Im looking for a crypto currency, thats currently anywhere from 0.1 - 0...

im looking for a crypto currency, thats currently anywhere from 0.1 - 0.30$ and has the potential to increase up to 50$ or even more in the coming years.

Right now i have Ripple in my mind, any other suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alqo/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cripple
Yeah if you wanna wait 5+ years.
Cripple is a super long term investment for rich people.

Buy link and req

req

xlm

BAT

Veeky Forums = Buy high, sell low, might wanna get some ripple just in case cause these guys...

time doesnt matter, only potential. If "cripple" will reach 50€ in the next 5 years, im happy with that.

>for super rich people
I can afford 0.24$ per xrp lol.

where do you buy and store link?

this xlm

Wtf does it matter how much a unit is worth? You do know that you can buy 0.001btc right?

binance and store it in an eth wallet

it will possibly do x2 or x3. midterm

250x seems a bit much

It's how normiecoiners value crypto, they don't know any better.

Someone is holding 1+ and you hold 0.0001. You wanna be a peasant?

that pendant.. im in love

It will never reach 50 pounds. You will never be happy. It will reach 10 dollars best case.

yeah i can buy 0.05 btc. which is maybe 20€.
And then bitcoin goes from 11.000€ to 33.000€.

I now have 60€.
boohoo.
The point is i can buy lots of ripple with few money.

well bitcoin went up x29347 or whatever.

I'd fill her up, I'm tellin ya!

and then it would probably been better to stay in btc. Maybe cripple $10 but its price in satoshi down the shitter cause btc is $100.000

dude, get out of crypto you dont get how this shit works

Retards like OP are why crypto is a total bubble.

>muh oh it's so cheap @ .20, maybe it'll become the next bitcoin!!
>muh I am so smart

literally too fucking stupid to do the most basic research on what he's planning on throwing his money in

Protip: supply of BTC is capped at 21 million, whereas circulating Ripple right now is 38.6 BILLION.

If ripple ever traded at $50, it would imply a market cap of $2 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!
For a meme cross-border remittance payment system that no BANK WILL EVER USE

LMFAO

But please, throw your money in this POS Scamcoin, I'm sure you'll see great ROI

You literally just described LINK, you'll have to wait till 2019 tho, so it's not for millenial impatient cucks
good luck

yes the pool is big but atleast you get a double or triple cash out, and if you arent a pro, bitcoin could ruin you, that's the reason why there are so few lamborghinis here and so many pink wojak, but keep the smug.

better lurk some more OP.

Your original post is fucking retarded

haha okay, pathetic

You couldn't fill up a glass with water

Pathetic is your low understanding of this market. Go have a look at ripple chart. Stayed in the 0.15-0.30 usd range but its price in satoshi went down the shitter. You think those who bought at 9.3k sat ($0.18 at the time in July) are happy now cause its worth $0.25?
Stay away from crypto brainlet

ill wait 5 years, it doesnt matter to me.

Where do you buy and store link?
Why 2019? Anything special happening there?

you buy on binance (not neccesserily right now because it pumped a bit) and you store on your eth address since it's a erc20 token

2019 because they launch the main net next year and by 2019 the API library should be pretty much full and entire network running on full steam with institutions onboard

You are are an actual literal retard. Can’t even comprehend marginal gains regardless of where the decimal point is. Do yourself a favor and stick with USD because you’ll lose everything in cryptos.

yep, if this is the average normie brain in progress when dealing with crypto we're set for life man

RCN

I'm selling at $20 though. It will hit $50 and beyond eventually, but it's gonna take a hell of a long time while I can easily reinvest that money in another 10x in the meantime

You don't know anything, so you should ask your MAMAAAAAAA

Ripple is for humble, mid term investors with patience, if you like lightning gains, this coin is not good due to it's nature. It wont make you rich but if you got time you could get atleast more than you would at the bank saving. Try more risky stuff, if you want that.

The grind in some cryptos is so destroying that even the best literally are going bananas. They watch charts like rollercoasters, i bet they see candlesticks at night talk to them.

> ripple from $0.25 to $10.0 = x40 on your investment
> BTC from 10k to 100k = x10 on your investment
> staying in BTC would've been better
lol

BTS

Guys I discovered this underground crypto called Cardano, it's only $0.13 so that means no one knows about it. I'm gonna be rich

it's the 9 biggest crypto? on 830 cryptos.

Is this hidden master tip coated as a bomb?

Or a cake thats ticking?

holy shit you people are dumb..

BTC 100k -> if ripple kept current usd value, ripple worth 230 sat. If ripple went to $10 its value would be 9200 sat if BTC $100k, HARDLY A 40X IS IT?

Not too difficult too understand but then some of you are really stupid..

Don't lose your cool. Bitcoin is the top cat we all know. But if you dont hold much of it, you arent worth that much.

A simple fact that all you math prodigies seem to fail too see.

ok let me rephrase that, it is a 40x in USD but only because btc mooned not cause cripple mooned 40x. In sats it would be a 4x only. GET IT?
It wont ever hit $10 though cause it would need a $389,273,731,200 market cap which is not gonna happen, ever...

Holding syscoin and xrp. Have 25k in both right now. I expect them to go parabolic coming years. Good luck user.

>usd is the top currency but if you dont hold much you are not worth that much
wow some profound insight there bud

case closed.

Little secret: ITNS

>syscoin

Fuck yeah.

Facts

if you're too lazy to check where to buy link and safely store cryptocurrency then neck yourself you disgustingly retarded piece of shit

This is the way to get normies into the crypto you hold, my absolute marketing phd bro.

"somebody tell me how to 500x my money" you're actually a pajeet faggot looking for a cock to shove in your ass to slow down the street shitting admit it

Its still tied to btc, check the 29/11 btc dumped hard and inmediately after so did xrp in USD, slower in sats.
The day this shit is not tied to btc is the day ripple moons but im not holding my breath

Buy LINK

As soon as all the hedgefunds and fi enter the crypto market there will be NO REFERENCE RATE IN BTC mark my words.
As for now xrp is traded by 70% in fiat so fuck off with your mentally retarded byc/xrp rate downsyndrome guy

> read half of this thread
> "boy people are total fucking retards regarding money"
> never trust anything on Veeky Forums

There's none anymore

Anything that will ever get a marketcap above 1 billion already has a marketcap above 10 million.

Anything that will have a marketcap over 100 million already has a marketcap above 1 milliion.

(or will have an ICO that will give it a price over 1% of it's future price.)

the sole purpose of normies is to dump your bags on them and watch them get pink wojack'd and end up homeless after they buy your crypto ATH. i don't care about suggesting to them good coins which are still undervalued, making money out of crypto is not their job. this is a NEET\autist's revolution, you fucktard.

Is Mental gymnastics fun? i should try it some day.

ALQO just released white paper a couple days ago and it only has a million dollar market cap.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alqo/#charts

buy stellar now

who is she

>As for now xrp is traded by 70% in fiat so fuck off with your mentally retarded byc/xrp rate

yeah thats why it dropped 5 fucking cents the other day btc dumped. Just no relation whatsoever. Enjoy getting cucked

price means nothing if the supply is huge. look at market cap not price. ripples market cap is already huge, will not ever be worth 50$

Its like a competition of who is more retarded abd autistic in here

You sleep with dead people...thats fucked up hahaha

Why not buy some actual stocks instead of a meme speculative "currency" that no one uses as a currency?

>the state of Veeky Forums

Today I read a thread here with guys saying that the price of bitcoin will stabilise when they're all mined and then it'll be used as a currency I thought it couldn't get worse but then there's this thread.

Can I get a fucking source? Reverse search isn't giving anything

I have made some calculations

If ripple ever became as popular as SDRs issued by the BIS in switzerland it would go to around 0.60$

Ripple, right choice.

Any other retard here is shilling their bags.

3% gains in a year or 1000000% choose wisely my friend.

POWR, SUB, SONM, BTS, ENJ, SXS, POLL

I think post CME we’re going to see BTC dominance swing back to alts.. doesn’t feel like it but I think tipping point was already past after the BCH BTG crap. Alts make a run at BTC MC for a few months and then spring TBD.

Sounds like you want to bet on Feathercoin

>Somebody hold 1,000,000 and you hold 10, you wanna be a peasant?

Bitcoin has the best wealth distribution among all crypto currencies

>or 1000000%

I'm your real dad. Sorry to break it to you like this, son.

5 years in crypto is like 5 decades in the stock market.

too many ripplets in circulation...
check out ZOIN

asians are fucking disgusting stop posting them. We only want to see europeans

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

ALQO
They have secret implementation coming out soon and already an incredible architecture and ever increasing numbers of master nodes

Whaddaya mean eth wallet? On a hardware?

lmao

But why would I buy only 1 bitcoin when i could use the same money to buy 100,000 shitcoins?!@

You're looking for ELIX

Market Cap: $3.8m
Circulating coins: 25m
Price: $.15

Doubled in last few days

For Ripple to be worth $50 each, it'd have to have a market cap of $1,931,143,520,550 with its current supply which keeps increasing.
Yes, that's right. For Ripple to be worth $50 each, with the current supply, it's market cap would have to be almost 2 trillion. Good luck with that.