/shg/ - Super Hero General

From street-level to cosmic and everything in between, this is the thread to discuss all things superheroic, at least as tabletop games go. Mutants & Masterminds, Marvel Heroic, Heroes Unlimited, Dark Champions, Villains and Vigilantes, and any other system out there, this is the thread for you if you want to feel superhuman.

Last thread: >/shg/ team
pastebin.com/4ZEeWk7F
>/shg/ Statesmen
pastebin.com/qCgQBDgr

Topic Starter: Every good team of superheroes have a villainous equivalent. What are some of your Masters of Evil or Legions of Doom?

Posting two of the original random-genned villains for the /shg/ team.

First, the teenage vampire.

>Supernatural Creatures are fantastical beings out of folktales and scary stories. They’re generally regarded as urban legends in comic books, but when they exist, their powers place them on par with other superhumans. They draw their powers from a mystical or infernal source, although some Supernatural Creatures have a scientific origin or explanation for their powers.
>Vampire: You are an undead creature with supernatural powers and who subsists on blood.
STATS
>STR 6, STA -, AGL 3, DEX 2, FGT 10, INT 1, AWE 3, PRE 2
ADVANTAGES
>Wilder: You are comfortable in the wild.
>Animal Empathy, Great Endurance, Favored Environment (Choose One), Track
SKILLS
>Teen: You are just a kid exploring his newfound powers.
>Deception 8, Expertise: Popular Culture 6, Insight 4, Perception 4, Stealth 4, Technology 4
OFFENSIVE POWERS
>Devilish Speed: Enhanced Advantages 6 (Close Attack 4, Improved Initiative 2); Quickness 2 • 8 points
VAMPIRE-SPECIFIC POWERS
>Blood Drain: Regeneration 10, Source (Blood) • 5 points
PRIMARY POWER
>Undead Invulnerability: Immunity 30 (Fortitude effects); Impervious Protection 10, Limited—Not against blessed or magical weapons • 40 points
UTILITY POWERS
>Mist Form: Insubstantial 2, Linked to Flight 5 (60 MPH) • 20 points
>Eyes of Darkness: Senses 2 (Darkvision) • 2 points
DEFENSES
>Dodge +6, Parry/Fortitude/Toughness +0, Will +6

Initial synopsis from user
>So what we have here is a teen gone vampire. He is survivaly, quick and hard to catch.
>So for the nemesis factor, he can be one of Trinity's schoolmates, who has taken fancy to her, but she's having none of it. Perhaps even the typical double life with her having a crush on the handsome guy in his secret identity, but she wants none of the crazed bitey monster she meets in her heroics.
>While he is all "oh sweet, threesome for the price of one, gotta get it".

I was about to suggest generating some Villains.

Internally debating on wether or not we should "Tailor make" them to oppose the Generals. Kinda like what was done with Miss Majesty.

Or also randomly generate them. Though I feel like we shouldn't make the teams obviously oppose eachother. Like they're just a villain team, rather than a team that's the General's nemeses as a whole. If that rambling statement makes any sense.

A couple were done in the Marvel system a thread or so ago. Maybe we can convert them over to M&M.

Oh otherwise I just sketched this out. Since we were talking about a Superheroine tournament.

>Card number instead of Arching Level?
>Instead of Red Death being a 10 he would a King of Clubs?
that's what I was thinking

>That sounds like a good idea of what DECK should be. They don't really have an agenda, they leave that stuff up to their individual members, they're just the glue that holds the super villain community together.
yeah pretty much(there's probably some jokes that could be made about DECK's bureaucracy having a serious love/hate relationship with Overlord Darkness, cause on the one hand he's been a member for almost as long as DECK has existed, and is a constant source of employment for Henchmen and lower and mid level villains, but his constantly changing origins/physiology and constantly creating new organizations means a lot of really obnoxious paperwork on their part, not helped by the fact that Overlord Darkness often uses other identities initially when creating said new groups, which adds even more paperwork whenever his true identity is exposed by whatever hero/heroes he's fighting)

So who was the chick that decided to forfeit against Ms.Cryptic?

an attempt at Virginia Daring.

Next, evil Human Torch. He's an Energy Controller.

STATS
>Charismatic: You have a powerful force of personality.
STR 0, STA 3, AGL 3, DEX 3, FGT 3, INT 0, AWE 2, PRE 3
ADVANTAGES
>Intimidating: You use your powers in a loud and impressive fashion.
>Wisecracker: Your powers give you great confidence, and you let everyone know it.
>Daze (Intimidation), Startle, Fearless, Taunt
SKILLS
>Ranged Combat: Energy Control 5, Choose one: Deception 7 or *Intimidation 7*
>Athlete: You have undergone intensive physical training.
>Pilot/Driver: You are a skilled race car driver or hotshot pilot.
>Acrobatics 4, Athletics 4, Technology 4, Vehicles 4
ENERGY DESCRIPTOR
>Fire: You produce flame and heat.
OFFENSIVE POWERS
>Energy Control: Array (24 points, plus 3 points of Alternate Effects)
>>Energy Blast: Ranged Damage 12 • 24 points
>>Disintegrate: Ranged Affects Objects Weaken Toughness 8 • 1 point
>>Environmental Control: Environment 12 (8 miles; Choose two: Cold, Heat, Impede Movement, Light, Visibility) • 1 point I say Heat and Light
>>Snare: Cumulative Ranged Affliction 8 (Resisted by Dodge; Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Immobile), Extra Condition, Limited to Two Degrees • 1 point
>Quick Change: Feature 1 (transform into costume as a free action) • 1 point
DEFENSIVE POWERS
>Energy Immunity: Immunity 5 (Energy Control type damage [Fire]) • 5 points
>Energy Absorption: Enhanced Strength 10, Fades; Enhanced Stamina 10, Fades • 20 points
UTILITY POWERS
>Energy Sense: Senses 1 (Energy type Awareness [Fire]) • 1 point
>Energy Aura: Reaction Damage 4, Activation (Standard Action, -2 points) • 14 points
>Flight: Flight 7 (250 MPH) • 14 points
DEFENSES
>Dodge +4, Parry +1, Fortitude +5, Toughness +0, Will +6

Awww shit son that's too cute.

Who's the nerdy looking guy at the bottom if I'm ok to ask?

Initial synopsis
>So our firespitter can shoot fire so hot it disintegrates objects, radiate heat in the area around him, catch people in fire traps, and can even quick-change into his villain outfit at any time (presumably in a flash of fire).
>So our second /shg/ villain - an Energy Controller - is basically an evil Human Torch. They're a hotshot pilot and racecar driver with a major ego and a mean streak. He can control and radiate fire, to the point that he can even temporarily increase his strength by absorbing it and can fly.

>Sounds like he can be a Blue Cobalt villain
>Does our hotshot pilot have a thing against aliens, or does Blue Cobalt just get in his way?
>I'm thinking she accidentally got in his way at some point and he's developed an irrational hatred

So these are our two randomly-generated villains for the /shg/ team to deal with up to this point.

Extrahuman, he's an alien who tries to convince others he's not alien or something.

Him and Ms.Cryptic became the OTP shortly after both were created

We should probably add the defense ranks for each member of the /shg/ team, since they aren't listed in the pastebin.

Baron Bizarre (Mystic)
>Dodge +7, Parry +4, Fortitude +6, Toughness +0, Will +7
Trinity (Summoner [Triplets])
>Dodge +5, Parry +0, Fortitude +3, Toughness +0, Will +5
Doc Chase (Gadgeteer)
>Dodge +6, Parry +4, Fortitude +7, Toughness +0, Will +6
Blue Cobalt (Powerhouse)
>Dodge +5, Parry +0, Fortitude +0, Toughness +0, Will +5
PSInobi (Psychic)
>Dodge +6, Parry +4, Fortitude +5, Toughness +0, Will +8

Nobody in particular unless you want him to be.

Captain Justice's secret identity? The Vampire guy? Potato Scientist?
That is unless you were talking about Extrahuman AKA Gary Gray. Alien disguised as a human who also disguises himself as a superhero.
Hot-Shot is actually a pretty cool name for him. Especially if he was a talented pilot or racer at some point.

He could be a sort of "Humans First" type, maybe could've tried to be a hero at first until Blue Cobalt stepped on his toes so to speak.

Shouldn't there be a pastebin for all the world building stuff? Also The Irregulars and The Knights of the Round Table.

That's adorable!

I think we should just roll up 5 more villains and try for form a team from the ground up. Like you said they should just be a team of badguys without being tied to the generals, sort of like The Irregulars from the UK.

Just about to pass out, but I want to throw out some ideas for DECK.

DECK is the name of a system that organizes and supports super villains. THE HOUSE is the DECK itself as an entity. None of the "cards" work for the HOUSE, although one could argue THE HOUSE plays the cards. THE HOUSE has its own inner council that works to keep the DECK alive and functioning.

The cards themselves don't support Deck. They just pay The House for services to do their own thing. DEALER is a specific service inside THE HOUSE. It provides resources, henchmen, allies, and escape routes.

DECK created the DECK SYSTEM to rank and catalog its clients (called CARDS). The system has been applied to super villains at large in the US, not just official CARDS. But countries outside the US may not use the DECK SYSTEM (think imperial vs metric).

The suits:

SPADES: "Creators" as the HOUSE calls them. They have ambitions of control and empire.

HEARTS: "Artists" as the HOUSE calls them. Super-terrorists and visionaries. They fight "for a cause".

DIAMONDS: "Bon Vivants" as the HOUSE calls them. They fight for pure hedonism and money

CLUBS:"Iconoclasts" as the HOUSE calls them. They're organized criminals that flaunt society's rules without wanting to overturn society or make a statement. They are not as personally independent as diamonds, nor are they as reckless. They tend to form gangs and groups.

MARKERS: A name given to generic thugs in THE DECK, they either work for THE HOUSE itself or are traded by THE DEALER to a CARD.

Is this a good set up?

I like how you depicted her, very nice!

Im sorry for my bad english but i try to read all these threads and i can't get a imagination what exactly the term "Powerhouse" means. Is it just a realy strong (marysue-ish) character?

So are we going to do any rolling? And if so should we use MM or Marvel (no stats, because why would you in such a janky system, but it can create crazy awesome characters).

>Shouldn't there be a pastebin for all the world building stuff?
well at least the threads with Cape World stuff are being added to Sup/tg/

Powerhouse is a character archetype in Mutants & Masterminds. In short, a Powerhouse is a Hulk-type character: immense strength and power. Here's how the GM kit describes it:
>The Powerhouse is the strongest one there is! Where other archetypes spread their points out amongst a number of different powers and abilities, the Powerhouse concentrates on two things; strength and protection. In fights, the Powerhouse is always on the front line, tearing it up and, even so, is usually the last one standing. The Powerhouse is often inhuman-looking, either because he or she’s been turned into a hulking brute, or is from an alien world, or is capable of transforming into living stone, steel, or something equally resistant to damage.

Its more like a hero whose defining characteristic is super strength. They can have other powers and abilities, but being Buff is their main thing.

Think Superman or the Hulk. Or Superhulk. They're powerhouses.

No, don't think of Superman. Superman is the ur-example of the Paragon archetype.
>Paragons are what people first think of when they think of superheroes. A Paragon is nearly perfect in every way; fast, strong, tough, often has the ability to fly, and represents everything good about humanity. Paragons are often talented in a wide range of areas and easily take on leadership roles.

I was referring to the Speccy guy on the left yeah, definitely think he'd be a good suit for either Potato Man or Captain J.

I prefer MnM but I think we made a couple MH characters in a thread

Would you guys be okay with someone working on an nova corps/green lantern knockoff for capeworld or is it still to early for that?

ok thank you guys. i just read the part about the archetypes... a little question. the costume adventure seems like the typical batman, but if i look at the other archetypes... isnt batman a gadgeteer instead?

could do some very basic concept building for it, but leave specifics about space for once we've got Earth sorted out(not to mention figure out how much we want to borrow from Public Domain Sci-Fi to populate Space with compared to making new stuff)

I'd say go for it, but we've barely touched cosmic stuff besides the Atlanteans and Atomic Cowboy, and even then they're earth bound. So what you write up might be changed when the focus shifts to cosmic stuff.

Batman is the ur-example of the Crime Fighter.
>Crime Fighters are normal men or women who’ve trained for years to become physically and mentally prepared to be heroes. They tend to have a couple of different areas of expertise in addition to equipment or gadgets with which they pursue their goals. Because they tend to not be as physically powerful as other types of heroes, they always look for other means to defeat their foes, such as through intimidation, psychology, or trickery.

Someone mentioned that the spirit side of Mars is basically Barsoom.

Just be sure to work with the whole "each planet has a physical, spiritual, and mental dimension" thing that's going on. I like that, it makes Cape World pretty unique.

I'd argue MM because thats what the Generals were rolled up in. and we got two so far assuming we want to count hotshot and vampire kid.

I'd argue for including them since they can have their own things going on in addition to having a match up/nemesis on the Generals team.

Batman falls more into the crime fighter but both have similarities. Crime fighter has some gadgets but has skills and advantages for actual fighting. While gadgeteer is more tech based or throwing shit together and making it work like McGuyver or Mister Fantastic

Only because the Atlanteans seem to force the issue.

Ah. Okay. Going to post my first draft then, when I get home from work in a few hours.

Well yeah, but a Lensmen group is going to have to be able to work in a system where each planet is "3 in one".

Maybe instead of there being one Green Lantern per sector there's three per planet?

It would be interesting if someone suddenly became a Green Lantern and found out that there are two other "planets" along the one they live on. On that note, how about having one of the Lensmen be a from a sword and sorcery world, or a world that's very primitive. Suddenly they learn that the night sky is -not- a dome and whats more they have to protect not only their entire world but several others (if we want to make each member patrol a "sector" rather than a world).

Jo i start an own M&M campaign too and i would love to create an own city for my players. Do you have any ideas how to create a city (that includes a map for the city and so on)?

Which of the statesmen should get "their bad guy" next?

Look at some city maps(whether it's real or fictional) to get some inspiration and try to map it out by hand.

The key is to give city history and to breathe life into. What makes people want to live there? What's some landmarks and what's the significance of them? But that's my two cents

I think Doctor Chase and Psinobi but they aren't statesmen

I'm voting for the Reverend.

I mean I have no clue whatsoever, but it'll be a good one for sure.

i dont know if its ok to ask this here but is there a cracked version of "Hero Lab"?

I'm thinking something like "Bibleman, but evil and badass".

A Calvinist Super-terrorist who believes he has been empowered and tasked to set off the Book of Revelations. He's sort of like Ezekiel Rage from New Adventures of Johnny Quest. He wants to wipe this diseased and sinful world clean. Very loud, very crazy, quotes a lot of scripture.

Reverend has to fight him not just physically bu spiritually. Their duels frequently have the two quoting scripture at each other. They show the good and bad side to religion.

He's a "heart" through and through. His doomsday plots are often themed around Revelations. He released 4 Alpha-class superhumans from jail to be his "4 horsemen". He tried to poison the Mississippi (Leading Reverend to a teamup with Bob Cat that was quite amusing) to be his "Cup of wrath". He tried to assassinate Virginia Daring as the "whore of Babylon".

Does this sound like a good idea? Should I develop it more?

Well I'd say lets start rolling and see what we get if its for the Generals villain team.

I can try my hand at cracking this out, though I'm still learning the MM system. Being here to post the results wouldn't hurt would it?

Do you want us to start rolling? What dice?

The GM's kit uses all d20s. Use this to follow along at home.

Start with 1d20 to determine the core archetype.

Rolled 1 (1d20)

Yeah lets figure out what villain we're making. If its a repeat of either of the previous two we might take a reroll.

I should really draw stuff faster or further beforehand. Lord knows this isn't helping my sleep schedule.

Rolled 9 (1d20)

OH BOY HERE WE GO

>Roll stolen by dice man
>It was a critical failure

That Diceman just broke the 4th wall.

I'm bored and have nothing to do. Here, have a write-up for a villain for the as of now nonexistent Colorado Statesman.
SLAYER is an odd one out in DECK - originally, he tried his damnedest to be a good guy. A painfully self-conscious suburban youth from Littleton, Colorado, he spent his whole life railing against stifling, choking, whitebread Americana, and wanted to be the hero who would redefine "good" as being something else than nice, pretty American virtues. The shame is that he went too far - he obtained his superpowers by putting on an old, shattered dogtag necklace with the letters "Eri-" still visible that he found rooting around in his school's old basement, and he didn't even try to moderate his powers or dissociate them from Columbine. When he applied for Statesman, eager and bright-eyed, he was pulled in for interrogation and hung out in the media, and when SLAYER was set free, he had a clear goal - destroy the illusion of there being virtue and goodness in the world so that he can finally make the "rest of America" see that he was just like everyone else all along, and that they crushed his helping hand under their jackbooted fascist heel when he reached it out.
SLAYER taps into the fear of society finally spilling over, and is stronger the nicer and more safe a place he's operating in. He's relatively weak in a blasted gangland, being possible for humans to take down, but if he manages to get into the Pentagon through some absurd means, he'll be almost impossible to put down. The more a place resonates with the 50's ideal of safe, patriotic, clean America, the better he is at destroying it. This counts to a lesser degree for superheroes who embody this ideal - while he might not be able to defeat any of America's highest-powered protectors, he can put up a bloody-minded fight with most of them.

Don' go to sleep! The Dream Sultan will steal your dreams!

This sounds rad, especially with the themed attacks.
Would he be powered too? Or just a mastermind with luck on his side?

SLAYER is a HEART for DECK, though evil tongues lump him in with the CLUBS for his diffuse cause and habit of indiscriminately picking targets on a whim.
His central power is spontaneous weapon summoning, which grows stronger the more All-American opposition he faces - in a lawless ghetto, he's limited to handguns, while in a walled commune, he'd be able to bust out rocket launchers, and in the Pentagon, he'd be firing an AK-47 in each hand while kicking around primed grenades.
In addition, he's just plain durable, and he isn't impaired by wounds, poisons or disease - he'll keel over dead when he's firmly killed, but until then, he'll keep on fighting just like he's in the best of health. Top this off with a reasonable dash of strength and speed, and you have SLAYER - one of the more visible and less popular members of DECK, but nevertheless a solid frontline soldier who keeps alive by gladly doing services for other members and the HOUSE as long as they involve shooting up WASPs.
He's a stain on the reputation of Colorado, and he in fact rarely returns to his home state for fear of being lynched.
SLAYER is the classic image of the fear of the Devil Music and the New Media - black trenchcoat, wide-brimmed black hat and tinted aviators, hiding a skinny teenager with a sparse coating of ginger stubble and a head of curly, reddish-blond hair.

>as of now nonexistent Colorado Statesman
But Colorado DOES have a Statesman.

so we've got either a battlesuit or a mystic.

I'd lean battlesuit since we got a mystic in the form of Baron Bizarre. But that said a mystic enemy Could be a cool foil. I just don't know how much stats might overlap in chargen.

Battlesuit, we need a couple of big strong ones to fight the heroes head on.

I must have missed that, then. I CTRL+F'd a bit casually in the old thread, though I probably should have read a bit closer.
At the very least, SLAYER taps into the dark side of Colorado and All-American safety, and thus has a reason to be there. If he doesn't fit the existing Statesman, then just ignore it all.

Alright now to figure out our abilities then.

Roll a D20

It determines if the villain is a genius, military guy, or made his suit by accident.

I see him as being sort of like Prometheus from JLA. He has no powers but uses his "4 horsemen" gadgets to help him out.

Let's call him PATMOS after John of Patmos. His true name and identity is unknown, and he secretly hates Reverend because deep down in his subconscious he sees Reverend's super powers as "proof" that he was chosen by god while while he himself has to artificially make his powers.

THE FOUR HOURSEMEN OF PATMOS:

War is his Bible-man style laser sword. It can also be adjusted into a high powered beam rifle for assassinations.

Death is his battle armor. It protects him and enhances his strength and speed, although not to the degree of Reverend's. It is unsurprisingly skeleton themed.

Pestilence is his cape. It can convert at will into a swarm of flying tiny bug bots. They can't harm Reverend...but they can harm people he's trying to protect.

Famine is two gauntlet mounted flamethrowers. Fire that burns up all the crops and all that.

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Cmon average Joe with a battlesuit

>Military.
>They were trained by military and may have
received their battlesuit there.

Not quite average joe, but no reason they can't be average on their ownsome. And this table is more for ability scores anyhow.
Str 3, Sta, 3, Agl 1, Dex 2, Fgt 3, Int 2, Awe 2, Pre, 2

Next we need two d20 rolls.

For our burgeoning Battlesuit villain's advantages.

Rolled 5 (1d20)

>trained by the military
I suppose it depends WHICH military. Maybe he was some sort of grunt for a COBRA organization? Maybe he's a MARKER trying to become a CARD after a life of hench work?

Rolled 19, 20 = 39 (2d20)

Perhaps an ex soldier who's turned to Mercenary work? Or is that a little too generic for us?

I kind of like . He's spent his life as a lackey in some super bad guy's army, but now he has a suit. Now he how powers. Now he makes the rules.

He'd probably call himself something grandiose to cover up his inner feelings of inadequacy. ULTRA ENGINE or TURBINE COMMANDO

I kind of like the idea of them being a breakaway from a bigger cobra esque organization, your roll means he's got "Inventor" advantages.

INVENTOR
Eidetic Memory, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Ultimate Effort (Technology),
Well-informed.

I'll take your first roll and save your next roll for skills (since they're in the same range in advantages.

With 19 they're also wealthy. A hench Scientist for an evil regime who gets out of town stat once things start going pearshaped, and founds his own business. Or embezzels the evil army he worked for.

WEALTHY
Attractive, Benefit 4 (Multi-millionaire)

Ex-henchman who's decided to go solo after one big score?

Hell yes.

With the 20 from the second die in your post he's got

Student: You're young, but you still know a thing or two.

SKILLS — STUDENT
Expertise: Science 4, Perception 4, Persuasion 4, Technology 4

Intern at an evil organization who leaves and tries to make it Big on his own? I smell a evil parralel for Psinobi. Or maybe he's gone back for his degree now that he ain't henching?

Need another d20 for Skills.

Maybe he was something like the Destro to the army's Cobra Commander? He was the one that built everything, organized everything, but the charismatic asshole that never gave him his dues remained in charge.

So he got fed up and took his money and his suit and his ball and decided to do his own thing.

>Student

So he's young? Even better. His youth gave him the drive to tell his boss to fuck off.

The problem is even if he's an uber genius he's a young guy with no Charisma.

But he's determined to be the Cobra Commander this time around. He's determined to be the boss. Maybe if no one ever saw his face? Maybe if he used a voice changer to seem older?

Rolled 16 (1d20)

So he's clearly a smart one, perhaps he's back in education following a brief stint as an evil intern, but the allure of crime and thoughts of one day making it big are just too much.

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Go Go Kid Destro! You go make your own Cobra!

Hell, make him ambitious. He wants to make his own DECK.

Hey /shg/, I managed to convince my D&D only group to try out a new system! Is it possible to take a game like M&M and gear it toward a fantasy adventure game? If so, what is the best edition to use for this? And how?

We have been playing 5e since it came out, and 4e for years before that.

>back in education.

He's just in it for the extra scholarship money and to get close to the supplies to build his power suit. He absolutely RESENTS being in school.

Thanks to your roll and he's into the Sciences.

SKILLS — SCIENCES
Expertise: Science 6, Perception 4, Technology 6

Now we're into powers.

What we get automatically looks like
Weapon Array (24 points plus 4 points of Alternate Effects),
Removable (-6 points)

Plasma Blast: Ranged Damage 10, Accurate 4 • 24 points

We can roll 1d20 4 times to add alternate effects to the array.

I'll take 's 16 as the first since its a duplicate roll.

>Strength and Accuracy Booster: Enhanced Strength 8; Enhanced Trait 6 (Close Attack 6) • 1 point

need three more rolls for his offensive powers.

Rolled 13 (1d20)

So teenage brain henchman to a super villian with an army gets fed up, tries going back to school, and decides he wants to try to outdo his old boss at his own game?

I think it works.

Way I see it. He was a wimpy nerd before he signed up with "Insert Evil Army Name".
They whipped him into shape, and his talents with the sciences didn't go unnoticed, and got promoted to the science team for the Not!Cobra.

This basically meant he was leveled up from Disposable Fodder, to Under-appreciated Scientist.

The suit has targeting systems and enhances his strength. Neat.

Rolled 16 (1d20)

I love this, he generally slacks of and insults other students and teachers, but he's so smart and his fundings so great there's nothing they can do!

13 so the suit is equipped with an
>Omni-Blaster: Cone Area Damage 10, Penetrating 4 • 1 point

2 more rolls needed.

That names sense. He started climbing the ranks but got frustrated when he saw he could never get higher than his boss who had half his IQ just because his boss had more Charisma.

I figure him for a "spade". He wants to be a big dog like his boss was.

Rolled 10 (1d20)

Well, one more roll with >Omni blaster. Targeting systems. Enhanced strength.

An aggressive suit for an aggressive little guy.

you'll have to reroll, since its a repeat of That is unless you wanna use it on the Movement Powers (the next and final dice rolling bit it looks like).

Now he's got
>Micro Rockets! Ranged Burst Area Damage 8 • 1 point

One more D20 and we can either roll for Movement powers or use

I AM THE SCIENCE TYRANT! MAKE WAY FOR YOUR NEW RULER SUB LITERATES!

Rolled 14 (1d20)

Yeah sure let's save it for later

Rolled 20 (1d20)

AND I FORGOT MY ROLL

well that's still in range for his omni blaster.

This is neat.

He's got a
>Tractor/Presser Beam: Move Object 10, Accurate 4 • 1 point

His Defensive Powers are
>Ability Amplifier: Enhanced Defenses 16 (Dodge 4, Fortitude 4, Parry 4, Will 4) , Removable (-3 points) • 13 points
>Armored Shell: Impervious Protection 8, Removable (-3 points) • 13 points
>Sealed Systems: Immunity 10 (Life Support), Removable (-2 points) • 8 points

and with this extra roll of 16 his Movement Power is
>Rocket Turbines: Flight 7 (250 MPH), Removable (-3
points) • 11 points
>Aquatic Turbines: Swimming 8 (120 MPH); Movement
1 (Environment Adaptation—Aquatic) • 1 point

Aerial and amphibious? Pictures himself as rather utilitarian that way.

any body ever tried to play a villian campaign?
is it even playable and interesting? i mean the play i imagine would be like the group plans a evil action to... what ever... takeover the world or stuff... and then they do what they need to do until the heros showing up and beat the players up to destroy thair plans so the players vanish as fast as they can and start to plan the next great comeback... over and over again...

All that's left is his Utility Powers and Defenses
Utility Powers
>Communication Systems: Radio Communication 2, Removable (-2 points) • 6 points
>Sensors: Senses 2 (Extended Vision, Infravision), Removable (-0 points) • 2 points

Defenses
Dodge, +4, Parry +2, Fortitude +2, Toughness +0, Will +4.

Villain complcations then?
Perhaps he must conceal his identity because he wouldn't want his boss to catch onto all the cash he embezzeled to build a supersuit and go to university.

His suit being technological and homebuilt by nature being vulnerable to electromagnetic attacks?

Any ideas for his name and story then?
I'm gonna try and put this all together in one post.

How did I do anons?

His powers really fit together really nicely. He's got an aggressive battle suit that works on land, sea, or air.

I see SCIENCE TYRANT as hiding his age and past behind his armor and trying to emulate the charisma of his old boss, but sometimes gets a little too flamboyant.

FOOLS! HIDE IN THE SKY OR IN THE SEA, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE FUNCTIONALITY AND FIREPOWER OF THE WORLD'S MOST PERFECT ASSAULT SUIT!

So is that it? Can we roll up some more?

SCIENCE TYRANT
"Knowledge Is Power, and Power Corrupts!"

as for rolling more I'd might be up for another but I'd like to see if someone else wants to take a shot first.

Typing up the statsheet.

>How did I do?

I like it, would love to try rolling more. Maybe guys he's recruited to form a team?

>Complications.
He wants to hide his ID both from his followers and from anyone that may know him when he was an underling.

>Vulnerable to EMP
I can see that. Either that or its easy to hack. He's so focused on making his assault suit powerful that he forgot to make it EMP proof or hack proof.

>Name and story?

The story seems pretty good. He started as a grunt in not-Cobra, found out he was a super genius, got promoted, got jealous of his boss, quit and returned to school until he could build an outfit to try his hand at being an Evil Overlord.

>Name?

LORD AGGRESSOR

Eh, nevermind, Science Tyrant matches the kind of "wanna be" we're going for.

Lord Aggressor could be his old Boss.

feels very GI Joe villain name.
A Dictator Villain famous for just picking fights with countries round the world.

Don't know about running the generation, I've never played MM before, but I'll be here to roll and write stuff.

SCIENCE TYRANT
Battlesuit Villain:
Military Background (Worked for a Cobra esque evil army and rose through the ranks)

Str 3, Sta, 3, Agl 1, Dex 2, Fgt 3, Int 2, Awe 2, Pre, 2

SKILLS — STUDENT
>Expertise: Science 4, Perception 4, Persuasion 4, Technology 4
SKILLS — SCIENCES
>Expertise: Science 6, Perception 4, Technology 6

Offensive Powers:
>Weapon Array (24 points plus 4 points of Alternate Effects), Removable (-6 points)
>Plasma Blast: Ranged Damage 10, Accurate 4 • 24 points
>Strength and Accuracy Booster: Enhanced Strength 8; Enhanced Trait 6 (Close Attack 6) • 1 point
>Omni-Blaster: Cone Area Damage 10, Penetrating 4 • 1 point
>Micro Rockets! Ranged Burst Area Damage 8 • 1 point
>Tractor/Presser Beam: Move Object 10, Accurate 4 • 1 point

Defensive Powers:
>Ability Amplifier: Enhanced Defenses 16 (Dodge 4, Fortitude 4, Parry 4, Will 4) , Removable (-3 points) • 13 points
>Armored Shell: Impervious Protection 8, Removable (-3 points) • 13 points
>Sealed Systems: Immunity 10 (Life Support), Removable (-2 points) • 8 points

Movement Powers:
>Rocket Turbines: Flight 7 (250 MPH), Removable (-3points) • 11 points
>Aquatic Turbines: Swimming 8 (120 MPH); Movement 1 (Environment Adaptation—Aquatic) • 1 point

Utility Powers
>Communication Systems: Radio Communication 2, Removable (-2 points) • 6 points
>Sensors: Senses 2 (Extended Vision, Infravision), Removable (-0 points) • 2 points

Defenses

Dodge, +4, Parry +2, Fortitude +2, Toughness +0, Will +4.

So we can all agree that with weapon arrays and rocket turbines this is a big battlesuit and not just a defensive armor right?

Way I picture it is that he's a average looking background scientist type outside of the armor.

The armor itself might be a sort of hyper masculine Evil overlord persona. 195cm frame, brushed chrome, with a big bellowing voice modifier, that suits a suit that is stronger than he ever could be.

Generation is easy enough. I'm still learning the system proper in order to eventually run a game. But with what little I know I managed to generate Science Tyrant.

I'm definitely feeling tired but if its needed I can see about giving it another go.

>The armor itself might be a sort of hyper masculine Evil overlord persona. 195cm frame, brushed chrome, with a big bellowing voice modifier, that suits a suit that is stronger than he ever could be.
Muh dick.

Also dont worry man if you've gotta go I'm sure there'll be a general up whenever you want to come back

Bingo!
Lord Aggressor, Supreme Commander of Terrorist State/Organization HECTONCHIRES, the giant with countless hands!

Their logo is an open red hand and their salute is an arm outstretched with the fingers curved as if grasping for something.

"WHEN HECTONCHIRES REACHES OUT TO GRAB THE WORLD IT IS WITH COUNTLESS HANDS! WHEN HECTONCHIRES HOLDS ON TO WHAT IS HIS IT IS WITH COUNTLESS HANDS! WHEN HECTONCHIRES MAKES A FIST, IT IS MADE WITH COUNTLESS HANDS! HAIL! HAIL THE COUNTLESS HANDS OF HECTONCHIRES!"

They believe that only through a single world government can the world survive the continual super-crises that plague it. Every day the world rolls the dice with superhumans and aliens and mystic threats. And only Hectonchires can protect the world from all of them.

It feeds on people's fears of how strange the world has become sense superhumans showed up to establish power.

They had several bases in Oceania that were abandoned following the Super-Caspak incident, but rumors persist of small islands of Hectonchires bases. They also are reported to be sheltered by a kingdom in their back pocket in the Eastern Europe "Feudal Supers" zone as well as certain HD colonies.

But their main base is BAHAMUT (as in the fish from Islamic Mythology larger than the universe). It's an enormous island that can seal itself with a dome and travel underwater.

Science Tyrant put his frustrations into the suit. Lord Aggressor had an army. So he built his own and put it in his suit.

It's cool man. The general will be here when you get back.

We finally have the big active super villain force for Cape World.

I wonder what Science Tyrant will call his own team?

Do we got a name for the vampire kid?

Cause I vote "Heartthrob"
Reference to being a teenage pretty boy/sexy vampires.
And has "heart" in it, cause heart is that muscle what makes the blood flow.

Thanks anons. I'd love to do another roll up.Perhaps Later.

It's been fun. Super fun.

>What are some of your Masters of Evil or Legions of Doom?
mine are the majestic twelve. a group of supervillains that rule the US government from the shadows.
their mainly opposed by the C.L.O.A.K and D.A.G.G.E.R organization. think a reverse of the shield hydra relationship in in the MCU, C and D are using M12 resources to try and being them down without causing a total collapse of society when they do.

Updated the country roller a bit. Might've overdone it.

So where do your heroes' powers come from in your setting ? In mine, It's the Old One DNA that's now been spliced into the human genome.