Most undervalued coin

Since DGB has superior technology in crypto space and is currently worth about $0.01 it stands as the most undervalued coin. Get in before the mass adoption. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

digibytefoundation.org/
btcgpu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BitcoinGold-Roadmap.pdf
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6gg1gx/digibyte_is_a_scamcoin_and_a_ponzi_meant_to_trap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are the digimarines!

Why is it undervalued? $100mil market cap and only 9 of 21 billion possible coins have been mined. Any info on their team I can't find anything?

You probably didnt even bother to look around...wanna have everything spoonfed :D digibytefoundation.org/

no.

stop.

Completely different website than listed on CMC, no links from main website to this. Nice scam

It is foundation website man its hard with some people...digibyte.io is official webiste. And calling it a scam at $100m marketcap is just pathetic..

So can you explain why it's the most undervalued coin or ?

Just check technical stuff...so much of its tech is being used by other coins, almost instant transactions, sending $15k will cost you a penny in fees and much more...I mean you need to do your research I just give heads up for people looking to make money.

I called it a scam at 1000 sats, and 1500 sats, and 2000 sats, then at 1000 sats again back down to where we are today, cuckboy. How's it feel to be invested in and actively defending an established scam?

You cant just call something scam because of price going down...its just market manipulation, but long term vision is just growth. It is getting added to new exchanges, it just got added to trezor hardware wallet, and a lot of development going on in general...so calling it scam just because you lost some money with it is childish but you are forgiven :)

Yeah superior my ass. This shit isn't moving.
So happy I got rid of my fucking bags during last pump.

Wish you will be able to do so OP, I feel for you.

I'm the one that rode the intial pump and basically got my start in the market thanks to the gullibility of digibagholders. I'm eternally grateful, but that won't stop me from letting people know that this is THE definitive shitcoin.
It's really adorable that you think the decline was market manipulation when if anything, the rise was, because the liquidity was so artificially low from people NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT IT FOR YEARS.
Anything that people are ignoring for years is prime for a pump, but then once the legions of bagholders notice that their bags have left the ground, the floodgates open. Maybe in a year or two you'll get another exit pump, faggot. Good luck.

You are looking purely price vise thats why you fail...do you know even BitcoinCash is using DigiByte's technology? The more you know ;)

>price vise
>vise
It's all starting to make sense now to anyone who doesn't know.

You can keep correcting typos if that makes you strong and miss on opportunity ;)

There's only one ethnic group that makes such a typo. You blew your shot, Mandeep. Delete the thread and try again tomorrow.

You are getting off topic, lets keep it constructive here. I listed many benefits to using DGB so better hop on the rocket!

Oh really? Because neither of BCH Github repos are showing a bit of digibyte code.
You know, code, not words.

If I list some benefits of pooing in the toilet will you and your family try it?

Github? You should stay away from this forums if you dont know what we are on about here :)

btcgpu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BitcoinGold-Roadmap.pdf

remember the citibank presentation

It's a shitcoin with some price manipulating devs, which in a way makes it a better bet than many.

But then again it's already so expensive, it might go down against first only to be unexpectedly pumped with some overhyped announcement some time later.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6gg1gx/digibyte_is_a_scamcoin_and_a_ponzi_meant_to_trap/

Non backed claims ;) Dont worry about that stuff, everything was already explained. Updates are coming out regularly, CEO doing interviews, etc...