Weeaboo one-shot

Im making a heavily cringe-enducing weeaboo-ass one-shot for my players for a special podcast at an upcoming anime convention. I made checklist to converge later and need some critique or some suggestions on what to add. Any takers?

Goddamn phone flipped the image, we're running d&d 5e

Ok off the top of my head:
>More iron heart surge
>Genderswap is specific fetish stuff. Maybe not that.
>Kitsune clearly need to be shrine maidens

Aside from that, what genre are we hitting? Pure Shonen-shit? Looks like you're going mainly for naruto/bleach to me. As played out as those jokes are, they're the two most cringy I can think of. If so, drop harem.

If they're a swordsman, they need a katana made from the spine of their parental figure

I was thinking more shonen, yeah, I was on the fence about the harem, it wouldnt be missed. the genderswap was something one player said should be in there (sounds like some magical realm shit to me, but I dont hate the idea, just nothing interesting comes out of it.)

oh boy, your'e right, it's gotta mean something

You have beautiful handwriting, OP. You must be old.

Someone needs a rival to barge in every now and then and get one-upped.

>running 3.5 at a convention

You absolute monster.

I was thinking of adding a rival character to do that exact thing, I'll add it to the list

nah it's 5e, just using some 3.5 elements from the weeaboo fightan magic book, Im not that evil.

Alright, just gotta poorly tie all of this together and add a few more details, thanks all. from now on, Does anyone have any examples of weeb shit your DMs or players have done?

Genderswap is always pure magical realm, so your player wants to have his included. Best drop it.
Assuming the easily mockable
>Make it clear your players are shit. Mention they failed every class since kindergarten or something.
>hand out DMPC-esque powers.
>everyone else is inexplicably incompetent when your party is around.
Less easily mockable things:
>Chuu2. Even if there's universal magic, just the personality is important.
>yuri/yaoi/bara. All of them, Appeal to all crowds.
I'll be back when I think of more

Do you have a girl that ends every sentence with "nyaa~"?

>no mikos

>no sakura petals

>no katana cutting through everything

Step it up senpai.

>and use Maid at this point

>race of heterochromic women who all end their sentences with "desu" while speaking English

thank you this helps a ton
I do now.

Also, meet the critical hits with a "sugoi" and the fumbles with "baka (PC NAME)!".

Do you use premade characters OP?

Because in that case it's pretty easy to cast the characters as Yer Olde Harem Stereotype and the BBEG is actually their dumb as fuck male lead self-insert.

ah fudge I don't know if I can say that with a straight face, I suppose they don't happen that often but I'll do my best I guess.

nah my group is using characters from an existing campaign. some use that cliche for their characters already, so it shouldn't be too hard to translate.

More kender

I see.

Another idea: it's Valentine's Day. Or White Day. Or whatever is in your setting.

Your characters are supposed to get the ingredients for some magical chocolate bullshit that the Loli Tsundere Oujo Princess With Drillhair wants to bake.

>of course in the end the BBEG is the one who she'll be giving it to

THAT'S GENIUS

This in return allows you to have your kitsune bigtitted clans sheaniagans and basically whatever you want in the forest, plus the chuuni BBEG has a decent motivation for acting (he thinks Loli Princess wants to give it to another guy, so he's jealous. Clearly, he thinks his FABOLOUS antics will not let it thought with the players).

But, OP, be warned: you absolutely MUST address the players as "b-b-baka inu-tachi!" at least once. No excuses.

I will say that at least once I'm sure, and thanks for helping with the setup, writing all this down and piecing it together has been quite a task

will there be any struggles to get senpai to notice anyone in particular?

have a slender male character with glasses that can provide any convenient explanation. Then disregard anything in the explanation that might make doing things dangerous for the sake of doing badass "power of friendship" scenes. if its ever brought up how its bullshit, play it off as a lack of noticing that things went ridiculously well so glasses-guy (and any other potentially logical/rational character) can faceplant the floor from the stupidity

Make sure you do your best Rie Kugumiya impression.

the kitsune ninja clan is ALL about that. The party thief is the senpai, obviously.

>I hate you guys, now I want to play Maid unironically

there will be a senpai NPC that watches over the group, being noticed by senpai gives temp HP and advantage on your next roll. Im thinking if my players do enough to get noticed frequently, Ill make a feat that gives the characters something minor for charisma checks

hahaha of course

I approve.

Unsubtle Christian imagery that adds very little?

It has to be forced into the players faces, so I can do that yeah

Pseudo-philosophical and self-contradictory musing on the nature of God just being spouted by characters out of nowhere with no pre-established interest in the topic is always a solid bet.

Nah, that's not very fantasy/shonen.

But you can have this kind of angels, I guess.

>shinji as the paladin

This is going to be good.

>Get in the fucking full-plate Shinji

>mfw when the barbarian tries some magical realm shit with the NPC

>your best Rie Kugumiya impression.
I can hear it. I can hear it in my head.
>Mr Exposition
He is also info-bro. You know that guy in Dating sims who tells you everything about the girls? He's that, but with everyone's data instead.

In one of my RPG games, GM had us going again a company called MMPR, fighting people named Mr. Black, Mr. Green and Mr. Pink. I asked if we were going to run into Mr. Blue and Mr. Red, and he said yes.

I cant say it enough, thanks guys. the cast editor just said he's gonna make a special theme song for the episode. Im hyped for this

Why did I read that in Gendo's voice?

Because his silky smooth vocal chords perfectly suit being a paladin's squire.