Is technical analysis a meme?

Is technical analysis a meme?

yes

The dick and balls pattern is a classic bullish trend

Since no one is going to even see this.

>.zib\ lles ot emit si tI

why

what

obviously not, when it's fully erect it means good stuff, are you stupid?

nice

Doesn't it indicate a reversal will occur? You know, cause dicks go limp.

the erection is obviously overextended

yes, trading as a whole is a meme. Training is a get rich quick scheme.
I will hold BTC, ETH, XMR & LTC for the next 5 years and outperform 99.9% of this board.

The classic benis, the most misunderstood of trends.

Same plan here, just plan to buy more when dips happen and to invest more each month

stockchartguru is the way to hone your technical analysis skills senpai

Kek

It is truly a meme. Humans can see (nonexistent) patterns in anything. Technical Analysis is the astrology of trading. Many will never realize this.

yes but memes are real sometimes

the dna of the soul

me

Regardless what TA is, it's outdated.

Whatever trends us humans can spot using TA are peanuts compared to what machine learning and statistics can see

Are there any machine learning tools that work in existance already?

nothing I know that can be used by non-technical people, but I can't say I did too much research

Right now I'm developing my own tool

wrong board faggot

Not entirely. It's mostly a self-fulfilling prophecy. Fundamentals are where it's at. You can't predict an FOMC decision or management change or some shit using SMA, EMA, stochastic, MACD, etc. you have to actually know what's going on.

No because it's your wife's bull. Thats why it's bullish

Can we make TA based off memes and shit?

TA is self-fulfilling. People manipulate the candles to show what they want it to show, then they spread those "calls" to hundreds of others. Since everyone is trained to recognize the same patterns, those patterns are spread among thousands of investors, who then buy/sell based on the patterns.