SMT Devil Summoner - Task Force 666 Quest #29

>Previous Threads: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Devil Summoner Task Force 666 Quest
>Previous Session: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46680181/
>General Pastebin: pastebin.com/u/TaskForceKaz
>Twitter: twitter.com/TaskForceKaz

You are Adrian Brown, a twenty five year-old third-year medical student living an otherwise normal American life in search of employment. That was until you woke up inside a derelict and demon-infested hospital with four other victims of short-term memory loss. Together, the five of you managed to somehow survive by negotiating with demons and defeating those that were not so amicable. And upon escaping, the all of you realized that it wasn’t as simple as that.

Task Force 666 a multinational organization dedicated to combating hostile demons and those that would use them for ill intentions. And the hellhole you just went through? That was your ‘job interview’, one that you passed with flying colors. When properly offered employment as an agent among the ranks, you accepted without too much hesitation or second thoughts. Duty to humanity and whatnot.

You are now a Devil Summoner in the service of the Task Force, and the de-facto leader of East Coast Operations Division IV Carina Squad. It is your duty to protect mankind from all threats involving the demonic, but how you choose to carry out your orders is entirely up to you. The choices you make shall not only affect those around you, but the fate of the entire world itself…

[???]

When cognition returns to you, the first thing you are aware of is the sound of footsteps going around your body.

A pained noise comes out of your throat as you try to get up. You wince as a sharp pain lances through your head, and no amount of gentle rubbing to your temple can alleviate the dull pounding against your skull. The best you can do is pull yourself up into a tired slump. What you wouldn’t do for a bottle of water and two tablets of Tylenol…

“So, you’re finally awake are you?”
No amount of rubbing your eyes can help bring the pacing figure into focus. As a matter of fact, you’re unable to really focus on anything at all. As far as the eye can see, it’s all an incomprehensible and very sterile white. There is nothing here to give definition to anything in this world. You don’t even cast a shadow upon the ground you lie on.

A chill runs down your spine. This is not the realm of the Goddesses. At least in the place ‘between inexistence and existence’ there was something there beyond the fog. Moist soil underneath bare feet, the faint scent of hyacinth flowers upon the flittering breeze.

Here, there is nothing.

…no, that is not true.

Squatting in front of you with an unreadable expression, a humanoid shape regards you with a smile too wide to be anything but pleasant. It is a creature of pure white to match the surrounding environs. The only reason you can even see it is due to some…phenomena of some sort that gives its shape definition. Darkness clings and roils around its body, contorting with every movement as it studies you with that unnerving smile.

“That is a rhetorical question,” It continues in a voice comprised of a thousand souls. The sheer multitude of the cacophony makes it impossible to determine a gender. “You need not answer that.”

>“What are you?”
>“Where am I?”
>“Please don’t sexually harass me.”
>Custom option.

>>“Please don’t sexually harass me.”

>“What are you?”
>“Where am I?”
"Look mystery guy my squad is in danger and needs me right now so do me a favor and get to the point of all this."

Hey Kaz, Mr. Popular. How does it feel to be in the big leagues.

>>“Please don’t sexually harass me.”
It's been 3000 years.

Stop thirsting after Purse Owner trash

>“What are you?”

>“Please don’t sexually harass me.”
Ill doubt well get real answers for the questions we have so we might aswell start this conversation by setting boundaries

“Please don’t sexually harass me.”

One would think that mouthing off to a being of higher (and possibly divine) origins once would instill a cautionary period before opening your mouth. Sadly, it seems that your sharp tongue from your Pop remains just as smart and scathing as ever. And the best part is that while you’re joking on the side, you actually have no desire to be sexually harassed.

Especially not by another being with more power than you’ve got in your pinky finger. Again.

To your surprise, the Entity does not take offense. It throws back its head and laughs in deep amusement. The movement of its body resembles a human caught deep in the throes of unrestrained humor. Not so much for its voice.

Listening to canned laughter is alright on its own. At the most, that’s only twenty or so people ‘laughing’ at a forced joke on the late night sit-coms. What is not fine is the sound of an uncountable number of voices deriving their chuckles at you. It’s a hellish sound, a distorted cacophony of echoing voices of all ranges and pitches. Some laugh slowly, quietly. Others laugh uncontrolled, uproariously.

You don’t know how to feel. On one hand, it thought that your joke was funny. On the other hand, it’s laughter was the sound that’s going to haunt you in your nightmares for days to come.

It eventually finishes, ‘wiping’ tears from its eyes in a parody of human movement. “Even in the face of the unknown, you still find the temperament to jape and joke as if nothing is amiss. It takes no small amount of courage to do such a thing, and even then, those that possess it would not so readily leap to that option.”

(cont.)

You blink once, and in an instant, the Entity appears directly in your face, with that wide smile and those teeth only mere centimeters away from your own. “Are you a brave fool, or a foolish brave? It cannot be the latter, as you lack the necessary pigmentation…”

No sudden movements, you remind yourself. You take a moment to force the lump down your throat before you get straight to the point. No more screwing around. “What are you? Are you a demon? A goddess, or a god? You certainly don’t look like either one. This isn’t the first time I’ve been pulled away from the real world.”

The Entity retreats a few inches, holding a hand to its chin in a pensive gesture. “One does not necessarily preclude the other, mortal. But to fully answer your question would be straying into spoiler territory. The only one who can answer your question is yourself," it finishes in a mocking tone of voice.

You can’t help but frown, the corner of your mouth twitching in irritation. But the thing continues, “Yet it would be remiss of me to just casually dismiss you to hunt for questions without some kind of aid. I shall answer one of your questions, but only one. Consider this as a mutual exchange of gifts from those meeting for the first time.”

>Choose one question.
>“What are you?”
>“Where is this place?”
>Custom option.

>Mutual. I don't think I like the idea of what I'll be giving you in exchange.

>>“What are you?”
If we know who he is finding out what this place is should come.

With how many fucking gods with overlapping domains there are know the place is less useful

“What are you?”

When you think about it, the situation makes sense to ask what the creature standing in front of you is. Asking about a specific place is a good lead, but one prone to vagueness and too general of an answer. Is this Hel? Then which Norse creature was this? The Fields of Elysium? Which Greek hero, god or monster desired to converse?

Identify what it is. Any answer provided would fill in the details as they come along.

Or so you think. “An astute question,” It remarks in a tone that is condescending in every sense of the word. “But is it the wrong one? Regardless, I shall answer you in all earnest. I am neither a god, nor a demon. I am something lesser than that, something fragmented and broken, but I possess something that many so desperately desire to get their grubby little hands on.”

Wait hold up. “What the fuck?” You blurt out, an edge seeping into your irate voice. “That’s not an answer-”

“Ah-ah-ah,” It tuts in a disapproving tone. “Mind your language. And to correct you, I was answering your question. I told you the truth: I am neither a god nor a demon. Perhaps you should have been more specific. But do with that information as you will. Perhaps you can puzzle it together, perhaps not. But either way, this is hardly the last time we are going to be meeting together.”

The familiar sensation of pulling at your neck comes once more. This time, you don’t even resist it’s tug. Even as the darkness closes around your vision, you take one last opportunity to flip the Entity off just before you go. The cacophony of voices returns in laughter, but for the briefest of moments, you think you can hear something within the pandemonium…

…a voice of some sort?

>Roll 1d100 - 40 Perception
>Best of three

But it’s very hard to tell. Someone else is shouting for you to wake up…

>Who is calling your name?
>Brady
>Fitz
>MacKay
>Victoria

>MacKay

Rolled 46 - 40 (1d100 - 40)

>Brady

Oh fuck, he's the Great Will isn't he?

Rolled 14 - 40 (1d100 - 40)

>I was answering your question. I told you the truth: I am neither a god nor a demon

The question wasn't "what you aren't" the question was what you are.

What a fuckin' moron. PSHAW.

>MacKay

>No Pixie option

damn.

Rolled 55 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>MacKay

Rolled 79 (1d100)

>MacKay

By the Trio, those were awful.

Speaking of the Trio that thing might be similar. A being that has cosmic power which everyone wants.

Its a positive value, take what you can get.

To be fair, negative 40 modifier combined with Veeky Forums dice. It should kind of be expected.

“Be…he…ai…un…ay…”

You don’t recognize this ceiling. Or this room for that matter. It’s too clean, too…you can’t even describe it. It’s too organic, too intricate, too…natural to be crafted by human hands. No tool or instrument could fashion the wood to bend naturally without leaving some kind of industrial mark, a chip or scratch. Nothing aids the beams in holding the ceiling up, no nails or support of any kind.

But you digress. This awakening, you don’t shoot out of bed in a wild panic. Instead you blink twice as you ease your pounding heart into some semblance of a normal heartbeat. Your breath comes out of your nostrils hard and fast, and your hands contort and flex into tight fists over and over again.

“Adrian!” You turn to the source of the noise. Dressed in task force fatigues, MacKay approaches you slowly with his hands in a calming gesture. “It’s alright…you’re safe now…just…try to calm down.”

…eventually, you gain control of your breathing, and you relax into the bed. MacKay smiles. “There, see? Now, if you don’t mind waiting, I’ve got some breakfast for you…”

He returns with a tray of an unconventional breakfast. Fresh fruit, peeled pears and crimson berries, alongside two small loaves of bread. A side of butter accompanies the meal, with a wooden cup filled with crystal-clear water. There are no utensils to go with the meal.

“I better be awake this time…” You mumble as you run a hand across your face. At MacKay’s confused look, you wave his reproach with tight smile. “You know those dreams where you think you’re awake but you actually aren’t? Kinda something like that…”

“Ah. I see. Well, be that as it may, I’m glad to see that you’re alright.”

(cont.)

Sitting up in your bed, you take a tentative sip of the water to whet your throat. One bite of your bread is all you need to set your stomach at ease. Out the window, it is daylight. But you have questions that need answering.

You turn to address MacKay, who has pulled up a chair to sit right by your bed. At your concerned expression, he drops all pleasantries and adopts a calm and receptive expression.

>"What happened to me?"
>"Where is everyone else?"
>Custom

>>"What happened to me?"
>>"Where is everyone else?"
>>Set up a command chain so our demons know who to listen too when we pass the fuck out

>"What happened to me?"
>"Where is everyone else?"
>"Is Titania safe?"
>Where is that Duke of Hell?"

>Is everyone alright?
1st priority.

>mission still on?
>>"What happened to me?"

I don't think demons will obey chain of command. You have to get them to respect you like we did with Fitz's.

>“What happened to me?”

Here, MacKay coughs and tries to hide an embarrassed look on his face. “To put it simply…you fainted. We checked you thoroughly for any sign of injuries caused by magic or anything else. We found nothing of the sort save for increased brain activity your COMP was picking up. For a moment, we feared that you had been shot.”

Hold up. “Shot?” You tilt your head in confusion.

“There was a sniper on the upper end of the road,” he elaborates. “Caused no small amount of trouble for us.”

From the grim look you direct to him, you convey that you understood the implications. Beyond the hired mercenaries, it seems that there were other humans working for the demons, Orias specifically. Humans skilled enough to operate sniper rifles in the middle of the night on a demon-crowded highway.

Yeah, that totally bodes well for all of you.

>“Where is everyone else? Is Titania safe?”

At that question, MacKay smiles hesitantly and takes a look outside. Beyond the glassless window, a verdant summer forest stretches out underneath a bottomless sky, rippled occasionally by the spine of distant mountains. This is not what many would refer to as a ‘park’. It is old growth, untamed and unfettered by the progress of civilization.

The air is clean and crisp, free and charged with the vitality of the natural world. And in the distance, you can see animals, both of supernatural and demonic origin, celebrating in the beauty of this hidden world. Fairies, winged beasts and other sorts of animals only found in myth and legend.

This is the world in its most primal and unfettered form.The sight of it all steals your breath away.

(cont.)

But no Pixie.

“Welcome to the realm of the fae,” the priest announces with a dramatic flourish, clearly enjoying himself. “A world separated from the human realm. We are currently guests of King Oberon and Queen Titania for the duration of our investigation. Speaking of that, the others are currently investigating our current mission, searching for leads for the missing children as well as for our…elusive third party.”

You frown. “Third party? Doesn’t…doesn’t the arrival of Orias confirm that there’s someone else involved?”

MacKay’s smile gives way to a grimace. “Unfortunately…the analysts at D.C. cannot rule that out yet. Without concrete proof, Orias and his minions are only being referred to as opportunistic scoundrels in the reports. Merely taking advantage of our presence to try and attack. Unrelated…” Here, his lips purse sharply in an expression of disapproval, “…to the case at hand.”

>“…I guess that makes sense…”
>“Are they fucking serious?”
>Custom option.

>>“Are they fucking serious?”

"Well fuck em, we know they are in play and that's what matters. We'll plan accordingly."

>I am glad I was knocked out for that, I might have strangled someone before Fitz did."

You blink once, just to make sure you heard him correctly. You even go so far as to dig your finger into your ear and dig around dramatically for earwax that is not there. MacKay is torn between making an expression of amusement or disgust at your antics.

Once you make sure that you’ve gone over his words and checked your ears, you express your current feelings with little rejoinder. “Are they fucking serious?”

He takes your expletive in good stride. The priest exhales loudly as he reclines into his chair, the wood creaking under his massive frame. “Unfortunately yes. While I do share your opinion of the whole matter, there is little we can do to convince them otherwise. They want solid proof that the fey are innocent, or that Orias is actually guilty.

“Not that they can ask anything from the man himself,” MacKay concludes with a disappointed breath. “The duke escaped from the ice prison just as reinforcements got to the scene of the crime. I’ve also been told to tell you that until new information proves otherwise, you’re to leave the case of the grimories and our mutual reptilian friend to Division Two. They’ll be handling it in our stead.”

“…give me some good news,” You sigh, tossing off the sheets and standing on the floor. The wood is cold, and it travels all the way up your spine. They had the good sense to leave you with your fatigues on, and all it takes is a nearby t shirt for you to become decent once more. “Anything to clear the stupidity from my mind.”

He smiles. “You should have seen Fitz. She looked like she was ready to eat my COMP for breakfast after Central disconnected from us. And Brady and Victoria likewise feel similar in regards to Orias. And as for your good news…”

(cont.)

>And as for your good news…”

>Some girl named Lucille called, said she was pregnant.

The priest opens up his COMP, and activates a navigation app. Three icons with the rest of the crew are slowly making their way through one of the forests outside the fae city. “They’ve been investigating for the last ten hours now. Making some headway through the forest and the populace. Nothing yet, but it’s a start, I suppose.”

Here, he pauses and turns to you with an uncertain look. “And there’s something I wanted to bring up with you.”

You motion for him to go on as you scarf down three slices of pears and wash it down with the cup of water.

He coughs once before continuing, “I hope I wasn’t overstepping my boundaries when I…assumed control of the group while you were unconscious. Leading the team to the fae kingdom, giving everyone orders to set off together on their own…you’re the squad leader. I probably shouldn’t have proceeded beyond our evacuation and waited for your recovery…”

>“You took the initiative when nobody couldn’t.” [Praise him]
>“Next time, wait for me before doing anything.” [Chastise him]

>>“You took the initiative when nobody couldn’t.” [Praise him]
Good Job lieutenant MacKay

Well it worked, didn't it?

Hey, I'd take MacKay as a 2nd in command anytime. We just have to make sure a a certain angel just doesn't get his hands on him.

You smile and offer him a hand. “Why would I blame you for taking the initiative when no one else was going to? You did a good thing, MacKay. All things considered, I think I’d be grumpier if you just lazed about while I was out cold.”

The priest looks momentarily surprised before he smiles, shaking your hand as he rubs the back of his head in a sheepish manner. “Well…I suppose rallying elementary schoolers and the members of my old youth group certainly provided an edge. Although it is quite different when I’m using my experience in these very strange circumstances…”

“Don’t worry about it. It worked after all, didn’t it?”

>MacKay approves +7

“Well, yes it did,” He admits. “But you know what they say about pride coming before the fall. I can’t be too proud of my sudden tactical prowess now, can I?”

You laugh in spite of yourself. “I suppose your right. But in all seriousness. If this happens again, I’m gonna need someone to lead the team if I go off to dreamland. Especially if I go down for…hang on a moment. How long was I out for again?”

“A little over two days.”

Shit, really? Wow. “Thanks. But, back to what I was saying,” You continue, strapping your COMP to your arm. “I’m gonna need a right-hand man eventually. And I think that it’s better to get one sooner than later. I don’t want to use the condom principle…”

MacKay rolls his eyes good-naturedly. “Oh don’t worry. I’m not so thin-skinned to bible thump you at the mention of contraceptives. And yes, it is indeed better to have one and not need it, as opposed to needing one and not having it.”

“That’s right.” You nod. “And I think…”

>Have MacKay become your second-in-command.
>Recommend someone else to be your second-in-command.

"You keep cool under pressure and hell, you already have experience in the leadership role these past two days."

>>Have MacKay become your second-in-command.

>MacKay or Victoria
not that MacKay is bad, but we may as well see if Victoria's got the stuff to take command. Brady's generally busy being a sniper, and Fitz enjoys being in the thick of it too much.

So Kaz are we going to run get a character that has crazy parallels to a P5 character like London and Persona 2129 did?

Well there is that interrogator talking to Potter in the beginning, but I doubt she's as violent or hot blooded as Fitz.

Hey kaz did they recover the poison cure we dropped?

drat

>Wanting Persona in my Shin Megoomi Tensay
Listen here you casual scum Maybe.

Yeah. I'll fix the sheet in a moment. You still have the one Dis-Poison since Pixie spammed Posmia like a shitty copypasta.

Level wise
McKay 20
Fitz 19
Adrian 18
Victoria 17
Brady 17

Average demon level
Victoria 13
Fitz 11
Adrian 10. 33
Mckay 10
Bracdy 10

Man as MC we need to step up our game.

Yeah but we have Pixie.

So everyone else can suck a dick.

Victoria and Fitz very well might

>Trying to some XP
>Childhood memory, make your ass unconscious thing happens again.
>Rest of the party gets the XP, you get none.

Every. Time.

“…you’d be the best candidate for the job.”

He blinks as if unsure at what you said. Then he does it again. “Wait, hold on, are you sure?”

You nod. “Absolutely. I can’t think of anyone else on the team that’s better than you. Brady can’t do much for that role since he’s busy being a sniper. And while Fitz does have her strong points…”

MacKay’s mouth tugs upward in a gesture of amusement. “She does have a penchant for charging headfirst into almost every situation.”

“And...well, I haven’t seen much from Victoria. I mean, she’s a competent demon summoner, there’s no denying that. But I haven’t seen much of her in action that’s truly life-threatening. You did though, back at Cocytus. I mean, I heard the stories and read the reports, but let’s hear it from you.”

He stretches a crick out of his shoulders before answering you. “Quite well. Obeyed Alger’s orders to the letter and provided excellent support and elemental attacks with her demons. And this is just my two cents to the offertory box: Victoria is alright as a tactical summoner, but she has the potential to be a leader. She simply has not had the opportunity to demonstrate…which is not to say that I wish to place her in immediate trouble.”

“That would be a dick move,” You admit. “But regardless, the point stands. I’m going to need you to be my right-hand man, MacKay. It’s gotta be you. No one else is gonna be capable of doing this.”

For a moment, it looks like the priest is about to reject you, hesitating to speak. But eventually, his eyes relent and he nods his agreement. “Just…let’s take a little slow, first. I don’t feel comfortable about suddenly getting into this. How about a trial period, just to test the proverbial waters first? Make sure I'm up to snuff?”

(cont.)

Shit's tough being the special snowflake that can't go anywhere without being sexually harassed by dream assholes that force you to sleep.

You smile. “That can be arranged…thanks, MacKay. I really appreciate it.”

He returns your gesture with one of his own. “I’ll try not to disappoint, then.”

>You have made MacKay your second-in-command.
>Should you fall, Squad Carina will defer to him for orders.

“Whelp, with that out of the way…” You slide on your boots and begin lacing them up. “Mind filling me in on what the heck we’re supposed to do here?”

MacKay pulls out a piece of parchment, the real brown and velvety stuff, and gently unfurls it. “We’ve already got the others doing their own investigations, but there are still some jobs that the Sidhe Court would like us to take care of. Patrolling the borders, mediating disputes, bring back a whopping fifteen life stones…general Devil Summoner tasks."

He pauses to pass the scroll onto you. The handwriting is a meticulous cursive, but it still remains legible in spite of itself. "It’s up to you for what you want to do, Adrian. I’ll head out with you regardless of what you choose.”

>Join up with the others.
>Mediate disputes.
>Patrol the borders.

>Mediate disputes.
get a feel for the fae atmosphere

>Join up with the others.
You can also probably just have High Pixie out whenever. No need to worry about humans seeing her in the Kingdom and it is her home after all.

>Mediate disputes.
Fairy disputes are always... Interesting

>>Join up with the others.

Woo, reunited and it feels so GOOD!

Also, headpats and hugs for Pixie.

>>Mediate disputes.

>>Mediate disputes.

>Levels and Leveling Up
You will get levels from...
>Combat with demons
>Completing the big arc mission
>Doing delivery/kill order quests

Generally SMT IV quest stuff. I'll make more of those available. For the most part, this arc is gonna be a little more slow-paced than the one prior since it's more Shadowrun-heavy than the one prior. Tons of time to grind out the levels.

Writing...

>Shadowrun
TITANIA WAS BEHIND IT ALL!

Case closed, lets go home and masturbate to pixie

Aren't you doing that right now user?

Already on it.

The going home, part, I mean.

It's going to be really awkward once Pixie gets up to a more normal height

Not really.

>he doesn't know about the waifu-pixie coalition

There are hundreds of them, don'tcha know?

The power of SAMEFAGGING!

“These dispute things look interesting enough, as well as the most rewarding,” You say as you start suiting up in your combat armor. “We curry favor with the nobles for helping solve problems they’d rather not want to involve themselves in…”

“And we gain information that we wouldn’t normally be able to get,” MacKay finishes for you. “As well as a general disposition for the populace at large. I mean, that’s what I was hoping for the others to get, but...people tend to get tight-lipped when you’re waving magnetite sensors around like it’s a sonic screwdriver.”

Oh fuck. “Please tell me it wasn’t…”

“It wasn’t Brady,” He quickly assures you. “Merely a generalization. Outsiders poking their noses into your business, strangers in town, that kind of thing. Even they are trying to prove their innocence by finding those kids…well, let’s just say it’s not the most efficient way of going about it.”

“Fair enough.” You slide a magazine into your assault rifle, and chamber a round into the weapon. Someone seems to have absconded with the Flaemis rounds, but has left most of the recovery items behind. You send a quick prayer to whichever god is watching over them that they don’t get hit too hard without a healing demon.

Or maybe they recruited a new one? Or learned a new skill? You never know…
Shouldering your weapon, you tap MacKay on the shoulder. “Ready to go?”

“Whenever you are.” He smiles back.

>Choose a dispute:
>Keeper of Silence: This Oread has a problem she can’t tell anyone else about…
>Old Faithful: Silky worries about her husband cheating on her…
>This Land is My Land: Territorial dispute between a goblin and a spriggan

>Summon a demon?
>Pixie
>Angel
>Gryphon

>>Keeper of Silence: This Oread has a problem she can’t tell anyone else about…
>>Pixie

A mystery!

>Pixie

>Pixie

>Keeper of Silence: This Oread has a problem she can’t tell anyone else about…

>Pixie
Mackay should summon Hua Po seeing as she is a native as well.

>>This Land is My Land: Territorial dispute between a goblin and a spriggan
>>Pixie

She's home let her have fun

But she's Chinese?

Chinese suicide fairies

Still a fairy.

But she's Red.

Like a commie.

>They forgot about the kimono

Writing...

>This Land is My Land: Territorial dispute between a goblin and a spriggan
Was summoning pixie ever a choice?

Hey, Japanese fairies are entirely okay, okay?

So are Goblins.

I didn't. We just never got a chance to talk to Titania about it cause Encounter + LolNapTime.

>Titania's confusion intensifies

Will she have an answer?

Pixie one true waifu.

Failure as a human, etc.

Our love shall be completely emotional/intellectual. Because we would split her like piece of firewood with a physical relationship.

Just let her top. Just the tip. Ez.

The second you depress the icon that summons High Pixie, your face is once again obscured and your breath cut off by her half-wail, half-joyous cry of “MAAAASSSSSTTTTEEEEERRRR!!” as she ploughs right into your face. MacKay is polite enough to merely smile in amusement, but his demons have no such restraint. Knocker starts chuckling in his deep alto while Hua Po giggles uncontrollably, struggling to keep herself afloat in spite of herself.

Ignoring their reactions, you gently tap your demon in the back of her head. “Yesh, ‘m gld ter shee oo tuh, Pickshe. Nah plesh gerd urf mah fesh.”

“Oh, sorry master!” She immediately breaks away and hovers around your head nervously. “Are you feeling alright? Did you sleep well? We were all so very worried as to what happened to you back on the highway…”

You wave off her concerns as your motley group starts walking. “Whatever it is, it’s over, now. Shouldn’t be happening anymore soon.”

That’s probably a lie. At least the goddesses had the courtesy to visit you whenever it was convenient for you. Not so much for the Entity, that white bastard. Pixie seems to notice the slight strain in your words, and leans forward with an intense expression on her face. She studies you intensely before concluding with a “mhm!” noise and floating back towards your shoulder.

“Okay, if you say so! But don’t hesitate to let me know if you’re feeling ill, alright?”

You smile. “I promise.”

That seems to satisfy her, at least.

The five of you, two humans and three demons, make your way through the streets of the fairy kingdom. The buildings are smaller than what you’d normally be accustomed to, their single stories at least a good four feet less than a human’s. And their architecture is completely natural, either shaped from wood or molded from stone. No construction materials other than some sort of magical spell.

(cont.)

She is like a foot and a half tall. And judging by our performance with Alyssafer, Adrian doesn't have a pencil dick. Though fairies are natures onaholes if my hentai is to be believed...

She gets bigger.

Queen Mab is as tall as the demi-fiend, right?

Mab a shit. But if we just get a Big Pixie... Doki Doki sempai.

Rolled 1 + 5 (1d7 + 5)

Well, the Average penis size is about 5 inches, so

Rolling for length.