Any in-lore explanation for why most of the Sisters of Battle are Asian?

Any in-lore explanation for why most of the Sisters of Battle are Asian?

Because GW is modern and progressive studio.

No, but that's because they probably aren't. There is some stuff about them often dying their hair black or white though

They aren't?

Most people are Asian.

Statistically, most Sisters of Battle are going to be Asian.

>user is right
My god

You know what else, buddy?

Default humans are black. White people only exist due to a long string of unlikely circumstances. So next time you make a custom setting, you better justify why it has white people.

>White people only exist due to a long string of unlikely circumstances.

What are these, in brief?

>2016
>believing in the african origins theory
ayy

Living for an extended period of time far enough north that it's not possible for dark skinned people to create vitamin D.

Lel. How does it feel to be a liberal cuck who believes every niggers crazy ideas on youtube? I bet you feel all righteous when Jamal slides into that femenazi wife of yours.

White skin makes it easier for your body to synthesize B Vitamin, as you absorb more energy from the sun. A usefull quirck when your northern sun is weaker than in Africa.

Emigrating to an area with much, much less sun exposure than central Africa gets.

In humans, melanin content in skin actually adapts very quickly, over the course of hundreds of thousands of years rather than the millions for most evolutionary changes. Melanin is useful for reflecting sunlight, but you want some sunlight available for absorbing to produce Vitamin D. In this map, you see that skin color almost directly corresponds to how close you are to the equator and thus how much sunlight you get, and the vast majority of the world's land area is in especially dark regions.

Switching to agriculture, colder climate with heavy forest so a smaller amount if vit d, there are a few. I read a neat but hullshit article that said the people that settle Europe were people suffering from albinoism in Africa. Africans eat albinos so they started off as tribes of their own and were eventually pushed farther north. Albino black people do look a lot like Aryans, but I didn't find a source in it. Still interesting.

I read a similar argument, the reasonings behind this thought process was the persecution of albinos in Africa and the fact that black people and white people absorb nearly the same amount of vitamin D from the sun.

Wait, but aren't the areas where your skin's going to get all white and pasty typically also the best areas for agriculture?

Yeah those sisters look real Asian. Especially the one on the left. The rare Black Chinese minority of Hei-nu-ren.

Next you're going to tell me tectonic drift is a communist plot.

It seems to me like this would leave genetic evidence?

Depends on what plants you want to grow. Northern Europe might be good for wheat, but for corn, you want to be more at the peach colored latitude two bands down, and anyone can tell you that corn bread is tastier than white bread or whole grain. If you want to grow the really good stuff like sugar and spice and everything nice you want to be even closer to the equator.

This isn't strictly a case of sunlight though, there's a million factors that determine whether a given spot is good farmland.

Yeah which among other reasons is why "white civilization" catapulted itself forward thanks to increased nutritional values and a steady, healthy diet giving them what they needed to prosper as a civilization and spend time doing maths and philosophy instead of spending every moment of every day worrying about having enough crop harvest to survive the winter.

>Albino black people do look a lot like Aryans
skin deep :^)

They are?

Unfortunately corn was region-locked to the Americas for a few millenia.

They all wanna die for the Emperor

>b8 thread turns into a surprisingly civil thread on phylogenetics
Nice to see old Veeky Forums hasn't completely died.

Thanks Sony

You're delusional user.
>humans were originally black and lived in Africa
>some moved to Europe and Asia and achieved different skin pigments through various factors
>everywhere BUT Africa became prosperous civilizations and empire-builders, as well as technological superpowers

>lol liberal media memes amirite guys? cuck cuck cuck

>civil, well-meaning threads become meme and shitposting generals, usually due to one bait post that catches a bunch of people, leading the whole thread off-topic
It's not all good.

Veeky Forums is mostly dead, but at least there's still threads like this occasionally.

Some more than others.

Egypt

Except that isn't entirely indusputed, some argue that the darkening of skin colour might have come later to those who stayed in sunny regions after losing most body hair.

Recesiveness of white skin pigment and features. Again what the article states, again it reads like bullshit but I have a thing for weird off the beat shit like that.

Hopefully this board gets put out of its misery.

What killed it?

Bathing.