What is the best crypto safe haven if Tether blows up? I don't want to cash out into fiat for tax reasons

What is the best crypto safe haven if Tether blows up? I don't want to cash out into fiat for tax reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptobizcentral.com/taxes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eth

Already in ETH and XMR. Anything else?

bitUSD for an actual hard peg

XMR is not a safe haven for some reason.

Go bigger on XMR. Maybe pick some lowcap alt that no one knows about if you want to play

eth hasnt felt very safe recently either. It's been getting an ass pounding with btc movements.

DASH stayed green when everything turned red two days ago. Whales don't want to lose their (1000 DASH requiring) Masternodes.

doge

Ripple . This spring you'll be thanking me. You can thank me monetarily
Ltc: LW76v7kaPiKhnDSdf2oP8hzhAQhWMMdNbf

literally everything would tank and you'd be best off staying in btc

>for tax reasons.
You gotta pay them anyways, goy.
cryptobizcentral.com/taxes.html

Bnb

Bat. IT NEVER FUCKING MOVES

LTC has honestly always been the safest coin.

this man has made this ride before

Bitcoin.

Think about it.

Xrp it never fucking moves

Wrong. IT WENT DOWN

Thinking that tether is a legal way to avoid taxes is like when drug dealers think undercover cops have to tell them they're cops if they ask.

THIS. Please educate yourself on the awesomeness of decentralized smart contract backed market value pegged assets.

This is the coolest form of function in Bitshares, its not just a dex.

The fact is no one really knows how the IRS is going to tax this shit. Regulations will take months to draft and pass,if not years. Implementing the regs will take longer. The logistics of even implementing an audit system even longer.

Bitmex short 1x

Basically a cash out and you get paid interest

This
Last dip in ETH was comfy af
Now it dips along with BTC

This, OP, tried the all in on alts strategy, ETH crashed harder than BTC and didn't bounce back, LTC as well, but it bounced back, lost just a bit of satoshis on it (but no us value), IOTA actually held strong, but there were some news and maybe that's what caused it

Weirdly enough, the only coin I made satoshis on was LINK.