Elf thread: Dark/Drow Elves can be nice to!

Another obligatory elf thread; this time however lets try appreciating and discuss about the Dark/Drow Elves a bit more than the more common High and Wood Elves... Or the "Half" Elves... So as always talk and shitpost about elves, but lets make it about the dark ones for bonus.

>"buh-but guise, the Drow Elves can be nice and redeemable too!!!"

Who /Vault of the Drow/ here?

Pretty... I think I get why she's mad though. Drow don't normally wear anything like that, do they?

>looks at thread OP's pic of choice
Whoa whoa what is this??? A drow male wearing a not only formal, but normal clothing that is not meant to make him look like a subservient slave? And a drow woman wearing a conservative dress that is not in anyway skimpy nor revealing!? AND, the Drow male is playing a joke with the female drow with him laughing at her expense!?

What fucking sorcery is this!?

Well, you'll not that it's broad daylight outside, with trees and shit.
Clearly, this is not a slice of life in Mezno....Menzababa....Matriarchal Mafia City.

That is a good question; either those Dark Elves are "surface" born and civilized beings unlike the "normal" Dark Elves who're matriarchal savages underground. Or this must be some alternate universe with a fantasy setting where Dark/Drow Elves are just as civilized people as any other elves/people.

ELVES!? ESPECIALLY DROW ELVES!? HERESY!!!

deusvult!!!!

Can you be any more boring and predictable

Asides from the typical HFY, so as this fucking thread desu. 'Elf threads and wanking is a staple of /tg.' -my ass it is.

Dark Elves are just Elves with an edge. I hate that people constantly infer that all Dark Elves are or should be Drow. Drow are probably one of the shittiest examples of what can be done with the concept of Dark Elves.

There was a time that drow were respectable.
That time ended approximately three days after Vault of the Drow was published.

Drows might be edgelords but at least they do something else besides being uppity tree huggers, name a single piece of normal elf lore that surpasses drow lore

Protip: You can't, elves are a shit race

It's Veeky Forums. Not tg, not TG, not /tg, not tg/, and definitely not Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums

Futa dicks.

That's proper adrogynous hermaphrodites (i.e. more confusing than sexy) not a girl with a dick throw on.

Also I'm sure we can dig up herm stuff for Drow. After all this is the race with battles to the death inside the womb.

Uh...yeah. I can think of like five good, or at least decidedly not evil, drow off the top of my head in the Realms without even trying: Drizzt, Liriel, Viconia (if romanced correctly), Soulafein, Quilé, and Elkantar.

Speaking of the last two, Eilistraee's entire reason for existence is the fact that drow are not innately evil and can be redeemed.

No matter the colour - all elves should be purged. A pair of hideous ears and a pile of arrogance - nothing but troubles on trans-dimensional scale.

All races should live harmoniously alongside each other. It's racial ideologues on both sides that destroy the dream.

Made even better when those ideologues are absolute and divine rulers of their people's.

No evil like divine evil.

Absolute rulers are the problem. They need some good old fashioned American democracy, and not so old fashioned but still good American acceptance of all races.

On the contrary, even if Drow can be redeemed it's not unreasonable to consider the race as a whole a lost cause. Lolth is a multisetting goddess which makes her unbelievably powerful. They've trapped themselves in a web few can escape from.

Lolth has stats.

Even gods can be killed user.

And then? Dark Elf waifus for everyone.

Only if you kill her on her realm she will stay dead, and even then drow would just probably revive her, the only way to truly kill her is to slaughter all the drow so they can't revive her through faith

Pretty much this, and I think statted Lolth is just an avatar anyway. The truth is that in the end only the Drow can save the Drow, but it seems they've dug themselves too deep for there to ever be an inkling of a possibility of that happening.

If someone could kill the god, then I see no reason why they couldn't threaten the entire drow species into compliance.

Also, if we're talking forgotten realms here, there was that one god who had all her followers mass amnesia-ed so they forgot who she was. I forget her name, but I think if happened around the time Old Cloven Hoof ascended to god-hood.

Reminder that Dunmer are the best dark elves and all other kinds are shit.

Dwemer are better, but the gods were scared pussy bitches who couldn't take someone trying to infringe on their turf.

>Dunmer are the best dark elves
True dat, true dat. And compared to other Dark/Drow Elves in different settings, Dunmer are probably one of the most civilized in terms of "race with an edge", and the Dunmer would likely look down upon the Drow and just say:
>Skyrim-Dragonborn Dunmer Voice: "This 'Lolth' spider-goddes of theirs is probably a poor imitation of Mephala for all I know/care."

Even Lolth's own priestesses hate and fear her. If Lolth showed weakness, the drow would definitely turn on her.

Its probably just human(oid) nature. Cramming multiple races into close proximity just causes an erosion of trust, goodwill and community values, even for their own kind.

Requesting more elves in big pretty dresses.

Extra points if they also have hair drills, such as that fine drow specimen.

>tumblr

>not sure if /pol

cultures*

Holy fuck. Why do you keep forgetting the second slash for board names? Cut that shit out.

>Another obligatory elf thread
So instead of creating elf threads whenever you get some creative ideas or interesting questions about a particular topic, we now have elf generals? Let me guess how this will go down: ecchi dumps, the same self-insert greentext smut wankery, paladins and Pelinal, shitposting...

I want pics of that drow tailor.

>ecchi dumps
>greentext smut wankery
>paladins and or templars
>DEUS VULT
>shitposting
heh, you bet your ass it will, bet like $1000 everytime an elf thread appears in Veeky Forums and you're guaranteed to be rich.

We all know that you too like brown elves. Give in to it once in a while.

>half-elf marries a human
>over time the family becomes more or less fully human again
>long after her husband's death and feeling lonely the now widowed elf goes out and steal the virginities of her now human descendants
>she knows the entire family's shared erogenous zones and weak points
>that's how you ended up spooning, naked, in bed with your greatx10+ grandmother
>dad walks in
>gives you a knowing look and a thumbs up

No you namefag, while you can never avoid those completely, good threads happened that barely had any of those. But a thread like OPs welcomes them with open arms.

I had this phase, I got over it

>the same self-insert greentext smut wankery
You asked for it.
>be human man married to beautiful elf maiden
>its been five years since you and your elf wife have meet and dated, and three years ever since you both married
>you are now a much older middle-aged man who's gotten slightly chubby over the years ever since you decided to be stay at home house-husband to take care of the half-elf child your wife has conceived after acts of love making
>while your elf wife is the bread winner of the house as she also works as a magic instructor
>after a day of playing and taking care of your child, you are able to put him to bed early and you make dinner for you and your wife
>your wife comes home and is happy to see you and the fact you kept the house clean and you made dinner
>you and your elf wife wash the dishes after finishing dinner, then your elf wife playfully suggest you and her have some good old sexy-fun-times
>you say yeah and you jokingly say you are not as good looking as you used to as you pat your plump belly
>she joyfully doesn't mind and is just glad to be with you
>you both make it to your bedroom as you bot begin the foreplay
>then you both begin to get a little more frisky as you both start fucking passionately
>after three hours of love making you both feel relieved and relax as you both fall asleep, still in each other's embrace
>life as a house husband married to lovely elf maiden with a lovely half-breed child is good.

>the same self-insert greentext smut wankery
Okaaaayyyy then, let me post something "different" from that then. Tis' from a similar elf thread from before.

>elf-human joint ops capture a high ranking dark/drow elf leader and kill her subordinates
>as the dark elf is captured she's beaten up by mainly the elves for the crimes and atrocities she committed, especially the elven and human POWs under her
>the humans soldiers yell at her and also join the beating of her, such as rifle butting her with their guns, and kurb-stomping her
>then one of the human marines speak up to her
>"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! *rifle butts her* THIS IS WHY WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU!!!! YOU HONESTLY THOUGHT RIPPING OPEN OUR COLLEGES AND COMRADES WOULD 'SCARE' US FROM FIGHTING YOU DARK ELF BASTARDS! *rifle butts her lower body* WHATS THE MATTER YOU EDGY-GOTH WHORE!? I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING BITCHES LIKE IT ROUGH! *kicks her* YOU REMEMBER LIEUTENANT VASILY SULEJMANI!?"
>the dark elf looks up to him and the human soldier continues
>"YOU KNOW!? THE OFFICER YOU FIRST RIPPED APART IN FRONT OF A CAMERA AND SENT IT IN VIDEO THINKING YOU CAN INTIMIDATE US!? THE GUY WAS MORE THAN HERO! HE HAD A FAMILY! FRIENDS, AND DID GREATER THINGS THAT MAKE YOU INSIGNIFICANT IN COMPARISON!!! ...And he was my bestest friend I ever had since childhood, and you gutted him inhumanely like an animal."
>the soldier scans the dark elf's body and grins as he immediately restrains her with plasticuffs her got from his pouch
>then one of the elven allies speak up
>"WAIT! You're actually going to do it Lieutenant Ackerman!? You're really going rape her are you."
>the human lieutenant glares back at his elven comrade, then the elf replies with a grin
>"...Not that I'm stopping you. Honestly. Compared to the atrocities she's committed, what you're about to do is NOTHING compared to what she's done."

>will continue

>the human lieutenant chuckles and proceeds to rip off the dark elf's lower garments
>the dark elf screams and attempts to kich the human off, only for the lieutenant Ackerman to punch her reapeadedly in the face
>the human lieutenant then puts down his primary gun and his sidearm pistol beside a table at the room they're all in
>the human lieutenant then takes of his helmet, his combat vest and various other gear and hands it over to one of the soldiers or the staff sergeant under his lead to hold on to it
>he walks back to the dark elf, and then he sees the dark elf has fear in her face
>"Ohhoho you're scared huh? I guess you know what I'am gonna do HUH!? YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, IM GONNA FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU! AND I DOUBT YOU DARK SKINNED FUCKERS ARE REDEEMABLE, SO IREDEEMABLE I'M GONNA BE A SAINT ONCE I'M DONE RAPING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!"
>the elves and other human soldiers laugh at his joke, the elves then continue taunting her in the elven tongue, some of which the soldiers recognize as; 'You should have surrendered while you still can.', 'This is what you savages get.' and one elf even said in the elven tongue towards the dark elf; 'You are fucked, LITERALLY!'
>some of the depraved human operatives whip out their cameras and or phones to record the whole ordeal while the elven allies just continue jeering and insultig the dark elf
>one of the human soldiers even said directly to the dark elf; "WELL BITCH, YA BETTAH PRAY TO THE GREAT MIOGHTY SPIDER LOLTH TO WISK U AWEA TO SAFETY!"
>another human soldier; a woman, mocks the dark elf by pretending to be her; "GREAT 'N MIGHTY MATRIARCH LOLTH PLEASE HELP ME! HELP ME! THE LESSER ANIMALS ARE GOING TO RAPE ME! SAVE ME AND I WILL SACRIFICE TEN VIRGIN BOYS IN YOUR NAME!!!"
>and so the human lieutenant goes down to the dark elf and proceeds to violate her in the most barbaric way possible as the elven comrades continue to jeer and the human soldiers laugh and mock at the dark elf's expense

>I had this phase, I got over it
>getting over brown skinned elves
>getting over cute elf maidens in general

>>getting over cute elf maidens in general
I never said that. I just like standard boring blond elf the most.

>being this racist

Having good taste doesn't make anyone racist senpai.

Although I personally prefer redneck ginger elves, myself.

Chocolate is fine too though.

Animu elves are the bottom of the barrel.

A pretty rare sight.

>Vasily Sulejmani
>SULEJMANI
*flashback of the final boss battle of Ace Combat Joint Assault*
*shivers*

Summer.

>*shivers*
Fuck off to whatever normalfaggotry site you came from.

Big, fat elf tits.

Might as well give the male elves big dwarf beards.

Japan does horrible things to elves.

>Try to discuss Iorveth being cut from TW3 in /v/.
>"Elf lover leave."
>This thread.
>This post.

I've found my true home.

Yeah, what horrible things.

Reducing them to one-dimensial fap material is a horrible thing. This is why I got more interested in Eldar. After I'm done I can read about their lore and they are still great. Can't say the same for japanese elves. The only good things japan gave us are the cute ears, Record of Lodoss War and Marcille.

There alot more things Japan gave us in regards to elves.

>implying she didn't got gangraped and mindbroken first
>implying we can have nice things

>butcha-'re-arrange your shithole'-U
good taste

>A human warlord has created his little cozy Empire
>Borders with multiple kingdoms
>The dark elves are not tolerant of this warlord
>Decide to attack him
>Send their best general and some of their troops, believing that it will be an easy fight
>Humans spot dark elves army marching
>The warlord is alerted
>Humans mobilise all their army
>Dark elves found themselves outnumbered 4:1
>The levels still fight, but are getting their own asses handed to themselves
>Warlord is a nice guy
>Challenges the dark elf general to a duel, the loser makes their army retreat
>She accepts
>Flirt during the duel ensues
>Warlord wins, elves retreat
>Humans dissatisfied, let's attack the dark elven kingdom
>Army arrives
>D Elf king is scared, proposes a truce and offers a prisoners as guarantee
>Warlord accepts
>Since the dark elf general lost the battle she was imprisoned
>Dark elf king decides to take her out of the dungeons and give her as prisoner to the warlord
>The elf initially hate him
>She also hates her kingdom for how she was treated
>Warlord is a nice guy and tries to befriend her
>Time passes, she is a bit friendlier, but still fucking angry toward her kingdom
>She is kept as a lieutenant by the warlord
>Dark elf King is being also an asshole
>Wants to attack again the humans
>Warlord is even a bigger prick and start marching with his army while the elves are still getting prepared
>Dark elf city siege happens, warlord murder spree happens
>The warlord gifts the elf king's head to the dark elf former general
>She stops thinking about her former kingdom
>She and the warlord grow very fond of each other
>She even saves the warlord from a coup
>Eventually get married
>She gives birth to many little warlordlings
Good End

>She gives birth to many little warlordlings

Fuck I lost it

Got d3 and Q1 here on the shelf.

>Dark elf vs Alien

I think this is new? For me. The alien part. Not what happens. That's just the regular stuff. But with aliens.

Lame excuse. Put the dash on the other end or stop talking.

Need regal lookin elves. Bonus point if not animu.

Will dump one or two in the meantime.

I have less regal looking elves than I would have thought.

I love how the OP initially intended this thread for Dark/Drow Elves (which ever term you prefer) but everyone is all posting high elves and wood elves instead, more so than the intended type of knife-ear this thread intended. Well I might aswell post space elves.

So here; have a smooth and soft looking space elf who looks like she's worth fraternizing, cuddling and snuggling with.

Obligatory browns

Is the Human Empire of that scenario a modern and industrial civilization? Meaning that human empire has all the guns, tanks, aircraft, bombers, and naval warships and other awesome tech we all know and love.

And that the Dark Elves thought they could beat that Human Empire because muh edge, muh fantasy monsters and creatures, and muh magic and arcane arts! But instead the Dark Elf forces get obliterated by superior firepower, long ranged combat, aerial strikes and precision bombings or Rolling Thunder-bombings and drone strikes. And the elven ground armies were absolutely demolished by human artillery and battle tanks.

Seen a million times already, post regal elves.

>Elven ground forces not being demoralized/demolished by the length and girth of the average soldier

Just get to the ear nibbling already, user

>yeah I got those, brb will post some more then.

More for you regal fan.

Already got Regal High Elves: And Regal "Jade Elves" (probably half-elves of elves breeding with Asiatic humans)

I bet you masturbated really hard while writing that, but any fantasy in which advanced human live directly near non-advanced fantasy races are automatically shit and it makes me wonder what the fuck you are doing in this thread. You can't be interested in elves.

Regal High Elves:
Jade Elves:
Regal Wood Elves:
And now have more regal looking elves that're according to the DA artist; "Copper Elves"

And last but not the least; Regal Dark Elves, which this thread is originally intending for.

So, these regal enough for you user?

Much appreciated.

>Neloth of House Telvanni: "I have another favor to ask of you. You think you could head to Drow Elf territory?"
>player character asks what are 'Drow Elves'
>Neloth: "The Drow Elves are basically a 'sub-race' of us Dunmer. Unlike us more civilized Dunmer, the Drow live in underground complex cities teeming with vicious subterranean monstrosities, and they are governed by an absolutely matriarchal religion state. No due process in their society, no sense of gender equality, very rampant slavery and they have a very unhealthy obsession with spiders! Euggh! ...I mentioned they are a religious state correct? They worship a Spider Goddess they call 'Lolth.' Not much is very known about their pantheon asides from this 'Lolth, Spider Mother'. But for all we know, 'Lolth' could actually just be the Drow's interpretation or own version of Mephala. Or it could be their fan-interpretation of Molag Bal as a cruel and matriarchal spider queen, since the Drow are fond of slavery and non-consensual sodomy, the savages. Which brings me to this; go to the local Drow settlement and acquire a copy of their sacred texts regarding their pantheon."
>player character asks would Neloth come along with them
>Neloth: "I could, but I cannot. I did went to that local Drow Elf settlement once with a recent friend of mine, The Dovahkiin; The Dragonborn, it did not go so well. While I was trying to acquire a copy of their sacred texts, the Dragonborn being the weird kleptomaniac he is; tried to steal from a Drow merchant by placing buckets and pots on people's heads. The Dragonborn's 'heist' did not work and the entire populace of Drow descended upon the both of us. Being a peerless wizard for House Telvanni, I refused to be imprisoned and enslaved by such barbaric matriarchs and their cuckolded slaves."
be continued

Neloth: "So I and the Dragonborn fought our way out of there, I kept the Drow and their Half Humanoid-Half Spider minion abominations away from us with my powerful magic skills, while the Dragonborn fought with sword, magic and dragon shouts that shattered those savages to pieces. Eventually we both made it out alive with very few scratches and minor injuries here and there. And that is why I cannot accompany you. YOU on the other hand are a new and fresh face which surely they won't recognize, nor would they know you are affiliated with me. So its simple, go to the Drow Settlement and gather any copies sacred texts regarding their pantheon to better understand these... Plebians. Of course I'll make sure you're compensated for finding copies of those texts and for what ever cringe-inducing edge and debauchery you witness around them. Should be simple enough."

Can I imagine that these
Happened in here?

No.

You sympathizing with those hostile elf forces, huh? ...We're keeping our eyes on you.

That's just pathetic

>double dubs

Foul dunmer trickery!