steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853049
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So with the season wrapping up, who is thinking of keeping their team next season?

I was originally going to retire this team after one season, especially after how the first few games went, but I've changed my mind.

That said, they are going on the shelf, I miss my Undead and will be bringing those back next season.

Dude you are one of my favorite coaches, not just for your art but the details you put into your players.

unless something apocalyptic happens in the last game, we'll probably be back for a second outing, and move up to vets
i'm happy playing with inducements and the skaven stars, and vets doesn't seem too bloated, espec. as i guess some people will reroll

You really turned this season around

I won't be happy til I either win a season or develop some 100% bullshit dancer

Might stay unless people want me to go back to my vet team/ start something new.

I automatically root for any Skaven teams in this league as they have not been faring well so far and they're one of my favorite teams.

Glad you'll be sticking around.

Torn
I had an absolute ball with goblins this season and will probably return for my fouling shinanigans, but part of my is calling to really try with the Leatherheads again to prove something. It might be because I'm not nearly as experienced in this game (I learned from the video games, and I never played table top in my life). I really like the high elves, and looking at toobys team, pro elves look fragile as shit

Dunno, I'm about ready to change, but I can't decide on what else to play.

Bout ready to dick around with a stupid team for a season.

I have 2 rookie teams ready to go but this is not the end for the rappers. Just getting a little variety of play under my belt now that I don't make stupid mistakes every other play.

Keeping the Emo Elves, waiting to see where the TV ends up. Finally feel like I've got a chance after a horrible luck start.

Most likely keeping the team as well. Gotta make more money! Hire new talent and rise to top!

I'm abandoning my Flings after taking some serious beating and turning insane in 2 seasons. It was fun, but it's time to get some real business going on again.

Still, as I'm not the best doing decisions, I'm still not sure what team and theme I'm moving with. Maybe Zons? HE? WE? Humans? Too many options, fml. Thanks everyone who suggested a team/theme so far.

I aint bringing my dudes back next season, maybe after I kill my frogs.

I've had fun with the bad guys but I'm tossing up bringing back 16 Shades. Then again I might like to try Dorfs or Undead.

I'm not sure anons

Dorfs could be cool.

Play Skaven.

Oi, yah fookin cunts. For season four the scum will return, and we'ah gunnah, win.

Which big guy makes the best wife?

Round 6 and the fight for the playoffs-

Knife Ears vs rockets or underwarudo depending on the victor.

The knife ears have had a great season, rolling over every opponent except chorfs. If coach Quinze can net 1 more win in Round 6 he takes the trophy.

Doomstar vs Animeted Clothing
Doomstar, oft considered the lesser chorfs, has shown great improvement after a lackluster rookie season. Can underdog Coach Logicsfate overcome the better skilled and more experienced team? The Wifu Wars cometh.

Buddhist Elves vs Rockets or underwarudo- depending on the loser.
The Buddhists have come back big, after sa disastrous 2 loss start to the season have scraped by and fought hard for a potential playoff spot. Will there opponent be demoralized from the loss and easy pickings? Find out next round.

So where does that leave the playoff spots?
Quinze and the Knife Ears are in no problem.
Both Chorf coaches are in win or loss, thanks to amazing differentials.
The winner between Mauled and Werter are in, and if the loser can rally round 6 and beat sasasing, they will clinch a spot. IF.

This spot plus one other could still be considered in contention. coaches Sas, Jam and Yog are all strong contenders for the last spots. If you are not on this list, there is still a chance.

Technically, coach crab could find a girlfriend* by the playoffs and have to drop out leaving an open spot.

*boyfriend, otherfriend, otherkinfriend(We don't judge)

The Rookies playoff battle.

Join me in welcoming Coach Tendril back to the main stage with a new team. A constant presence and previous winner in the post season, tendril is a shoe in for the first of two spots of the rookie League playoff contenders.

Coach chopa could claim the other spot with a tie. Which having watched him slowly grind up his opponents over the past, yaaaaaawn sorry, season leaves this a likely outcome.

On the off chance of a Nurgle loss, the door would be open for avantar, Tooby or perhaps even King_Ghidra to snipe the spot. Good luck guys!

>bb2 doesn't have goblins
>my friends hate blood bowl
>fumbbl only has cherry pickers or uber experianced players

Is chaos edition any good for practicing with stunies?

No, basically just leagues left.

>not farming ranked for e-peen.
Don't get intimidated by fumbbl. Sure there are lots of people with 100+ games but even they are often shit. Especially in ranked.

Yeah but the other problem is that is that its britbongo time, and I live in Cali, home of St. Icecube and the martyred Tupoki

I feel you, 'Murica time is often dead in fumbbl since all europoors are asleep. Also most NA leagues and metagroups have shit gimmicks and dumb rules.

There are several 'muricans in the the Veeky Forums group tho, try hopping in irc and pm'in to get matches as well.

East coast is where it's at baby, The Chewtorious Baby Ruth lives for now.

Sora-sama, she counts cus 5str and negatrait define a big guy

>be a loyal servent of the great Nehekara Empire
>play in our sport of blood bowl
>make friends with a player on the slaan team
>time passes
>resurected by a good prince to play for him again
>not sure why but I am not as agile as I used to be at all
>we are playing against slaan
>see the coach
>its old friend
>run up to give him hug
>we both look at eachother and weep for how long its been in joy
>mfw he tells me I'm a skeleton

Most likely not. It was my first submission to the league, and I chose the same team I played in TT to be "safe", but by now I want to try out something new.

I probably wouldn't even have put it up as a sub, but things had to go quick that day.

hey guys
this is my team going into round 2 of our playoffs, next matchup is against dwarves and i have no idea what skills i should be taking or if i should hire an extra lineman so i can keep up numbers, as i've managed not to play against them as of yet and i dont want to get murdered immediately

Werter here, i will probably keep on trucking unless either something abysmal or a miracle happenes.

According to someone who has seen the new Bloodbowl stuff at Warhammerfest, the rules for pass, reception, pickup and transmission are the same. The weather table also appears to be unchanged.

So, this means we aren't heading straight down to hell like AoS and the rework might be good, r-right?

Repeated sculpts if I'm seeing it right, d16 in the box. Want 5th ed humans even more now.

where are the blitzers?

Dudes with the tall crest. Looks like two (bottom right, top center)

god thats awful. Also I hate having multiple dudes holding a ball.

also fuck not getting a good human (or orc by the looks of it) build out of the box. Though I guess forcing new players to deal with 4 blorcs could be rough.

No need for dauntless against dorfs, I'd probably just get side step. You probably want to end up at 12 players eventually, so might as well buy one now.

wasn't the old plastic set also like that? This just looks like an updated version of that.

I do like my metal humans more, though.

Sucked then, still sucks now.

the starter has always been great, mate

it's blood bowl, and blood bowl is great

I'm probably keeping the fumpers for another season but holy hell have I played like shit this one, thing is if I do a new team, I have no idea what team i'd actually play

>Play Skaven.
I also played with this idea, might need to test some teams in box before making my decision

I will definitely keep Maximum Marvelous Maiden. However, I wanted to try something different next season (most likely Humans, but I am not 100% sure yet), so they will take a break. Also, the team will have its 4th vampire when they return, and I will edit the team logo to reflect that.

While it's not as busy as Euro time, I have no problem getting a game or two in each night. Box might take a couple of tries. Way easier to get a game on Fumbbl than on Xbone.

Play rats.
>dem gutters
>dose claw pomb blitzers.

Didn't you see the single gutter rape phoenix?

I prefer to get claw pomb on my linemen instead and leave blitzers at lvl1

nuffle hates me.

63 blocks against av8 frogs...lots of claw and mb (although no stacks) 1 badly hurt, 2 kos

yeah but I'd probably end up playing bashy skaven or someshit because I'm bad as hell but the dice reward really stupid plays

I see one game is scheduled for today. Any chance round 6 actually starts tonight?

Don't worry user, I hate you too

For the rookies yeah, but there's still Mauled and Werter's match to have in the vets.

>Play rats.
Skaven are an interesting choice after looking at them. Speedy and swifty with their runners on the field, yet they could be build up to a potential CPOMB nightmare with their blitzers or lineman. Sadly they suffer from the same disease every swift team has, average AV being below 8 thus resulting in probably more CAS.

Skaven are one of the options I'll take a closer look at and playtest before season 4.

Honestly the only players you need to keep alive are the blitzers who are the best blitzers in the game at 31+spp. And if you roll a 10 with a gutter runner. They are the best 1 turn team and gutters are gold out of the box and can level super fast do to their speed. Being able to somewhat consistently 1 turn makes them awesome. From the get go they need only 2 pushes to get into scoring range. They have 4 ag so catching and dodges aren't bad, leap is still good odds. Also I think they are the only piece with ma 8+ with mutation access. Actually I think rats are the only pieces with ma over 6 with m access. But because they have m on doubles you can easily get horns or very long legs to help on leaps. A gutter with + ma, sure feet, sprint, leap, very long legs can score in 1 turn without a single push on 5 2+ rolls with a reroll built into 3 of them. That's like an 80% conversion rate with a team reroll

tfw no blood bowl manager simulator videogame with the autism levels of football manager

I was actually thinking about running some table top rpg where you play as the coaching staff of a teams, doing all things between games

Think Rouge Trader with less resourses, more silly drama, and whfb (which makes it better than defult)

Playing a DE coach and crew means you the guy playing the P.R. guy is going into some messess and the head coach has to keep track of what players are trying to murder who, etc

How autistic does this sound

kronx

Lads, from those who've been playtesting, the rules are the CRP virtually unchanged, with "added League content"

Haven't sorted the game with Werter out yet. Had Hull City crush Derby County and North Ferriby United are in the fucking Conference!

Will you do the little hand gesture for your tigers mauld?

Mighty Murder Machines and I dairy you to try is going on now at fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853049

This means get in here.

Shift from LRB4 to LRB5 also kept the same basic rules about passing and such, but the metagame dramatically changed.

It's the changes to skills and rosters than are going to have the biggest effect; it's very unlikely that the basic mechanics would've been changed anyway.

really what concerns me is that this page is very "40k" with out the silly comments and shit we expect from a rule book

I don't want BB grimdarked. It just doesn't work. And don't say its unrealistic fear, look at the old rogue trader stuff and oldhammer

I wouldn't worry about that, what we've seen looks like apendix tables

2-1 for chaos

Memes v Krongison
Revenagance of the bottem

Slr wont cover it, so it is a must see

Be there or be gay

Oh my, I've been called out. Got a time for us?

Not yet on phone

Round 6 rookies, anyone getting games in today?

Mighty Murder Machines
Capital Pun-ishment

Lizards Gone Bad
Maximum Marvelous Maiden

Monkey Business Inc
Gourmand's Delicatessen

I dairy you to try
Snorkland Soulless

Emo Demolition Squad
Rebel Risers

Amorican Psycho
Claw and Chord

Leighton Lepers
Just Elf My League Up

Swedish Surfers
hither slither

Kronigsson Co. Kriegsherrs
Storybook Memes

I think I will wait for tomorrow or something. Me playing the same day as when the next round begins never really seems to go well.

Surfers vs hither for top spot and possible playoffs for lizards
Same story for Lepers vs JEMLU
Krinigsson vs Memes for meme potential
Amorican vs C&C for personal taste

anyone else glad there's no lizards in the new release?

lizard's coming back as extra content now

>0-8 sauri buffed with claw at the beginning (no extra cost)
>skink all gain sidestep for free too
>krox loses his negatrait and gains claw too (free)
>new positional with AG4 ST3 MV8 AV9 called "RunnerSaurus Rex", cost as much as a saurus
>no cost changes at all
>box with book and some figures will cost 60$

20 sever time

You're not very good at making jokes.

>season 4
>not playing rats
Linos are cheap as fuck so you can have a 14 man roster and foul with them. They are also ma7 so they are super fucking fast

7 ma and sure hands?! Skaven throwers are the best throwers after high and wood elves. Super fucking fast, immune to strip ball and have an 89% pick up rate and you don't even need to waste a fucking reroll. Get block, accurate, leader, and kick off return and these niggers are the perfect addition to your one turn td play.

Speaking of 1 turners, for only 80k (shit is only 10k more than a human catcher) a fucking gutter runner with 9 fucking ma, 4 ag, dodge, and mutation access on doubles. Just straight out of the box they only need 2 pushes to score. Literally every double and stat up is gold with these fuckers and they are so cheap and good out of the box it doesn't matter if they die, plus even if they do they can level up super easy with that 4 ag (2+ catch/ pickup) and 9 ma. Tons of great single skills with ga access and a pair of them can nearly go endzone to end zone in one turn. A single gutter runner totally cucked phoenix last round and you can get fucking 4 of the fuckers.

And finally the storm vermin. You know how amazing human blitzers are? Imagine a human Blitzer who could get claw on doubles, for no additional price. Fucking gs access with m on doubles makes these guys better than any other blitzers. I'd argue they are even better than war dancers because war dancers have all of 4 good skills (strip ball, tackle, sidestep, frenzy). Where as storm vermen have the essential guard and the deadly as fuck claw pomb kill stack. Combine with the cheap Linos this team can seriously fuck up even av9 squads and with the ability to 1 turn so easily they are never out of a game.

These fuckers are so fast they make nurgle cry, so deadly they can fuck up orcs and dorfs, and so good they can make lizards cry by beating the shit out of/strip balling the skinks. Claw fucking the sauruses, and are op as fuck

pssssssh
don't spoil my potential pick for s4
I already have a theme for them

skaven are the gateway drug to elfhood

Nah, other way around.

"Psst. Hey. Elf boy. Yea, I'm talking to you. Listen, I know your type. You love that feeling of untouchability as you squeeze half your team through a single square hole in the other team's defense. When your players are prancing through 4 or more marked spaces and you don't even have to burn a reroll? But the next day, when you come to your senses and you realize half your team is dead and the others are twitchy, gaunt faced nigglers, and your pockets are completely turned out."

"Let me be the one to tell you: that ain't the way it has to be. What I told you, you could be running a team that could go from one end of the field to another with only a handoff in between? That you could be one level away from 2+ dodging from single marked square to single marked square? And what if I told you that you never have to pay more than 80k for an AG4 dodge player ever again? That you could foul to your hearts content and only lose out on a dirt cheap 50k player? Come with me, friend, down this way. You got any warpstone? That stuff will take you far with my business partners..."

>not mentioning exploding rats like exploding elves because AV7 average
>not mentioning that cpomp needs at least 1 dubs in 3 lvls
>not mentioning that rats can an will be screened/marked properly so they can't do rat bs
>not mentioning that rats have usual stats 3s3a except for gutters with s2a4 which will be gangfouled

penis13 pls go away don't shill your memes here

>Watching random games on Fumbbl
>Witch Elf can surf the ball carrier
>pushes him into the end zone instead
How can people be that bad at the game?

reminder to not bully

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=853146
CMonkey and Chopa duking it out for fun

So many boring static poses. Are they going for the nostalgia 110% here? At least have some guys running, throwing a shoulder or something.

>forgetting rats are only 50k each and nearly as good as they get out of the box
>have 2 sv and only need 1 1/6 roll in 6 levels between them
>implying you can stop a gutter from being a gutter. Implying you can out run rats to screen them
>complain about 3/3 don't mention they have the best speed in the whole game
Also 3/3 isn't bad you don't need 4 ag on more than the gutters and maybe the throwers.

>Implying you know who I am you horned loser

From a conversation with Andy Hoare

>Double sided team themed pitches and dugouts.

>The initial six teams will be Humans and Orcs, Dwarves and Skaven, Elves and Nurgle.

>Nurgle are thought of as a more interesting take on the Chaos team.

>They are looking at plastic and resin kits.

>Cheerleaders and chefs and other peripheral staff will become available.

>They were talking about weekly Blood Bowl gaming events in stores. Not just GW stores.

>Creating a national tournament with results in a database, thus will be worldwide. Every 8 weeks these results will be put in a database and at the end of the year a final will be held where all the top scorers from around the world will be invited to play in a championship.

>All of these games will be played as if it was the first game of a tournament, so there is no advancement between games. The main reason for this is they feel the bookkeeping would be a nightmare if they were worrying about differing TVs between teams.

>League rules will be supplied, possibly not in the initial box. So you CAN advance in your own league.

>I saw some plastic counters for rerolls and turn counters. The reroll will work as a score scale so you only need one counter per team.

>The teams will be supplied in boxes in stores with 12 figures in a box.

>They will support it as long as an interest is shown.