coins on my radar that I haven't yet acquired -

IOTA
ARK
OMG
WTC
XRP
BAT
SALT

Which are must haves and which should I not bother with?

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketico.io/index.html?v111#team
youtube.com/watch?v=QJFCR8jYvnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HST

DNA should be on that list

Sell SALT and buy ETHlend. Why?

SALT still don't have the working product while their competitor ETHlend ($LEND) just finished the ICO and have the working product. They lend crypto, fiat based on ERC20 tokens as well as based on crypto with 25% discounts. ETHlend is gonna leave them behind because their team is super active and very competent.

Buy ARK

fuck I really hope ark isn't a meme, I'm 50% BTC, 30% ARK, 20% ETH

The absolute state of biz

Of those Salt, BAT, Iota and Ark has the most room to grow.
ADA should be on the list, but good chance of correcting in short term.

WTC and ARK thank me later

XRP? Don't be an idiot

Say that to France ;) It's our ticket. Board the ARK

If you like WTC, consider WaBi.

It's like WTC, but with working product and app. Aims to tap baby foods, cigarette and alcohol markets in China.

Will hit EtherDelta next Thursday with starting market cap $11.5m. Yes you read it right, eleven point five millions.

>Website: wacoin.io

This. We're going to be so fucking rich user.

The team is great tho and its a good hedge

IOTA - 90% of ICO stolen and controlled by one chink. Its going to be forced up and kept stable thanks to this but already at a premium.

ARK - Nothing to show except losses after its biggest announcement

OMG - Asian supported big things coming, still high risk since its competing with MONA for japans interest

WTC - Coin actually fucking dropped after the mastenode announcement. Currently being pumped do not touch

XRP - Jew

BAT - Who the fuck knows

SALT - Locked in at a set price thanks to it being a lending system.

Aye my WaBi bro.

How many are you holding? Got only ~2900 here from one whitelist acc.

Can't wait for thursday, Veeky Forumstards will fomo this coin like crazy.

I have around 2000 as well. Maxed out my ICO cap. I'm hoping for 10x few weeks after it gets on exchanges.

This!

my nigger

I almost like Pajeet Delta it's a big normie deterrent where you can catch the best shitcoins early on

Same, won't sell 'til it hits $115m market cap. A x10 is a must.

>wacoin.io

Two of those "team members" are woriking on a project Veeky Forums has NEVER spoke about.

Arthur Pinchuk and Dmitry Korzhik

Suspicious or do these guys try not to put all their eggs in one basket during the gold rush of the 21st century?

So buy both MONA and OMG?

Asians are way ahead on payment solutions.

When I was in HK, Taiwan and Japan you just buy everything with your all purpose train/bus pass. I can see crypto IRL taking off WAY before here in the UK and US.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

What do you mean? Do you think those two team members are up to something?

^ is this pasta?

Nice just bought 100k.

Just put your ARK in the desktop wallet, vote for a delegate, start stacking and forget about it for 1-2 years

Why?

Nobody knows about it. Looks like the project is completely abandoned

Maybe not, I guess we would work on as many things as we could if we could with so much money pouring into crypto.

I never shilled it before because it's a literal who coin. But maybe Wabi might bring it into the spotlight.

Arthur Pinchuk, Dmitry Korzhik are both in Team Rocket.

rocketico.io/index.html?v111#team

Both are in this video speaking about the project

youtube.com/watch?v=QJFCR8jYvnQ

I'm just glad I can shill my literal who coin in every Wabi thread now.

Doesn't seem to be a problem for WaBi, but I'll look into it.

Spotted the nocoiner.
Look buddy, nobody gives a fuck if you want to pretend you're an entrepreneur. There are people who are dropshipping on eBay right now who are way wealthier than you will every be. Does that make either of you entrepreneurs? No. You have to develop a unique product to be an entrepreneur. Sounds to me like you're just repairing old shit and selling it. You're just a pathetic mechanic. Now you come to this board, and see everyone is making more money than you and your first reaction is to sperg out because "you put in the hard work". Guess what faggot. It's work smarter not harder. Ive made more than you ever will with crypto and I'm proud of it. Quit being a jealous bitch and either get on board the crypto train, or leave and stay a deluded nocoiner.

I just asked them (Rocket)

Replied in minutes too

Yall are all retarded. Why not put your money into BTC and LTC, the only ones that'll actually last. All these little shit coins might be good for a quick little shitty return but if your actually looking for concrete longterm capital gains then why not invest in the gold and silver of the industry...

If you are not invested in $SALT right now, you are just retarded...

hodling for Spero report breh

IOTA and BAT on your radar but not Nexus. Lold

Why?

bat & xrp are probably your best bets there.

Nice. Thanks, user!

Iota is my all in bet. Their partnerships are huge.

VTC

where can I find this?

You'd be retarded not to. Looking at the big orders starting to come in now