Tfw made more money scamming pajeets than on crypto

>tfw made more money scamming pajeets than on crypto
>30k up in scamming, lost 17k of it buying in at shit times on crypto

am i a brainlet? how much have you guys lost while learning? I feel like i've learnt alot, but I just can't seem to get profit.

how did you scam them?
asking for a friend

Probably ran a pump and dump

You literally make chump change in P&D, been there done that though.

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling poosmelling pajeet to the leaping linkie.
But, Dad, don't we eat the linkies?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we loose money, our gains become the poo, and the pajeets eat the poo. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.

damn..

>giving out scamming advice for free

do you realise how stupid that would be?

yeah told my friend thats a stupid question too but he wanted to ask nevertheless

You're friend is a real dummy.

You need to give money to make money, unfortunately. it's hard to get into this lucrative "business" without having a mentor that you pay. I found a guy from Veeky Forums who helped me out a TON for a fairly cheap price.

can you hook a nigger up?

If you pay me, sure.

>buy BTC
>hodl
wow so hard to make money in crypto

You now realise that you are the pajeet and you are about to be scammed. You're welcome

this guy's good

sorry, but the for obvious reasons i don't trust you enough to pay up front, you understand of course

i want samples and if the intel is good, then there can be talk about compensation

trusted. send away user.

disregard butthurt smelly pajeet

True haha. When I'm done with this shit i'm just going to make a .pdf and give it to my bros on Veeky Forums for free. It'l inflate the market way too much, but whatever. hopefully some of you can make some money off of it.

>scamming LARPing NEETS on Veeky Forums

lol.. even pajeets have mroe money than 90% of people here.

my friend would give you 0.1btc if you show him how to make money

I'm English (white)

This is the most worthless useless pile of shit board I have ever seen, and you are all disgusting people, also brainlets.

t. poor fag trip poster

LMAO Ryback is looser.

this is a mans world, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out