sack of shit. Tpos is the result of the hack and thats why they brought on crack talented devs like Ben Wang to turn the project around. Posw is a totally different project now, if that hack in August never happened then we wouldnt have TPOS

TPOS makes it ultra secure because there is a triple layer of keys with a shared key. It's peer to peer.

Ask him yourself how its changed @Bwang22 or ask the X9 team @X9Developers

bullshit, you're yet another pajeet liar. tpos was conceived back then in april and was already implemented when posw (piece of shit wallet) got hacked in august. it's TPOS that got hacked in august, the only difference is that back then it didn't have such a fancy name. now the pajeet team behind posw thinks that some smart rebranding of the company and calling their crappy opsec with a fancy name such as tpos will improve their position on the market, but they don't realize that their reputation is tainted after the hack. nobody is gonna buy your bag, pajeet

If you dont get how the coin works dont write random things.

What's with that shitty generic wallet design? Looks like some designated wallet waiting to be a PnD 2.0. Also, there's not much different of TPoS and masternodes, might as well just buy DASH if you want decent masternode features.

>Dpos =/= Tpos
However: DPoS >>>> TPoS

ARK and AntShares/NEO was the only decent PoS I invested my money into. History repeats itself in this shitcoin, don't become part of it again. Release yourself, there are better new coins out there if you hate btc that much.

they've outsourced their software development in bulgaria, lol.

> get a few million dollars from the community
> outsource the software development to bulgaria\some cheap eastern european country
> rebrand your product with a fancy name after an hack
> retard keeps shilling your pump and dump
> ...
> profit

What the fuck are you talking about, show proof of that.

A lot of nonsense fud in this thread. Easy 10x

Why are most scamcoins made in eastern Europe?

I think PoSW developers should show proof of their IDs first. Pictures isn't just enough.

I think I looks quite nice.

They are not from eastern europe... most of them have linkedins...

>most of them have linkedins
Most scammers have linkedins, fb, twitter, instagram, but not a single photo even belongs to theirs. The developers are planning to do the same as Ethconnect and do an exit scam?

this is the most desperate FUD I have ever seen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why are you try so hard to cling to something made up

of course it's only work for POSW you dumb fuck, they create it.

>facts = FUD
Oh boy

Are your facts the possibility they might run away? Why dont you go and check their linkedins and see if you think they are fake accounts...

Well i will have multiple masternodes and will eventually live off the generation of income from them. Its ok if others dont want posw. The less nodes active=the more coins i will receive from my node. So thanks