Real talk about cashing out?

so I've been unplugged from this for a few months now and am looking at selling some and profit taking.

I keep seeing this 'cant cash out' meme and shit posting, but no one's really actually talking about it

So I've got accounts on Polo, Bittrex, Gemini, and coinbase.

It looks like Polo & Bittrex only allows coin/wallet transfers in/out.

Coinbase and Gemini allow transfers in/out directly to a checking account or wire transfers.

So what's the deal with the shit posting? It looks like I can sell on gemini and send it directly to my bank account. I don't get what the shit is about.

Try getting more than 50% out of crypto right now.
I keep hearing people telling me about their blockfolio but they never show me when they took actual dollars out of them.

Cryptos are priced based on fake dollars and the day when everyone wants to cash out - we'll see the true value of bitcoin.

It's some kind of psyop stupid shit. The objective is more what I'm worried about. Get some dumb richfag to see it and maybe crash a coin or two for half an hour? Make newcoiners anxious? Make smart people waste their time replying?

yeah real talk this is just a stupid fucking meme like FIT's onions or BRAP or whatever the fuck

back in June there was a breakout of the same meme

it's totally baseless and as you note any moron can cash out from Coinbase or Gemini easily: I think the daily withdrawal limit is like 100k

wasn't funny then, isn't really funny now, especially because I CAN'T CASH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

It's can't cash me outside

I'm currently cashing out. I just learned that some altcoins I mined almost 4 years ago was still around and was doing good so I sold them on Bittrex, but you can only sell altcoins to BTC on Bittrex so you need another exchange to sell BTC to USD. Oh, you want to get your coins out of Bittrex? You need to send us all this personal info first. Not only just your name and address, but a picture of the front and back of my driver's license and a fucking selfie. So now I finally got my coins out of Bittrex after that hassle you have to do that all over again on the other exchange to sell into USD and after all that they say it will take 2-3 business days for your money to be in your account. So basically a week's worth of work.

This is why crypto will go nowhere. I'm just glad I got a couple grand out of these shitcoins.

>black swan event
>COINBASE IS NOT RESPONDING
>poloniex takes 1 min+ to load a page, if it loads
>bittrex down
>kraken down
>price falls by 80%
>finally, you can cash out :)

it's a meme for laughs you fucking retard. boards like here and pol that get tied into the mainstream get reddit so fast

Proportional to how easy it is to put your money into crypto, it's fucking damn near impossible to cash out. They don't want you to leave.

i use cex and have cashed out a couple thousands. not an amerifat btw so idk bout them

literally, what are you talking about?

no idea what you're talking about either. How is someone cashing a few coins going to crash anything?

yea, agreed.
gemini has a $100k limit on ACH withdrawal and no limit on wire transfers.

>a few days for a transfer.
welcome to the real world. Are you 16? Have you never moved money around before? Hell, it takes 2 days to move money from my Vanguard account to my USAA account.

>he thinks he can cash out

The lack of liquidity in the market is so fucking obvious, like one single market sale of $10MM usd of bitcoin crashes the market 10% and these retards seriously think the market cap is 250 billion or whatever.

if you're not willing to put a week's worth of work into getting upwards of 100k in your bank account then you don't deserve it in the first place

>one $10M sale
yea, ok. I have max 22 BTC. not sure what person w/ $10M in coins would be posting here.

All I need to do is sell a few and get that cash to my checking account.

the more popular it becomes its more probable you can cash out

we already have bitcoin markets on surface net,crypto credit cards and soon we will have decentralized banks exchanges and bitpay

>7.5 transactions be second
It's a network limitation some shitcoins suffer from.

does coinbase and gemini not work? Know something I don't?

>a week's worth of work
waiting for a transfer is not work lmao, all you have to do is send in some pictures it's really not that bad for free money. SO entitled.

It's proportional to how easy it is to put money into BTC. You can do so in a matter of minutes.
>the more popular it becomes its more probable you can cash out
Depends on the amount. For .5BTC, easy. Pretty simple for just a few coins too. 50,000? 100,000? Lol. I wouldn't be surprised if the market crashes as it does at least 2 or 3 times a year. Doesn't help that people are thinking of it as an "investment." But why do people buy Bitcoin? Because its value always increases. Why does its value keep increasing? Because people keep buying it. That's hardly sustainable, especially something designed to be a currency.

you can't cash from coinbase

HAS A SINGLE ONE OF YOU CASHED OUT HIS BTC?? Converted his BTC into USD without buying gift cards or hats and shit? How much were you able to cash out? What's the largest amount?

TOPKEK

literally what are you talking about?

MILKIES

>look guyz I can sell 0btc on coinbase

Kraken limited me to $2000 a day. No problems otherwise.

I've also withdrawn 1500$ from Cuckbase without problem.

You can tell who's new with all these "HOW DO I CASH OUT" threads popping up

>being this retarded.
I've got coins on other, cheaper exchanges, as mentioned previously.

I just withdrew $5k from cuckbase yesterday no problem

he thinks he's being funny

You can't cash out