CIVILIZATION THREAD - NEW

It's that time of the year again boys and girls, where I actually have time to run a Civ thread!

NOTE - All possible choices for race will have a similar starting tech level/strength at start (With the obvious exception of the more tech-y boys and girls), assume that the 'first-world' tech level is on par with medieval times.

So, I'd like to include a few disclaimers here -

1.) Many, MANY parts of my writing get NSFW fast, it's pretty hard to go without that

2.) I always reserve the right to ignore idiots

3.) Shitty decisions -> Shitty Consequences

4.) Piggy-backing on 3, if you come up with good ideas you will be REWARDED. (Unless you sick fucks like punishment then do what you will.)

4.) Always assume the first thread will be a one-shot unless we get a good audience going. I love running civs for 2-3 people, but ideas get stagnant if we don't have fresh faces joining somewhat often.

Don't you think spoilers make great separation lines? Move along.

NOW THEN! On to the main attraction -

VOTING - Please only give the SPECIES you wish to play. That's species, NOT THE LOCATION.

Go!

Yes, there are two 4's. Sue me.

What a failure

>Homunculus
>Islands
We were created by a dying wizard who wanted children but fail at the end of our creation. That's why we have gentials.

Use this chart.

Ree, know this. I miss you and I hope this quest become successful .
Friends of the Faun will always be my favorite, though. ;_;

>Myceanea
>Jungle
The Mushroom people need more love.

I'm glad you liked it! But hey, let's see how this goes

... no

Minotaurs!

Come on, we haven't had a good old murder and rampaging evil race in a long time. FoF had lots of gushiness, I wanna see Ree do an evilish race

if we're doing that, why not demons? some magic would be fun

if not, I'm with hommunculus dude

Couldn't we do a the wrestler idea from last thread?
>High fantasy
>Brawlers
>The losers get deflowered

I love how it always ends in rape with you guys.

No really

Warms my soul

You write some good shit, Ree.

I like it, a lot actually. Minus the need to rape tho,

hah implying it won't be glorious deflowering

So I'm guessing we'll be going with the wrestlers idea! Actually kinda excited about this one.

But, I do still need a species, so I'll narrow it down to -

> Human Wrestlers
> Hommunculus Wrestlers
> Minotaur Wrestlers
> Demon? Wrestlers

Plus, we get the satisfaction of beating them because we were stronger and smarter.
Not rape but a deal's a deal, user!

Can it be a mix? Like the Minos as the wrestlers and the Homunculus as our "managers"? Because the Homos aren't really built for fighting unless you take the liberty of buffing them up.

Jesus Christ my spelling of Homunculus is disgusting

Eh, mixing races like that phrasing [/spoilers] usually gets messy, but doable

I like the minotaurs deal

I'll be fine with pure Mino if it makes things better for you.

>Human Wrestlers

Minotaurs with the Wrestling theme initiated, prepare for civ to be started in ~15 minutes

Steel will bend,
Stones will crack,
Their women will weep,
As we lay their men on their backs”
The cacophony of deep voices coming from the Mares and Bulls of your tribe ring through the air as they chant one of their many war-songs. You add your voice to the cry, pride straining through every sinew in your body as you walk with the procession, sixty strong Minotaur of the Ka’Kresh horde adorned with numerous leather pieces of clothing, long straps and pouches covering the more sensitive areas, often with the bones of numerous races rattling from their ends.

You carried no weapons, a minotaur’s weapon are his muscles, his horns, his will, and the chant made sure to remind you of it with every beat – a beat that you carried with you as your people crossed the mountains from the great wastes of Pandesia, into the greater half of the continent that your kind had not yet seen – ripe for plunder. For centuries the hordes of the great wastes battled for control, the lesser races, the hairless, the hornless, were simply resources. Slaves when needed, food when needed, breeders when needed, a Minotaur did not need any skill beyond the ability to show his opponent who was the superior species.

“Over the hill, flame!” A cloud of dust followed the young bull the horde had sent ahead as a scout, his higher-pitched baritone stopping the loud chant, and an excited hush fell over the horde. A village. You grinned. The chieftain stops the procession with a raised fist, and after exchanging a few furtive words with the scout, and promptly roared “WE SHALL RAID!”. The silence following was so thick your hooves almost felt stuck in it.

CONT.

A plume of humid breath escaped your muzzle.

And suddenly the world was filled with the noise of a rampaging herd, dozens of hooves beat the ground as you crest the top of the hill, below lies a simple village, a sprawling mass of huts surrounding a ring of larger buildings.

- Where do you wish to head first?
> A.) Head to the farmlands ringing the village
> B.) The sprawling mass of ratty huts
> C.) The central ring of buildings
> D.) Other

Oh, the map.

>C.) The central ring of buildings

>C.) The central ring of buildings
Announce our great presence.

Hop you're still here, Ree.

>B.) The sprawling mass of ratty huts