Tfw you realize cant cash out is not a meme

>tfw you realize cant cash out is not a meme
>tfw you realize the entire crypto market cap is people getting their money stuck
>tfw you realize you can change coin but you cant exit the market
>tfw you realize other trapped people go into bitcoin because it is the biggest life raft not because they believe in it

>can't cash out
Who is pushing this meme so hard the past few days? Is it a reverse psyop to get people to cash out?

inb4 why would you want to buy things

Swallow cum nigger

probably because no one has debunked it. besides just saying worked for me :^)

i work in banking and a $500,000 wire costs the same as a $1,000 dollar wire. we do them all the time

the only reason coinbase doesnt allow it is because coinbase doesnt have the cash to cover your positions.

But i just did? Maybe it's just pajeets and retards who can't cash out.

Of course you can cash out. But what are you cashing out into? Does it gain value like crypto does? Do you control your wealth, or does a bank? So what do? You buy back in, hopefully at a lower price. It is then that you realise that YOU CANNOT CASH OUT.

>Transfer to bitcoin
>transfer bitcoin to whichever countries money you want,
>pay fee like 0.8% to convert
>have the money in a bank account
>?¿

GUYS I CANT CASH ME OUSSIDE HOW BOW DAHHHHHHHH WTF HELP ME CASH OUT

Why are americans so scared of cashing out? I do it every week without any hiccups (kraken -> sepa to my debit card)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why would you cash out when you can just buy things directly with BTC?

>mfw I can cash out

no....please....please stop....

The jews have your money now

nocoiner
salty nocoiner

Before crypto you have never owned any money. Ever. Fact

I live in fucking Brazil of all places and it is extremely easy to cash out here. Personally I use foxbit but there's like 5 other exchanges. I don't know what you're talking about senpai

post proof

not proof

why aren't you replying to me, shill?

Have you tried cashing out over Anycoindirect.eu?

Literally just but a bunch of drugs w your money and flip that.

Post proof
How much did you cash out
Lying piece of shit

>tfw you realize OP is a fag

>>tfw you realize cant cash out

Really? Localbitcoins, cash out all the fucking time. Holy shit. Fucking normies.

Over $10k?

Thank you for filing your report, citizen. We will look into this information.

I use bitonic. Cashed out a couple of times. Only thing that sucks is that it can take a while for the exchange to send money to my wallet before I cash it out.

Nice fud by the way :/

One BTC? Yes...

We saw a glimps of whats coming earlier this week when THE MOST REPUTABLE exchanges crashed and couldn't fill peoples orders. They don't have the money to cover when shit hits the fan. Bitcoin itself might not be a ponzi scheme, but the exchanges are. Also, I've been here since Veeky Forums's inception and have bought and sold BTC a hand full of times. All for ammounts smaller than 1000 dollars and in times of lesser demand. I'm still waiting to see soneone with more than 15-20k worth of cryptos to show a simple fucking screen shot of them cashing out.

Use Kraken. £60 fee but you can cash out to your bank.

Coinbase certainly is. its been trading and spending ppls bitcoin only issuing them with real bitcoin if they withdraw it from their wallets. It makes sen, most normies buy btc on coinbase and keep it there.
You can cash out on Kraken so meh.

it’s called trolling and Veeky Forums has specialized in it since Day 1. God, Veeky Forums and /pol/ are so gullible