One Piece Adventure Quest 15

previous; suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47102734/
Char sheet: pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

The storms still raging around this patchwork monster of a ship, cannons are still firing, and screams still fill the night air. Hell I can barely hear myself think in the current volley of noise. Wind and rain blows against me, nearly blowing my cap off.

I yelp and hold it down, and glare up at our prisoner as he turns around with a glint in his eye.

"Did I say you could stop moving?" I ask angrily as I raise my revolver up, still holding my hat down as I'm being pelted by rain "Keep going"

He growls, his messy beard looking like a bunch of tentacles as his black eye almost shines in the candle light.

"Awww, don't be so sour Boss" Jack says teasingly, practically prancing besides the man "You lasted much longer than I thought you would"

"Shut up" the big man growls as he stomps down the hall "God you're even more annoying than you were before, if that was even possible"

"Oh please you just don't have any taste, like the rest of these brutes" Jack yawns, holding and folding his arms on the back of his head "I mean honestly, how can you sail this thing around, at least have some dignity"

"Also how the hell does it even float, you barely put the ships together, honestly it looks like you just nailed and roped it in place and hoped it would stay together" Yotshi says angrily, looking furious about the mere fact this floating fortress even exists

"Uuuh" the man says, stopping and nearly leaping into the air as I run into him, pressing my revolver into his back "AIIIIII!"

"Does it really matter?" I ask tiredly, barely turning to look over at yotshi as I try and catch up with our prisoner as he starts to jog down the hall way, whimpering like a child "we just need to break it, and besides, its no stranger than what me and Jack can do"
cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4
youtube.com/watch?v=bARWt2SX170&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Yeah, it doesn't really matter, all that matters is that it is pretty cool" Ochamu says happily "it's like we're raiding a castle or something, I've always wanted to do something like this"

Me, Yotshi, jack and our prisoner all turn and tilt our heads, staring at the big girl as she turns away, her messy mane of hair covering her eyes as she starts blushing furiously, pulling her cap down as she whimpers like a pup.

"What are you are looking at, it's just a dream of mine" She says meekly as I smirk and turn back around

What do I do?
[] ask our prisoner where we go next
[] See how the battle is doing
[] call serri back up
[] So jack, what did you do to piss this many people off anyways?
[] Discuss how this ship could work with yotshi
[] Encourage ochamu
[] Tease and toy with the prisoner
[] write in

Reminder, ignore shitposters and follow justice

>[] ask our prisoner where we go next
>[] See how the battle is doing
>[] Discuss how this ship could work with yotshi
>[] Encourage ochamu
It's silly to ask how Jack pissed people off, It's jack.

>[] Encourage ochamu

>[] Encourage ochamu

> How does Jack piss off so many people
By being Jack.

>[] Discuss how this ship could work with yotshi

>[] Encourage ochamu

>[] call serri back up

"No reason, just surprised you wouldn't be living in the castle is all" I say calmly as I glance back at her, smirking warmly to try and cheer her up a bit "I mean, you aren't the type to break things for no good reason, and well, you're the closest thing to a princess I've ever met"

"Really?" She asks excitedly, walking up behind me and looking down at me, grinning like a little girl "Oh you're just saying that Adela"

"No I''m not, beside I don't life like that, often at least" I say flatly as I turn back around as the lanterns around us sway and blow in the wind "You really are one of most ladylike girls I ever met"

I smile as I hear Ochamu stomps around behind me, I glance at her, and see her shaking her fists happily, biting her tongue so she doesn't shout out.

"...I feel insulted now" the prisoner groans, turning around as well, I glare at him and press my revolver under his chin, and he turns pale as a sheet

"Yeah, should've told you, Evil eye here is a bit more forceful than I am" Jack says teasingly, leaning against the man as he shakes in plain terror "And much more prone to ...well doing this"

"Alright, I think you understand what you did wrong now" I say calmly as I twirl my revolver away from him "Now, where do we go next?"

"See those stairs over them, go up them and the ones next to them" He says as the sound of cannon fire slowly draws my attention away from them "Avoid all other corridors, since they'll be filled with our men, just go straight down the first one you see and you'll just have to...ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?"

The sea is as black as ink and is rolling around just like in my nightmares, bits of debris scattered over it like a bunch of fleas. Our borrowed ship is...surprisingly still holding up, I just hope Ajax is doing well on it. Thankfully Serri is distracting most of this ships fire, diving in and out of the water like some great serpent...which I guess it kind of is. I smile as the prisoner growls
cont

Quick question
Should our character feel insulted by that?
Thanks.

Feel insulted by what user?

I lazily glance at him, and he winces, his bandaged face contorting in pain as I twirl my revolver around idly.

"Just taking in the scenery" I say flatly as I motion him to move with my free hand

"How'd I end up like this" He groans "I had you dammit, I had all of you"

"Well, first off, you forgot who I was darling" Jack says mockingly, smacking him over the back of the head

"....fucking fop" The prisoner stammers angrily, as Jack grins manically.

And it doesn't take us long to reach the end of this hallway, there stair way right at the end of it leading up.

"Well?" the prisoner sighs angrily "there it is"
What do I do?
[] follow his directions
[] don't
[] make him go first
[] make jack go first
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 16 (1d100)

>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100

Rolled 50 (1d100)

Rolled 98 (1d100)

>[] follow his directions

Rolled 11 (1d100)

Rolled 86 (1d100)

Nice!

Rolled 78 (1d100)

>[] follow his directions

"Is something wrong with her head?" he asks angrily, glancing at me nervously as I stair at the rickety, practically rotting stairs behind him "Why does she keep stopping like this"

"She's probably just mulling over the chances of you leading us into a trap, if she's smart, like me" Yotshi sighs, pushing his glasses up his nose as they start to fall again "Right? you haven't just fallen asleep standing up have you"

"She wouldn't do that...right?" Ochamu asks "Er...adela?"

"Yeah, just thinking" I lie as I wipe my nose and snort "But Yotshi is right, something seems a little fishy bout this"

"And it isn't the smell of this place" Jack says seriously, looking around and holding his nose closed

The prisoner turns away, muttering something under his breath. I sigh and lift my cap up by it's brim and clap my hands together as slowly as I can.

Fear starts to gather around my palms, from the prisoner we've been herding along, and from the floorboards above us.

I pull my hands apart, watching the fear caught between them slowly pull apart and stretch itself out as the wind wails around me, and rain continues to pitter and patter as it continues to soak me, my friends, and everything else to the bone.

"AKUMU" I shout slamming my hands back together, water dripping from my fingers as I do so "AKUMU NO SUMMONS!"

A low groan forces its way through the chaos of the night, as a hand with a revolver sewn in place of one of its fingers rips its way out of the flowing streams of terror. It latches onto nothing as it pulls the rest of it out, a chewed up marine cap being the first thing to come out, followed by a shadowy face with dull, doll like eyes. Oh, I think to myself as I smirk dully, it's me. A copy of my duster soon follows, all torn and patched up with pieces of shadow and trailing smoke.

the fake me groans again, and Ochamu nearly shrieks in a panic, before I put my finger over my lips and shakes me head, and she nods, just whimpering silently.
cont

Yotshi makes a weird noise as he hugs Ochamu, shaking and quivering like a wet kitten.

And following the not me, are several mismatched marine coats, filled with shadows or serpents rolling around with weird googly eyes, they tip their hats to me as I command them to with a thought.

"Alright, you know what you need to get doing" I say, as I lazily point up the stairs, hearing the fake me groan as I turn around, and yawn.

I smile as the prisoner stares at me, looking even more horrified than before. There's an awkward silence, filled only with cannon fire and the storm and sea lashing around us. It's almost soothing in a way.

I close my eyes as I start to count down under my breath "1...2...3".

"Aaaand" I say in the middle of a yawn as I hear a spine tingling scream above me

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS, FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!" Some one screams "DON'T LET THEM TOUCH ME EW EW EEEEEEEEW!"

I cackle as I hear gun shots and a whole lot of other nasty noises over my head.

"YOU DAMN IDIOTS!" Our prisoner screaming, looking like he's about to pop a vein or two.

What do I do?
[] appologize to Ochamu...and yotshi
[] tease the prisoner
[] Ochamu, bring down the roof 1d20+ her strength
[] calmly walk up the stairs, and shoot anything that isn't scary looking 1d100
[] Jack, how bout you say hi to your old friends 1d100
[] GAME'S STILL ON BOYS, HYAH 4d100
[] write in

Rolled 74, 38, 15, 51 = 178 (4d100)

>[] appologize to Ochamu...and yotshi
>[] calmly walk up the stairs, and shoot anything that isn't scary looking 1d100
>[] Jack, how bout you say hi to your old friends 1d100
>[] GAME'S STILL ON BOYS, HYAH 4d100

Rolled 14, 72, 82, 26 = 194 (4d100)

[] appologize to Ochamu...and yotshi
[] GAME'S STILL ON BOYS, HYAH 4d100

Rolled 36, 6, 55, 12 = 109 (4d100)

Rolled 100 (1d100)

>[] calmly walk up the stairs, and shoot anything that isn't scary looking 1d100

Rolled 79, 5, 29, 40 = 153 (4d100)

I have the smuggest fucking grin right now.

Rolled 19, 60, 93, 69 = 241 (4d100)

Looks like they'll be facing two nightmares now

"Sorry Ochamu, and Yotshi" I say as I start to calmly walk foward to the stairs, sneakily drawing my other revolver as I go "Guess you didn't want to see something like that, but...you know I never know what's going to come out when I use that"

"I..I just didn't like how much it looked like you" Ochamu stutters, sounds like she's still shacking a bit to "It was...just creepy seeing two of you"

"Yeah, one of you is enough" Yotshi says, his voice a little high pitched than usual as I start up the stairs, towards the sounds of a fight, as a man comes falling past me, covering his head as one of the illusions vanishes over him "Hey why are you going up there already Adela?"

I turn back towards him as I start going up the second set of stairs and shrug, as he tilts his head in confusion, as Jack cleans his nails next to him.

I shake my head, looking at my own feet, and my hands as I hold my revolvers down, as I walk up the wet steps, whistling to myself as I step up the finale step and lean to the side as the air shakes with another gun shot, and I feel the bullet fly past my ear, leaving it ringing in its way as I lift my arms and look up.

There's a man struggling aganinst my doppelganger, as the illusions take pot shots at his friends, as they try to figure out where to shoot. The man looks up at me, his eyes turning real confused as I smile, aiming my pistols at his chest.
_
youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4
_

"GAME'S STILL ON BOYS!" I Shout as I pull the triggers back, my arms shaking with recoil as the man goes flying back, and my doppelganger stumbles forward, raising her hands like me as I step out, grinning now

"HYAH!" I scream as I start to run forward, throwing my arms out, and with a twitch of my fingers, sending two more men to the floor as they struggle to reload their rifles in time to hit me, there hats flying in the air, and I shoot them to.

"OH you...ADELA, THAT'S CHEATING!" Yotshi screams as he comes running up
cont

the stairs behind me, nearly slipping back down them as he draws his saber and runs to catch up on my count as I get to my fake's side, staring down the other naredowells as they rush to help their friends.

"LEFT SHIN, RIGHT THIGH, RIBS, CHEEK" Yotshi counts off as I sigh, sucking in and enjoying all of the fear in the air as the pirates stare at me like I'm the devil, and they're practically right in that regard "COME ON AT LEAST MAKE THIS DIFFICULT FOR ME!"

The men finally get the courage to charge me, which is a very stupid thing to do. I mean I have four guns right now.

I grin as I start pulling the trigger as quickly as I can, along side my summon, a hail of bullets and fear sending the pirates right back to running away, and I just keep on walking towards them, laughing.

"HA...ha...ha"

"WAIT, DON'T LEAVE ME DOWN HERE WITH THEM!" Ochamu cries as she breaks through the stair well, judging from the sound at least.

I turn and see her running around in a panic, three men passed out on her shoulders as she knocks down more in her blind run from imagined danger.

I smirk as yet another me walks up, and jack smirks, casually strolling up next to another pirate, who's staring at the madness as Ochamu runs around, and Yotshi acts like he's teaching a medical class. Jack leans against him, smirks and taps him on the shoulder.

"Han han nooo" He says almost mockingly

I hear a gun shot behind me as I turn around, and raise my revolvers again, there's still a few illusions left, and all of the pirates on my side are either on the ground, or trying to plead with my nightmare to go away as they cower like dogs in a thunderstorm.

What do I do?
[] keep shooting 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[] Hey, lead me to where the captain actually is, and I might not shoot y'all
[] DEVIL'S GLARE 1d100
[] walk past them, following the prisoners directions
[] Get the prisoner back 1d20+speed
[] write in

Rolled 64 (1d100)

>[] Hey, lead me to where the captain actually is, and I might not shoot y'all
>[] DEVIL'S GLARE 1d100

Rolled 31 (1d100)

>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100

Rolled 98 (1d100)

Adela is really kicking ass this thread

Rolled 55 (1d100)

>[] DEVIL'S GLARE 1d100

Rolled 8 (1d100)

>[] DEVIL'S GLARE 1d100

Rolled 80 (1d100)

Don'tcha know? Adela's standing in for the Hangman currently!
youtube.com/watch?v=bARWt2SX170&nohtml5=False

Man that fit's perfectly for a myth to scare people/warning for people on tumbling weed!

I twirl my revolvers around, and walk over to them, smirking as I stick my shooters back in their holsters. I kinda wonder what they see me as, but I know the answer, they see me as the grim reaper coming straight for their souls.

One of them grins a broken tooth grin, and stands up, rushing me with snot dripping down his face and a real dumb look on his face.

I tilt my head, and step to the side, my duster flowing behind me as I slap him on the cheek, fear spreading over it in the form of crawling vines.

"AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK!" I shout as they shoot over him, his eyes going blank as he falls to the floor drooling and groaning as his limbs twitch into a real odd position "Idiot, now, the rest of you better know your place"

My vision starts to turn black as I glare at them, and a few of them keel over, clutching their chests and gasping for air as they others start panting and sweating bullets.

"Good, now unless you're fixin for more hurting, I assume we're on the same page now" I say sternly as I walk up to one of them, a bald man with large and fluffy red side burns

I grab his face with my left hand, like grandpa used to say he did when he caught pirates, and I smile just like him as I crouch down to look him in the eyes, as he shakes like a dying man.

"Now, lead me to where the captain actually is, and I might not shoot y'all like dogs" I say coldly as I press my face nearly against his before I let go.

"Y..y..yes right away mama, ss...so..sorry for the trouble, we were just following orders is all" he says, rubbing his hands together as he stumbles back, trying to stand.

"Well you just a gentleman" I say as I turn back around, and see the rest of the carnage, Ochamu whimpering and rubbing her knuckles as Yotshi tries to clean his sword, while jack stands there, as smug and disgusted as ever "So by my count I'm in the lead, followed by Yotshi, then Ochamu, and then you jack"
cont

"Awww, well I have plenty of time to catch up" Jack says calmly as he tries to straighten his hair "You'll see"

"Sure we will jacky" Yotshi sighs as he stares at me tiredly "Honestly I'm starting to think you're not human, how the hell are you keeping up this kind of pace"

I just smirk and shrug.

"Ha...ha" Ochamu pants "I..I need a bit of a break, also don't even leave me with hi...wait, where's the prisoner?"

"Ahh dammit" Yotshi groans "We forgot him!"

"I didn't" Jack says flatly "I just didn't care"

What do I say?
[] Well he doesn't matter, we have plenty of them now anyways, now get moving boys
[] Jack, go get him back, since you didn't forget him
[] who care's lets going
[] *chain our new prisoners together with fear forged chains* 1d100
[] Eh, he can't do much now can he
[] Damn, Be right back
[] write in

Rolled 48 (1d100)

>[] Jack, go get him back, since you didn't forget him
>[] *chain our new prisoners together with fear forged chains* 1d100

Rolled 95 (1d100)

>Jack, go get him back, since you didn't forget him
>*chain our new prisoners together with fear forged chains* 1d100

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Shit girl calm down

Rolled 51 (1d100)

Rolled 77 (1d100)

>[] Well he doesn't matter, we have plenty of them now anyways, now get moving boys
>[] who care's lets going

"Well jack, you better go get him, since you're the only one of us who seems to have remembered him" I say smiling as Jack groans, frowning more dramatically than I thought was possible.

"Oh sooo cruel!" He groans loudly, putting the back of his hand against his forehead "But fiiiine, one beaten brute coming up, don't worry about me, I'll catch up as soon as I can"

"Thank ya" I say happily as I turn back to the recently captured pirates, who stare at me like they've just seen a ghost, which could be what they're saying my face as "Now for you, hold still"

I grab the side burned one's hands and focus, pulling their fear over them and around them, forging it and turning it solid, making them jump in surprise as chains, vines and rope wrap around them, binding them together by their ankles and feet.

"Now get moving" I command as I let go of him, and put my hands on my hips

"Some how, you're even scarier on business" Yotshi says chuckling "Didn't think that was possible"

"Is anything stuck in my hair?" Ochamu asks, as she tries to brush her mess of her hair down as she starts walking over to follow the line

"Besides your fingers?" I say teasingly as she turns bright red again as she struggles to free her hands from her messy mane "Nah you're good"

The pirates sigh, and start walking down towards a dark hallway.

What do I do?
[] chat with one of my friends for a bit
[] mess around with my fading doppleganger
[] spin and twirl my guns around
[]walk in front of the chain gain
[] call for serri
[] check on the battle
[] write in

>[] spin and twirl my guns around
>[]walk in front of the chain gain
>[] call for serri

[] spin and twirl my guns around
[]walk in front of the chain gain
[] call for serri
[] check on the battle

>[] call for serri
>[] check on the battle

>[] call for serri
>[] check on the battle

I push my way to the front of the chain gang, drawing my revolvers as I go, and twirling them around as I look dead ahead, not bothering to turn and acknowledge the captured pirates standing right next to me. Instead I start whistling to myself as I watch my guns spin around, before I catch them with my thumb and spin them the other way as I turn to check and see how the battle on the sea is going.

I frown, it hasn't changed much, but the ship we brought over here is starting to get a little more tattered, and I still can't see Captain's ship anywhere....what's taking him so long to get here.

I sigh angrily and step in front of the chain gun as I whistle sharply and shout "SERRI!".

and in half a moment, the sea king rises up and looks at me curiously, like it's wondering why I'm shouting for it all of sudden, and why all of these strange men are freaking out and making fools of themselves. Serri is looking, a bit beaten up, having a few cuts along his scales and few wounds even.

Apparently I take too long to say something, because Serri vanishes down back into the waves with a snort. I shrug, and pull my cap back down as I walk down the darkened hallway.

roll 1d20+ perception

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Rolled 10 (1d20)

Rolled 3 (1d20)

Rolled 14 (1d20)

Rolled 18 (1d20)

So why isn't this on /qst/?

18+6
__
And it just gets darker and darker as I go deeper in it, there's not a single candle or window letting light in it, and soon it's pretty much pitch black. Ochamu whimpers from somewhere behind me as I keep on walking forward, hearing the chains behind me rattle against their prisoners with everystep they take.

Well, I can't see a damn thing in here, but I can certainly here everything. Including someone running down the other end in some sort of armor, dragging an axe or something along the ground.

Bet he thinks he's being clever to.

What do I do?
[] fear forge a wall 1d100
[] Fire down the hall way 1d100
[] Make a lariat and try to catch him with it 1d100
[] Devil's glare down the hall way 1d100
[] keep walking, and step out of the way at the last second 1d20+dexterity
[] write in

Rolled 62 (1d100)

>[] Devil's glare down the hall way 1d100

Rolled 74 (1d100)

>[] Fire down the hall way 1d100

Rolled 42 (1d100)

[] Fire down the hall way 1d100

Rolled 1 (1d100)

>[] Devil's glare down the hall way 1d100

Rolled 31 (1d100)

Rolled 80 (1d100)

lets reroll that one

Devil's Luck

Do you wish to use the devil's luck?
[] yes, roll 1d100
[] no

Rolled 71 (1d100)

>[] yes, roll 1d100

Rolled 86 (1d100)

[] yes, roll 1d100

Rolled 1 (1d100)

>[] yes, roll 1d100

hue hue
Good thing we only take one reroll

Yup, One of the times only getting one roll is good.

I raise my revolver, trying to follow the sound as it runs down the hall way towards me, faster and faster and louder and louder with each passing second.

Good thing this hallway isn't wide enough for me to really miss. I squint, and squeeze the trigger back, as the flash lights up the darkness, and I see a fat man with a bucket on his head, dragging a long axe looking spearish thing behind him. My shout bounces off of him, and sends him stumbling back, as I hear Ochamu or Yotsh shriek in terror, can't really tell.

What do I do?
[] keep shooting 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[]forge a wall between us 1d100
[] run past him 1d20+Speed
[] write in

Rolled 52 (1d100)

>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100

Rolled 89 (1d100)

Rolled 100 (1d100)

>[]forge a wall between us 1d100

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Rolled 41 (1d100)

Rolled 43 (1d100)

HAHAHAHA!

These dice today, I swear, ridiculous

"I AM THE SECOND VANGUARD OF THE FLOATING GRAVEYARD!" He screams in an ear gratingly high pitched voice "YOU DARE ENTER MY LAIR WITH MY CREW MATES IN"

"Oh forget this" I groan, as I raise my other hand, drawing the fear of our prisoners into my revolvers as I get ready to get this over with "AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOTU"

"Akumu what now?" He asks slowly as I pull the trigger, and a ball of glowing purple flies out of my gun and slams into his chest, splattering him with fear, which quickly coils and locks around him as he shrieks in surprise and falls over with a loud thud.

"What was he screaming about?" Ochamu asks as she walks over to my side, or tries to, it sounds like she bumped into every prisoner on the way to me "I wasn't paying attention to be honest"

"Who cares?" Yotshi asks as he strikes a match, lighting up the room as the fat man whimpers on the floor, his eyes rolled back and streaming with tears "He sounded like an idiots anyways"

What do I do?
[] tie him to the chain gang
[] wake him up and interrogate him
[]leave him here
[]Draw on his face
[] Break his weapon
[] take his weapon
[] write in

>[] tie him to the chain gang
>[]Draw on his face
>[] Break his weapon

>[] take his weapon

>[]leave him here
>[]Draw on his face
>[] Break his weapon

>[]Draw on his face
>[] take his weapon

>[] take his weapon

I feel kinda bad for him.....

"Ochamu" I say turning back to her as she stands at attention, looking a little awkward standing between the prisoners and the wall "Come over here and carry his weapon for me, okay?"

"Oh, of course, it doesn't look that heavy anyways" She says happily as she tries to scoot her way out from between the wall and the pirates."Do feel kind of bad for the guy, he looked so sure of himself"

"Well then he shouldn't have taken time he didn't have for a speech" I say flatly as I lift my cap up, as Yotshi walks over and takes his helmet off, revealing his twirling mustache and double chin, as well as his two buck teeth "Actually, I have a question for you Ochamuuu"

"Oh?" she asks, stumbling and nearly slamming into me as she gets out of her little pickle behind me "Well what is it? also that's very lady like of you to ask first"

"Do you have a pen or marker" I ask, grinning as I look down at the man on the floor "I Want to draw on his face"

"And suddenly you're entire scary aura vanished, wonder where it went" Yotshi groans "Come on, do you really need to mess around RIGHT now?"

"Yes?" I say flatly as I look up at Ochamu, who covers her mouth and giggles.

"Yeah just give me a second to find one" she says happily as Yotshi groans

"This has to be a nightmare" He whines quietly as Ochamu hands me a pen, and I get to my work.
__

"Arrgh, can't one of you carry his fat behind?" the sideburned pirate groans as he struggles to walk up, with the vanguard guy tied to his and his friends back as we walk down the hallway, our way lit by candles Yotshi has been lighting "He's breaking our backs over here"

What do I do?
[] glare at them
[] It builds character
[] So, how many of these vanguards are there?
[] Quit complaining
[] Devil glare a few of them 1d100
[] write in

>[] It builds character
>[] So, how many of these vanguards are there?
>[] Quit complaining

>[] Quit complaining
>[] It builds character

>[] glare at them
>[] Quit complaining
>[] It builds character

>[] It builds character
>[] Quit complaining

>[] glare at them
>[] It builds character
>[] Quit complaining

"Quit complaining" I say sternly as I walk back into the rain and wind, holding my hat down as I try to ignore the cold sting each drop of rain brings as it pelts my face "It builds character"

"Easy for you to say miss Marine" the Side burned fellow sighs "You're only in this for a promotion aren't you"

"You really have no idea what she's like, at all" Ochamu sighs angrily "And can you try and keep quite, we're trying to be stealthy here"

"Trying being the key word" Yotshi says flatly as he pushes up his glasses "But I don't doubt she won't get another promotion for this"

"Maybe, but I'm not aiming for it, I just fall into it" I say calmly as I grab onto wet and cold iron railing, so I don't slip down the stairs I'm walking up "How many of these vanguards are there anyways?"

"Well, three, but...you took down two of them I'm guessing" The sideburned fellow says "how did you beat boss anyways?"

"Err...I threw a canon at him" Ochamu says meekly "and broke the floor under him"

"Oh....well he didn't have much of a bounty on him, no idea why he was made into one...guess it's cause Bellary was sweet on him" The pirate snorts

"Of course she was"Yotshi says "So jack's probably having the time of his life down there chasing him"

"Yeah probably" I say nodding slowly "So who's the other vanguard"

"Oh...well you'll meet him soon" The pirate says smugly as we walk down the hall and reach apart that's been blown to smithereens, except for a small rope bridge across it leading to a colorful ship shaped like a dog, with tents and drapes covering its top

"Cause he's right across there...er somewhere" The pirate says nervously

What do I do?
[] run across the bridge 1d20+Speed
[] reinforce the bridge with fear 1d100
[] have Ochamu stay back here to hold it down 1d20+str
[] Make the pirates walk across it first
[] stare down the bridge 1d20+perception
[] wait for jack
[] write in

Rolled 57 (1d100)

>[] reinforce the bridge with fear 1d100
>[] wait for jack