Current-tech Fett

Stat me, Veeky Forums

All that fucking gear an a nigglet with a knife could seriously injury him. Look at that fucking armor.

Eaten by a Sarlacc in Afghanistan/10

That's not really unique to that armor.

What would the parallel here be? A lot of goats?

>floating barrel config w/fluted barrel tip
Okay, not much point but fine.
>7.62
Should have gone .308, but fine.
>how to use optic on helmet
Full retard.
>good luck using whored-up eotech collimating sight with that visored helmet
0/10, sorry.

Why is that breastplate broken into snap-on fragments? It just weakens the whole assembly for no purpose.

A closer view.

Craft(Armorer) +20

I don't remember Boba being that fat.

No armour can constrain Freedom's Gut.

Flash hider
They're the same round
How else do you mount nods to helmets?
His inability to get a cheekweld is partially countered by the height over bore of his sight

Replacing broken bits instead of the entire thing, perhaps?

If he's using feds they're the same round.

I wouldn't be all that shocked if Afghanistan had an actual Sarlacc.

I think it looks cool but how do you get any cheek weld with the stock?

There is no way that visor is ballistic. Clear ballistic glass that can defeat pistol rounds would still be .5 inches (approx 12mm) thick.

But the Hutts clearly live in Pakistan.

>They're the same round
No they are not
>How else do you mount nods to helmets?
How well can you even see out of that helmet into the optics?

.308 is 7.62x51

7.62x39 is something completely fucking different and has no relation to this gun

They have residences all throughout the Sandy Rim. Jabar the Hutt just happens to keep his in Afghanistan.

Seriously, while I was obviously joking in my first post, now that I actually think about both Afghanistan and Pakistan are pretty solid stand-ins for the Jundaland Wastes. Desert, yes, but more rocky than just endless sand and lots of small clans of somewhat xenophobic pastoral natives.

Actually that's ballistic rated gear. The guy used AR500 steel to make mando armor that will stop rifle rounds.

Heavy as fuck though.

>Night vision monocle
>Not a VR display hooked up to the camera on a TrackingPoint precision guided rifle
Do you even operate?

Afghanistan yes

Pakistan is only really that way in the Federated Tribal Areas on the Afgan border. South of that is Punjab which is a fucking near-tropical flood plain. And then you the East you have the Himalayas which are obviously not very desert/rock steppe like

Distinctive Style (SW Bounty Hunter Armor)
7 ranks Rifles
4 ranks Pistols

Helmet, +binoculars (vision magnification, flare compensation, probably thermographic?) +commlink

I want to put that thing down as an Armor Jacket. I see a knife holster on it, and I'm guessing there's at least one pistol holster on the side.

Ironically, slug-throwers (firearms) are considered better than blasters for hunting jedi, since they aren't deflected by a lightsaber.

>Ironically, slug-throwers (firearms) are considered better than blasters for hunting jedi, since they aren't deflected by a lightsaber.

The Jedi can't hit them or the sabres don't stop the rounds?

They are the same size but they are different rounds holy shit is that hard to process?
Yes there are differences in them, no most people will not notice them.

The sabers can't bounce them back since they are physical not energy, they just disintegrate the projectile.

If you can fire both interchangeably from the same weapon, who the fuck cares whether they're different in insignificant ways?

Because they are different and I am honestly not sure if it is good to fire them from the same weapon, they have different PSI.

>since they aren't deflected by a lightsaber.
They are in Saga. Flamethrowers too.

>Problems, bounty hunters?

Are the differences between 7.62x51 and .308 actually greater than variation between brands for either of those rounds?

Yes actually, there is nearly a 2000 psi difference between the two so you can use a 7.62x51 in a .308 fine, you can not use a .308 in a 7.62x51 because it isnt built to withstand it.

>47238255
Also apparently the brass is different on them both, so yeah in general don't mix them unless you really have to.

Only higher grain rounds have higher pressures. Most .308 is labeled as 7.62x51mm because they're the same round for all intents and purposes.

Yes you can. My M14 handles .308 just fine.

.308 is civilianized 7.62x51 NATO. They're not the same, but they're pretty damn similar. They can be used interchangeably as well, although some weapons configured for one may have issues with the other.

Wat.

That's what the gun is for.

>7.62x51 can still shoot .308...
>Free floating barrel is for long distance, A2 flash/muzzle break, aids recoil and are required for distance

You guys must be the same idiots that think you can fire 5.56 out of a barrel designed for .223 without serious repercussions.

>most people will not notice a difference of 12 millimeters

You are thinking of 7.62x39 not 7.62x51 I think

That's why Saga sucks

Nods through that visor prob wouldnt work too well.

And NATO 5.56 is not a wise choice.

There's a lot of reasons why Saga sucks