What Character in Warhammer 40k did nothing wrong?

What Character in Warhammer 40k did nothing wrong?

Hitler

Khorne.

40k by it's very theme is nothing but wrong. All of it. The rules are wrong. The setting is wrong. And the fanboys are extra wrong. So by extension all the characters are wrong, too.

>The Emprah
>Wrong

Me ;^)

"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."

Wazdakka,
His only dream was to build a literal highway to hell

Lion "Never Dyin'" El'Jonson.

/thread

Sigismund
Aliens, mutants, and heretics deserve the unbridled hatred of mankind.

Emp didn't kill Angron in cold blood. Poor rabid zerker deserved some rest.

da most humbler of gork's (or maybe mork's) creatures: da orky boy

None of them. That's the moral lesson of the Horus Heresy and 40k. Every single character is wrong somehow, on a scale from incredibly subtle to hamfisted.

The Tyranids.

Tarik Torgaddon.

>Gets killed by Abaddon
Clearly he did something wrong.

Sebastian Motherfucking Thor.

Perturabo did nothing wrong.

But in the Dornian Heresy he's a marine :^)

Inquisitor Kryptman.

No one cared.

He did 10% of it wrong.

Vulkan

Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka

Maraki

Did someone say nothing wrong?

Ferrus Manus.

Or Creed.

dunno about you but when i was in public my parents scolded me for trying to pick random things up off the ground

well he did turn the thousand sons into dust.

If he didn't, they all would have been mutated into spawn or visceroids by now.
He did nothing wrong.

Has he gotten into the Black Library yet? No? Well, he must be doing something wrong then.
>Ahriman is on Suicide Watch.

>Get's killed by one of the biggest and baddest dudes of the franchise, on that dude's plot-armor filled rise to power
>Still lasted longer than most of the Primarchs and the gosh-darn Emperor himself.

Sig is based

i don't see how is losing you dick something positive

Angron. I've listened to that 12 hour "betrayer" audio book a few times.

I love how the nails hum, and his name is related to mine...

He also seems like a cool guy considering the situation he's in and his buddy khorne seems like a nice man.

>>Still lasted longer than most of the Primarchs and the gosh-darn Emperor himself.

Abaddon never fought the Emperor.

Ollanius Pius

this smug fug

In the start of the horus heresy books there were remembrancers, an old man and a girl and i remember they ate shit but didnt deserve it

Erebus

Or Lorgar for that matter. Freedom of worship was hardly worth the emperor being even mildy irritated over, let alone a crime.

People really do need to belive in something. Under the circumstances I fully support his actions and would do the same.

Kharne.

Generic chaplains during the drop site massacre and ensuing heresies who fought the good fight to the very end and were murdered by their own treasonous brothers.

quads of truth are mine

/thread

He did nothing right. He failed at inspiring loyalty, he failed at creating a golden age of humanity, he fed Chaos more resources than anyone outside of Pre-fall Eldar, he failed to create en Empire that didn't rely on religious dogma and he failed not to get killed.

One of the best things about old 40k was that the emperor was a corpse. A navigational beacon with a fancy title. He had been a good man, but was now just a justification for barbaric zealotry. It was satire, and that made it ok. Now he has to be as dumb and shit covered as the rest of the setting because the joke is gone, and all that is left is a grim future that appeals to teens who think the world is rotting around their ears.

He found out how to turn them back, he's already done it to several rubrics

Swagsmund was over 1000 years old when mini Horus showed up. He isn't some bishie vampire either, he was described as fucking ravaged by time.

>Manus
came here to post this

I'm sure Isha did something wrong, but for the life of me I can't remember what it might be.

Think of it this way: they never have to fear another Slaaneshi again.

>Implying a Slaaneshi wont just rape the hole

>implying a pile of dust has an orifice
Even Slaanesh himself couldn't rape that!

Spess wolves.

Imperial citizen #644685210556239-4

Gaunt and his Ghosts.