CHAINLINK MOONING

Get ready marines

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cl_thodges
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h3p64/smartcontract_chainlinktestnet_and_technology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'M NOT READY YET!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

hurry up

SO IT BEGINS

medium.com/@cl_thodges

THEY HAVE A TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER EXPLAINING THEIR WHITEPAPER

OF COURSE AND NO SURPRISES

its pumping you know what comes after a pump
linkfags

I was born ready!

iiiiitttt.... is.... lambo, right?

When will you learn that it is the Pump and Dump coin.

Anyone gullible enough to buy this shitcoin will get dumped and will become pink wojaks by tomorrow.

fuck your moms you worthless pieces of shits. go kys.

kys nonlinkies

>EYO will make you jealous

EOY LINK will be worth $0.09

>+6%
>mooning
will dump like every day

all these salty no linkers cant see the trend reversal

Just how does Sergey intend to solve the oracle problem. Do we know the details?

Looks like it's already mooned senpai. We're back were we were yesterday morning.

yes I made 60 free linkies

kek
actually, we just launched the moon mission

This is the pajeets exiting LINK btw guys. Their bots were discovered. They have stopped gaining so much on FUD. They realised they are only fighting between themselves for pennies so are cashing out now and moving on. Soon we will be freeeeee!
See you at the new bottom marines, wherever that is.

>See you at the new bottom marines, wherever that is.
>the new bottom
wait what

The oracle problem is unsolvable. They're just moving it from a single point of trust to a distributed "point of trust" with single edge points.

There is no solution to the oracle "problem".

Literally all Chain Link does is insulate ETH in another layer of oracles. Until the entire system, including banks, is using publicly provable smart contracts for their internal systems, you still have to trust the border wall between Chain Link and the outside world.

Seriously, think about it.

It moves the issue and thus, all it does is absolve ETH of responsibility for oracle issues. This is why Vitalik would back it.

where it bottoms out, could be $1 it could be 10c but with the organised pajeet sweatshop teams gone, it will be more stable. Whatever happens, do not sell them your bags if you just bought them or they will try and come back!

>selling my linkies
yeah, right...

Dawwwww. Hey, mayeb taytay can buy all those pajeet bags at 1900 and never sell them back. If somebody did that it would really screw these guys over in the long term. They would make a few thousand but miss out on lambo or be forced to rebuy higher.

LINK marines assemble

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h3p64/smartcontract_chainlinktestnet_and_technology/

good plan, user. Someone inform taytay already. go!

shit, I am not ready to be rich. I want to stay poor just a little bit longer..

Link is trustless middleware. It is a huge leap forward for smart contracts. Not sure what you're sperging out about

this is it lads

Why is it mooning?

never sell always buy

Great opportunity to dump your bags FYI, this will plunge back down.

TOP TEN SOOOOOOOON

It seems I missed the train. Interesting jump going on.

I’m gonna hold my money until it dips again, what price did you guys buy in at?

the little shit coin that could. hopefully it builds a support at a higher price now

>what price did you guys buy in at?

15 cents during the dip 3 days ago. Feeling comfy as fuck.

delusion the thread

Cheers! Looks like you’re approaching 100%! Best of luck to you.

me too. every time it dipped into the 15 i would pick up some. poor fag here but was able to get close to 1k of them

Doubtful, it will prob drop back down lateer. but screw the pajeets, NEVER SELL THEM YOUR BAGS BACK!
Half this FOMO is probably theirs too. Sell in a few months if you have to but not to the if it drops back to below 16c!
Hopefully, it won't, this stuff from the new site looks good.

2 BTC BUYWALL APPEARED AGAIN THE MOON IS BACK ON

it bounces between .15-.18c scoop it when it gets near .15 and you'll have an extra couple hundred grand a year from now

What caused the mini moon? i read on the slack there was a fake screenshot of a partnership.

Is that it? It went below 1900 and i thought it would dump hard but just recovered.

whats going on goys?

SELL NOW BUY THE DIP WHEN IT GOES BACK TO 0.15 - 0.17

SELL SELL SELL SELL

>+30% from yesterday = delusion
Sad !

Volume died down. Now the bots will send it back to 1500

maybe next time. maybe

The test net is up and running and it was mentioned on Blockfolios newsfeed.
The normies are coming!
THE NORMIES ARE COMING!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the test net has been running for at least a month now.

Fuck I was gonna buy more LINK soon when I get paid. I knew it would get back up soon, fffuuuuuuuuck fucking fuck fuck shit. My tiny stack won't make me happy at all.

Yeah but it hasn't been on blockfolio news since the influx of bazinga normies. Also, the transfer of it to GO must be nearly compleat or finished if they are working on the website.
It is too late now, the normies are here. The Veeky Forums secret is out in the open.

Alright so it's impossible to ensure 100% accuracy all the time because even if you have a highly secure blockchain provided for by a highly secure oracle, you can't guarantee that the data provider is providing highly secure and accurate data.

That's why Chainlink can pull redundant data from multiple sources to aggregate what is most likely the correct and accurate information.

It's not like you're just moving the failure point around, you're doing everything you can to mitigate the risk of faulty data when using Chainlink

how much is a tiny stack? looking to buy, but what is a comfy amount?

$500-1k is probably the sane/safe amount right now that you won't miss too badly. Unless you're a fanatic, no reason to be dropping 10k+ on this right now. It will be years before anything happens.