Your party encounters monsters deep in the woods

>your party encounters monsters deep in the woods

>but they look like cute young ladies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCbl-12QV2c
gutenberg.org/files/1727/1727-h/1727-h.htm#link2H_4_0013
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I kill them, then. I'm a monster exterminator, it's my job. And sometimes monsters don't look like monsters.

kill them. fuck that shit, i'm not getting turned into a pig again by magic monster girls

IS THIS A NEW TYPE OF POKEMON?
PROFESSOR OAK WILL BE INTERESTED IN THESE!

GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL, BRO!

>cast Message to speak without being heard
>"We must take care, there is many a monster with enough cunning to make illusions to put us at ease. I shall trap them within a Magic Circle, while you distract them with conversation, bard. While I do that, find yourself a suitable place to lay fire upon them, ranger. When all is ready, we shall attempt negotiating a peaceful resolution..."

This reminds me of a shitty song.
youtube.com/watch?v=zCbl-12QV2c

>I shall trap them within a Magic Circle

What spell cards u got?

>Implying females of any species are not soulless monsters.

Do like we do most things. If they don't appear hostile then we're usually content to live and let live.

>Party has accidentally wandered into Gensokyo
>Everybody gets eaten by yokai lolis in funny hats

Jackie Chan accidentally wanders into Gensokyo while not wearing any shoes and holding a ladder, a chair and a baby, without wanting any trouble.
What happens?

Yukari tries to fight him by fucking with the Border between wanting/not wanting trouble

Chaos Reigns

But Jackie Chan never wants any trouble. It's hard to fuck with the borders that don't exist in the first place.

That's the point of the very next line.

Alright, time for a powerlevel discussion then.

- Popeye, with a still uneaten can of spinach.
- Ash Ketchum, his Pokeballs can capture Touhou girls. He may or may not also have a single Masterball.
- Saitama, he doesn't ever actually punch anything seriously.

Hey, I have a better idea.

Go dig a hole, shit into it, and then drown yourself.

Already tried it, didn't work. I'm more of a shit than my shit, so I just float in it instead of sinking.

>i'm not getting turned into a pig again by magic monster girls
>again
You uh, gonna share with us a story there chief?

Well, considering my most recent character is already a literal, and sometimes figurative, monster, I guess I eat them?

>cute young ladies

You mean ugly old hags.

Assume we gonna get our asses kicked given our previous luck

Are 2hu youkai actually immune to anything non-magical? Like if you throw some bullshit Rifts character, someone with well over 20 str in D&D, or any character with a lot of futuristic but ultimately mundane dakka would it still not do shit to them?

My character is a female Psychpomp.
Not only is she safe, she'll be dressing like a goth-loli in no time.

>Popeye
He punches them away, Yakumo drops him back home through a portal.
>Ash
You know how many Pokemon he HASN'T captured?
He fails to capture any of them except maybe a wolf tengu pup who extremely interested about the outside world.
Yakumo drops in to check up on her on occasion.
>Saitama
He punches a few of them, punches a hole through the border to go home, the girls he punched regenerate.
Yakumo fixes the border.

Forgot the pic.

Huh? Why isn't it there?

I've played Corruption of Champions. Be polite and then walk away.

>Saitama
>He punches a few of them, punches a hole through the border to go home, the girls he punched regenerate.

I don't think he'd do that. I think he'd assume they were human, then try to walk through and be polite. If they proved hostile but still seemed human, he'd probably just evade them or weather their blows. I think he'd only get violent once it became obvious that they are monsters who want to do bad things to humans. If he sees them on the news, however, all bets are off -they're toast.

Popeye freezes up from ptsd.

Ash spends eternity never actually getting any closer to his goal.

Saitama dies when he realizes his powers of "he he, its a joke" does not work outside his own universe. Not his verse, not his rules.

gutenberg.org/files/1727/1727-h/1727-h.htm#link2H_4_0013

You mean gorgeous old women.

>your party encounters young ladies deep in the woods
>but they look like monsters

If you're running a system with an arbitrary divide between what is and isn't supernatural (such that you can grow in power at an expoential rate as you gain level, yet never become any less "mundane"), then yes.

Normally, it's impossible for an attack to have NO spiritual meaning behind it. A guy who trained until he could punch through steel and swim through lava would be supernatural by definition.
Youkai exist as concepts first, and physical beings second. With every strike, the youkai's concept of "I am a monster who preys on humans" would collide with his concept of "I am a hero who slays monsters and laughs at the impossible" and be worn down.

bump

>bumping cancer
back2b shitlord

>b
>not /b/
>shitlord

BUMP

Seriously what it there to discuss? This thread is just bait.

bump

RAN IS NOT A FILTHY OLD HAG, YUKARI IS THE FILTHY OLD HAG.

RAN-SAMA IS A PRECIOUS MATURE WOMAN OF NOTABLE GRACE AND CHARM.

BUMP

Kill them all