Reincarnation Poultry

>Chickens are descents of phoenixes
How does this affect your setting, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJm8_x0Lxsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

evidently, phoenixes are pretty stupid

Chickens become a sign of nobility, and as such are only available to people of class. They also make great lifelong pets as they tend to rebirth themselves.

>descents
We invest more into the education of the kingdom's subjects.

And we get that investment by charging the plebs five gold a pound and market them as Mister Foddigills self-cooking chickens.

An endless supply of chicken meat.

Well, this obviously means that every chicken only lays one egg in his entire life, right before it dies. And is reborn in the inside of the egg.

Well you can't really eat the chicken itself anymore, but I'm assuming they still lay eggs. I kind of like it as a sort of magical luxury end chicken

But chickens are akchutally smart.

All chickens in a particular notion shall be burnt on the pyre.
To proclaim that a simple bird could hold the dragon's sacred flame is blasphemy and no famr animal shall escape the inquisition's wrath.

Well.. Good luck with that!

if chickens are evolved from phoenixes why are there still phoenixes huh!!

That fine. I just hope there isn't anywhere you need to be any time soon

That's not nice.

infinite self frying chicken?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJm8_x0Lxsk

Nice get.

Well, other then chickens having to be killed twice or someshit...or not eating them at all, phoenixes in my campaign are equivelent to dragons as apex monsters

So i guess chickens are like Pseudo Dragons now

>accidentally leave my chicken tenders in the oven too long
>open the door
>a whole bird leaps from the smoke and takes my eye out

>Chickens become overlords

Parties of adventurers collect chicken feather reagents for use in various poultices.

>How does this affect your setting, Veeky Forums?

I've always pegged phoenixes as more of just a gigantic, flaming, pheasant.

People see it's SPECTACULAR grossly incandescent colours and seemingly miraculous flammability and they start applying otherworldly superstitions and attributes to it.

>Implying Evolution exists in my setting