New General Edition General Edition

New General Edition General Edition

Grim Dark Watercooler Edition

>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/THIN_YOUR_PAINTS
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Ships
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow you're such a dumb faggot you even copied the last threads Edition and saved its picture.

Why so bad newfag?

but the image isnt the same xDDDDDDD

Oh its older, was it two generals ago then?

Either way you are the same faggot that always shits up these threads. Your xDDD gives you away all the time.

you're the one calling other people mean names user.

Anyone else feel Lords Of War like the Stompas and Heirophant should be around 400-500 points each?

Absolutely yes to the heirophant, add the heirodule to the list of tyranids things to be improved. Don't know stompa stats but most likely

Not other people, just you, and at this point I wouldn't consider you a person.

If you're gonna post a new fucking general at 350 to be a shit and split discussion, at least get the most up to date meme image, you cunt pail.

Dunno, but LoW slots need to be limited to apocalypse, no squads, and only 1 allowed per 1000 points.

I'm a different person user. How do you not know how to read the poster count?

Can I just ask one question:

Who cares what is in the OP image?

He could draw a dick in MSPaint and I wouldn't mind

1st it can be spoofed
2nd how autistic are you to pay attention to the poster counter

well when you're claiming I'm someone else, you probably should check the poster count, when there are only 3 people in the thread at the time. It's only courtesy friend.

>doesn't post most up to date version
0/10 effort

People that can't type "40k" into the catalogue, and instead prefer to visually scan 150 images for the one they're looking for.

This is the only image that should be used until something comes along that gets added to the image. Until then, no wallpapers, no "improvement" edits that remove shit, and no outdated images.

>most up to date version
>Posts the one with the Tau face reverted from the sprue face

Stay delusional Tau faggot.

>reverted
>meaning changed
>meaning more current than your pic
Honestly, are you even trying anymore?

Its more then that faggot. The Image has history unlike you. Go back to Dakka or Faggotseer.

>Only 81 posts till we can talk about 40k again

I remember when I thought the retarded fight about the op image was just going to be a day long joke.

>Taking steps back
>Moving forward

You know, back in the day we had shitposters that actually made decent bait that wasn't half assed straw arguments.

You and me both friend.

So what army do you enjoy playing lately?

I moved from Imperial Guard to Ultramarines and have been having a blast. I have a demi company and a few auxiliaries but it is a much more durable and forgiving play style than IG.

>The image has history
When did we start using it anyway? It wasn't THAT long ago.

This, if we make the cheep LOW's like ghazzy a HQ or elite choice.

No, why dont you? No one cares about the "history" of your faggoty memes. Go somewhere where you can upvote or some shit chiknposter

Waaaaah mommy the mean kwids on Veeky Forums wont let me have my special clubhouse

How do you motivate yourself to paint?

>Oh boy, you know he's lost when it's calling it bait
Uh huh. Please revert your argument to one that makes sense.

holy shit are we serious folks

who gives a fuck what the general image is, as long as it's immediately recognizable?

Christ, I miss when bitching about CSM was the worst these threads had.

I'm not your mommy you stupid, cock gurgling faggot.

You have to be 18+ to post here you know.

Usually some epic music. I'll play 2stepsfromhell and some Exciter while I'm painting/assembling

I either set small goals and try to hammer our point values out in a reasonable time.

OR

I randomly get the urge to paint tons of minis even though it might just be one of the main colors done on all of them.

the only motivation I need is taking pics and posting my shit on /wip/ for either small praise, high criticism, or getting completely ignored.

Don't acknowledge him, you don't want his cancer.

The tards that give a shit what the general image is are just as bad as the ones changing it just to troll the tards.

>if you give a shit enough to argue about the image, kill yourself

Imagine the scheme.
Make a mental plan of how you're going to paint the scheme of the model.
>Start with the largest areas of the model, making it more satisfying to accomplish, motivating you further

Looking at my grey tide of orks and being a shit painter realising the only way I'm gonna get better is by painting 100 Boyz

Anyone got the new FAQ? Also, the ork decurion rules?

I want to play with fully painted models
I want to play this model

That would bog down apocalypse games.

Also, it would likely invalidate at least one army and make it questionable if having a Lord Of War is worth it when chances to use it would be sparse and somewhat limited.

This is good too. Since I started my Necrons I am picking up my pace with them just to see the finished product.

Even if I paint like shit.

Ew, Dark Angels.

>/40kg/ image has history

wow bro

>Anyone got the new FAQ?
Google does you lazy piece of shit. Though I believe someone had a pdf of them that you could actually highlight. Check the way-back-machine.

>Also, the ork decurion rules?
If it isn't in the OP by now I would imagine Google has that for you too. It was leaked and discussed a bunch.

I could never understand Ultrasmurf players. The whole chapter is so boring, bland, vanilla safe that it leaves no impression, there's nothing interesting to build your army around other than "They're the best smurfs at smurfing."

He meant "Wew! Dark Angels"

Jesus fuck what did you do to that poor thing

every army has something to complain about. what do you play user?

They weren't always that bad. It just happens to be GW's goto protagonist for the Imperial side. Now that GW is aimed at young kiddies and how sensitive moms are, they toned down alot of the lore and made it more "kid friendly"

I always liked Roman history growing up so that is one of my bigger draws to them.

Personally not a fan of the "Better/Holier than Thou" attitude.

The fluff is what you make it.

It's not that its bad.... You did an okay job at what you painted, its just very... bland. You need to watch tutorials on youtube and add different painting techniques to your toolbox.

Had my way with it of course, as I will with the rest of the Dynasty.

WIP pic of my royal court, it only gets worse with the warriors.

CSM.
Inb4 they're just spiky marines

1d4chan.org/wiki/THIN_YOUR_PAINTS

>The Image has history
It's only about a year old at best you newfag.

For the tenth time. Lower right corner, fuckwit. Genestealer cultist.

I don't give a fuck about your opinion of chicken or spruefacetau. You want to leave them out, fine. But don't fuck over the cultist because you're too goddamned lazy to actually UPDATE an image and instead simply go backwards.

it actually looks too thin to me, like he didn't use a base color before using a layer color. It needs a gold base like Balthazar gold for the golds. It would also look better without that blue wash over everything.

I sprayed them all with Army Painter Platemail and gave them a healthy serving of Guilimans blue glaze. My problem was that my paints that I got second hand were "old" and I was thinning them..... wrong. The damage is done for my orikan star but maybe my next army stands a chance

>Update
>all I do is search old generals
>must be hard
I'm no artist, contact the drawfag if you want a change

Metallics can be a bit of a sod to thin correctly, to be fair.

The drawfag can't draw. Also, the image already exists. Its just shitty edits that keep pushing it off to the side.

So I have noticed. I am using gold, bronze, copper and three different silver/steels.

At least you're not using grays, I'd play against those horrors over bland gray everywhere any day.

Rolled 82 (1d100)

The painting itself doesn't look bad, but that large brown area spoils the model. Looks really out of place by iteself.

>Also, it would likely invalidate at least one army and make it questionable if having a Lord Of War is worth it when chances to use it would be sparse and somewhat limited.

Sorry, I misspoke.

Limited to apocalypse OR 1 per 1000 points, not both.

Thats the goal, mate.

Thanks, I didn't want to use too much bronze but seeing it on your image changed my mine, helps the gold stand out a bit more.

Happy to help, Satan.

Why those colours?
That has to be one of the worst choices I could think of.
A bright orange and blue with bronze and gold.
I can't even.

>1d4chan.org/wiki/THIN_YOUR_PAINTS
Jesus Christ the pictures at the bottom are hilarious.

So as a new player, what are good tactics against Necrons? I'm playing Grey Knights and they way I figured was just get in close as quick as possible so they can't shoot the fuck out of me.

Keep fire at whatever dangers your units the most and keep your focus on objectives.

Deepstrike in and cleansing flame as much as you can while spitting out psycannon shots.

In essence, yes. I2really hurts, even if they aren't Tau bad in melee. GK can get Knights as allies right? D-weapons completely negate RP so that's a reliable way of killing high priority Crons.
You're going to have a rough time as GK though regardless the matchup though, barring Orks or something.

Who are the psykers whose souls get fed to the emperor to sustain him?

Just random prisoners?

Throw so easy washes on there user and boy you got a stew!

Psykers who fail training but don't turn into demons.

I don't understand.

Why a stew?

It still needs a wash and the weapons aren't done yet.

Have been trying to decide if I should use agrax or nulin to wash, especially the pattern lines.

I don't have a Knight unfortunately, but I do have two dreadknights, a dreadnought, and the usual shit like BC Stern, Draigo, a strike squad, and terminators. I was just gonna get in close and beat the shit out of them as fast as possible. But this will be the second time I have ever played.
I appreciate the advice though, I'll keep it in mind.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Ships

Not only the ones that fail at training but also the ones not worth training.

And the format on that post was totally fucked up. My bad. Please accept this pic of one of my minis as penance

Another thing to note about RP, Instant Death makes it worse. It's not quite as good as completely negating it, but 4+ to a 5+ might make the difference

Or even 5+ to 6+ if your opponent is gracious enough to not use Decurion.

>Please accept this pic of one of my minis as penance
>3264x1836

Interesting way to represent a force weapon, show the broad side?

What would be the best way to outfit a Daemon Prince for getting in close and fighting Tau? I'm thinking mark of Nurgle to survive S10 weapons perhaps.

>thinking cover will help against Tau
Maybe Tzeentch instead, wings for spead, could do armour, probably max level psyker, weapons are up to you.

Not my paint job. I'm buying them off of a co-worker and not all of them are painted. I have like 12 minis right now.

He has another probably 100 GK minis that he is selling me, plus 3 Knights.

*speed

Where do half eldar come from?

Black Legion supplement for Eternal Warrior Skull, Black Mace, Wings, ML3, Spell Familiar, roll everything on Biomancy for Iron Arm and maybe Warp Speed.

Almost 400 points, but if this puppy makes it into melee, something is going to die.

>I cant tell if Sanguinius is supposed to have a beard, or if he's vomiting

They don't come from anywhere because they don't exist outside of degenerate animays

If they did though where do you think they could possibly be from?

>half eldar
gee what could the other half be?

You cant take the skull and the mace. FAQ sas just 1 relic per HQ.

A good chainsword swing.

Every Tuesday and Wednesday night there are these two pain group in my local Nerd Bar.

They pick a table, paint together, drink something, socialize.

Since I'm friend with both I just choose one or the other. Painting with other people is more fun.

Preach.

>I wrote Pain Group instead of Paint Group
>That's a mistake
>Pain Group is every two Sunday.

That's a Sons of Horus Nurgle angel.