STOP LINK FROM MOONING

I'm not done accumulating fucgggggg.
Coinbase is still down. It can't pump like this.
I WANTED TO BUY LINK BUT I'M STILL WAITING FOR COINBASE.
WE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN.
FUD LINK NOW
I DIDN'T DOUBT LINK BUT IT STILL HAS TO BETRAY ME?

wow, didn't see this happening.

>mooning
>15%+
Pick one

shoo shoo stinky linkies

I will never understand why he did this.

You linkies are so beguiled. Can't you see it's a PnD coin?

this is the best meme I've seen so far I think

t. linkie holder

It's goddamn not. Look at it again. It's back to 19 cents now.

It is a small bump on the way down. That's it.

have you actually looked at the charts u fuckin idiot? lol, if you did you'd probably be fomo'ing on this shit

should i sell more? this is my tasty bag-dumping on you guys earlier

It will go back to 0.15 again. It has to (look at what's happening lately with buy and sell orders, same with bancor). And when it happens I will buy 1.5K again. Fuck the wagecuck life :(

I hate you

lol you stupid fuck. it's at 0.00001751 now? Haha premature weak handed faggot

i should unleash the entire position...you'll tell your grandchildren about this day

Been going sideways for weeks, not down. kys

please sell you fkn pussy fuck

not when you're already at a massive profit...i wanted to take out all orders in a flash sale, which i did.
so anons, want some more red candlesticks soon?

Please keep the price down.
We can't have this rise. We simply can't. It's too early. I'm not done accumulating.
You can buy back in cheaper too

Look at the daily chart. Are you blind? This has been steadily going down, not sideways.

Which site can you trade link on?

probably can take it down to 1650, but i want to see how long this fake pump can last before selling more...increasing price on decreasing volume is never a good sign, so i'm guessing we have 30 min left.

binance, but i wouldn't buy it now...wait until the sell off

just let it moon you fucking cunt. if this goes back below 1700 im gonna cry. i bought at 1720, dont do this to me

why? whats the fucking point of selling to 1650? you can see it rising already? you get so much more if you just wait for it to keep rising?? at least let it get to 1900 or something

Then sell right now asshole. And buy back in cheaper.
Or you can buy more cheaper

>he didnt get in on the ICO
>he uses coinbase
OP, people like you are how people like me make money.

>mooning
delude my shit up senpai

i bought at 1720 and gonna sell at 1740? so fucking weak gains. also i am not convinced that the user is really gonna dump. why would he do that when he can wait till it rises even more? so dumb move

YES THERE'S A BUY WALL HAHAHAHA 1900 HERE WE GO

at 20 cents I'm dumping my load

3 months of bagholding this shit is enough for me

not gonna be fooled by another pump n dump on this shitcoin again

Are you fucking retarded?

3.9 btc buywall we really are going to the moon my god it's beautiful

Shut up asshole. We need link to stay low.

we are going higher than 20 cents, look at the 5 btc wall he is pushing the price up moving the wall bit by bit.. i bet we can get to 1900 sats. im gonna sell around that price point. so glad i bought in 1720

D
E
L I N K I E S
U
D
E
D

kek you told me to sell. it's on its way to 1800 again. feel free to fomo in guys it can still go higher. the dude who wanted to dump cant push the price down anymore with this buy wall

he keeps on raising it bit by bit this shit is amazing

wow 1 full bitcoin worth of it ? that's one big money tree you got there stacey

>You can buy back in cheaper too
Fuck off pajeet

kek

it's back to 1800 you little niggers. 1900 here we go
> buy back in cheaper
kek

We will never see link at 1800 sats again .It's beautiful

moonchaisers btfo

new daily high, 20 cents, feels amazing man. desu contemplating if i should just take profits now or wait if it hits the 1900 lol im never right with timing this shit anyway

Holy fuck and I'm out!

t. Much relieved ex-linkie

Why would you sell?

he missed a couple of moon missions holding link

hahahaha 1900 soon you idiots.
> sell now and buy back in cheaper

kek

pls tripguy I wanna buy link at 0.15.

DUMP FAGGOT

he said he could dump it down to 1650. looking at depth chart that shit aint possible anymore lol see you at 21 cents

Lol what a dumb ass

it's just a pump and dump news won't come tonight

lmao i bought this at 1720 was gonna sell at 1900 i thought this shit was a pnd but it seems it can go to 21 cents. just gotta wait. sorry user but maybe next time?

You should buy all the pajeet bags at 1900 and never sell them back. screw those guys.

HAHAHA we're at 21 cents now.
> sell now and buy back in cheaper
FUCKING KEK

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> tfw almost sold at 1900

AHAHAHA

NEVER SELL THE PAJEETS AND THEIR BOTS THEIR BAGS BAG CHEAPER. Even if it drops down again, wait a month at least until they have buggered off!

I have link already... but only 850... wanted to buy 2k tonight again. It will drop.

Maybe. As long as nobody feeds the pajeets they should bugger off. If nobody feeds them then it won't really drop without them selling cheap bags. win./win.

never sell always buy

What site/ app do you guys use for linkcoins??

looks like he wanted to be a scuba man to me. Why else would he have a bag over his head? it's so he can breathe underwater silly.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Even if it goes down now it was up to 2070 and its going up agian now.

All i have is 340 link
I was gonna buy more but that would stupid.

HOW TF DO YOU EVEN BUY LINK ON COINBASE? mine only shows btc btg and ltc

I hate what this board has become.

are you fucking serious

excellent strategy sir. Unironically

Lmao, retarded normal newfag spotted.

There is a good reason why coinbase only show BTC eth and ltc user. It's for normies like you who have no clue what they are doing.

kek

You need to unlock the other tokens. Send .01 btc to this address it should speed up the process

19MifhtFuo4p9HzuRRo4MY3jdoi6ih56KM

That fucking deleted redit thread was right!!!

Its...is it...is it happening?

Listen to This is the secondary address to unlock the ability to buy more than 20 LINK in the space of 24 hours.
1EDZQKf2jAJD3kEQdarmYDVnFgAHQHcyM

>this person