What Do

The god of Love and Fertility has taken a liking to you. He will do anything to make you his. Also, he has the support of his brother, the god of War and Strife. Do you give in? If not, how do you fight him?

Why would I resist? I'll just roll with my godfu and live in his heavenly pantheon for the rest of my days. No more risking my life on all this "adventuring" crap.

>severly underestimating my shit
cute, sub trap or get fucked.

I don't give a shit about War and Strife unless you make them cute traps too.

I am VERY adamant about this

This whole situation is already going places, might as well try to get as much as possible from this

Do you mean ME, or my character?

Because one of my characters is female, and while she wouldn't enjoy being chased after, she wouldn't necessarily mind the end result. I, on the other hand, am not gay and can't really make things work even with a deity.

But will he make me a goddess? That's the important question here.

How fertile is this Fertility god? I don't really want to divulge my mpreg magical realm at the table in front of polite company.

Please die.

Tell him that I am heterosexual and have no interest in men. I explain that if he were to force the issue, that would not be love. Love is between two consenting people who care deeply for one another. That would be rape. Kidnapping, too. Which would make me hate him. The opposite of love. He would be creating his own antithesis. Therefore, his only option would be to give up his doomed affections and find someone more willing. He would have my blessing then and I would be grateful to him.

Even if he transforms into a beautiful woman just for you?
Though, he will transform back into male after you done the deed.

Well I still wouldn't love him. I'm straight - it's not that I'd just refuse to sleep with him, I just can't form that same emotional attachment that I could with a lover. At best, we'd be good friends, but nothing closer.

>no homo

>all love is just sex

Well okay then have fun with that.

No, even then I'm still not into guys. I'd know he was actually male. Besides, I don't know him. How can you love someone you know nothing about?
He is the god of love and fertility, after all.

>god of Love and Fertility
>inb4: m-preg

>Fertility
>He

Don't you mean "virility"?

That's his son. ;)
Also, gods don't really have a "gender/sex" since you know they can be whatever they want to be.

Yet most gods are depicted with a fixed sex, which means that whatever their default is is whatever they want to be.

If he's also the god of Love then I simply tell him that I can't be with him if I don't love him, as it'd be sacrilegious. Duh. Which doesn't even rule anything out and probably makes him rethink calling in his brother.

I tell him that I have no interest in his bara manga fantasies as drawn by Mentaiko. Away with thee semen drinker! Back to /lgbt/ where your kind belongs!

Like you have a choice. He can very convincing.

I know, and that's the problem. I can't love him as he is, even if I have sex with him in a female form, and nothing about this is really encapsulating the fertility aspect. A male fertility deity would probably just spray semen everywhere.