Renegade Space Marine chapter creation

We made these tables just about a week ago, and its time to try them out tg!

link to the tables we will be using
1d4chan.org/wiki/Renegade_Space_Marine_Chapter_Creation_Table

NOW! d100 for our progenitor

Rolled 96 (1d100)

An Iron hands succesor cool, never see those

d100 for the millenia in which we were founded

Rolled 15 (1d100)

The 34th millenium!

another d100 for the millenium we split form the imperium

Rolled 20 (1d100)

The 35th millenium, damn we weren't loyal for long

d100 for why we left the imperium

Rolled 63 (1d100)

Emperor's Light: These Marines saw the Imperium as a perversion of the Emperor's will, deemed its festering bureaucracy beyond redemption, and rebelled in order to try and stay true to the Emperor.

alright then

d20 for geneseed mutation(as in wether we even have any or progenitors didn't have)

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Well, given the time period, maybe something to do with the Nova Terra Civil War, and the fact that the Imperium was becoming increasingly religious. Perhaps they saw it as a chance to reforge a new Imperium without the religious fetters, and never went back after Nova Terra lost?

OP, you still there? Or should someone else take over?

Significant mutation.

Give me 1d10 for what that mutation is, if you'd be so kind.

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Over sensitive occulobe. Great vision, but can't see well in bright light. Probably wear helmets a lot then I suppose.

1d10 for chapter flaw.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Eye to eye. The chapter eschews just about any form of combat other than melee range.

1d2 for if the chapter legend was before or after they split from the Imperium.

Rolled 1 (1d2)

Before they abandoned the Imperium. Or maybe when they did? Idk. Not after in any case.

D100 for who he was though.

Rolled 5 (1d100)

Well, he was either from the previous founding or from the original progenitor that spawned them. So maybe an Iron Hand of some kind.

Roll again for what he was, other than not actually from their chapter.

Rolled 19 (1d100)

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Re-rolling

Going with this one because the other would be a repeat.

So a librarian. Pretty weird for an Iron Hands successor, but I suppose they have them.

Now what did he do? Another 100

Rolled 27 (1d100)

He was a stalwart warrior against the chapters enemies, probably one of the greatest if not the greatest. Kind of bland, but those enemies likely included the Imperium of Man. So perhaps he helped spur them to defect in the first place if he was still alive? They left only a thousand years after their founding.

In any case. 1d10 for their home sector.

Rolled 6 (1d10)

The sector is all but abandoned by the Imperium, with the chapter being it's only real stewards.

1d10 for how they rule their sector.

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Tribute. They don't rule directly, but they strong arm the population when they want something. Whether or not they are willing is another matter. Maybe they revere them, but maybe not.

1d10 for combat doctrine.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Siege and attrition. I suppose that's how they've probably survived so long. Wear down any attempts to come after them.

1d100 for how they operate as a military force.

Rolled 52 (1d100)

Mercenaries. I'm not sure who's in the market for hiring rogue space marines, but I guess there's someone willing to take that risk out there.

Chapter leadership 1d10

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Split ideals. More like several factions united under one banner. Not necessarily fighting, but there are some deep divisions in the chapter.

1d100 for missing equipment.

Rolled 61 (1d100)

No flamers. Maybe they don't have enough promethium to waste burning folks? That said, they'd need to fill that gap with something else. Especially seeing as they're a close combat focused chapter.

1d100 for special equipment.

Rolled 10 (1d100)

Didn't we skip specialty restrictions?

Oh shit you're right.

Traditional weaponry. They favor one weapon above all others.

D100 for specialty restrictions.

Rolled 89 (1d100)

Librarians. Well, that's pretty weird. You can re-roll if you like, but moving on.

D10 for chapter strength.

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Nominal. Standard, but a little odd given their factious nature.

D100 for motivation.

Rolled 83 (1d100)

Unknown motivations. Someone is pulling the strings, or maybe not, inside or outside the chapter. The Marines don't know why they fight, but they do.

1d100 for allies.

Rolled 40 (1d100)

A fact supported by the divide among the chapter structure?

They're allied with a Necron tomb world. Makes sense for Iron Hands successors, but one wonders how that relationship really works.

Another d100 for enemies.

Rolled 6 (1d100)

A different rogue human faction. Interesting. That's pretty weird. I have to get to sleep, but there's some odd stuff going on with these guys.