CYOA Thread

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches
strawpoll.me/10203143
strawpoll.me/10203106
strawpoll.me/10203070
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hidden Library, Clockwork Owl and Gaius Julius Caesar. If anyone needs me I'll be learning flawless Russian for the next month or so. Then... The World.

I'll dump a few before I shitpost Dragon King again

Malegol, the Volcano

>Affinity:
Earth

>Complications:
Benevolent
Crusade
Undead
Nemesis
Treasure
Usurper
Adaptation

>Size:
Behemoth

>Race:
Draconic

>Boss Perks:
Empowerment (Inferno)
Morphing (Average Human)
Vitality Prowess
Physical Prowess
Perception Prowess
Magical Prowess
Enchanted Armor
Enchanted Weapon
Arena Manipulation
Personal Guards

>Minion Perks:
Empowerment (Technology)
Diverse
Appearance
Talented (Engineering)
Specialty (Defense)
Equipment
Training
Hybrid

>Minions:
-Average Humanoid/Earth Elemental (Dwarves)
Guards x3 (75)
Soldiers x4 (100)
Clerics (25)
Merchants (25)
Engineers x2 (50)
Mages (25)
Warriors (10)
Overseers (10)
Craftsmen x2 (20)
Warlord (1)
Archmage (1)

-Giant Earth and Iron Construct (Golems)
Servants (25)
Warriors x5 (50)
Champion (1)

-Average Celestial (Valkyries)
Soldiers (25)
Clerics (25)
Riders (10)
Priests (10)
Harem (10)
Agents (10)
Chosen (1)

>Realm Perks:
Large
Legendary

Malegol the Living Volcano was as consumed by pride and avarice as the rest of his elemental dragon brethren. However, in his all-consuming quest for dominance there awoke within him a spark of curious origin. As he explored this new avenue of his psyche he discovered the virtues of wisdom and patience. Emboldened by these new ideas he cast off his destructive ambitions and resolved to carve out a strong home from which he could foster new life; a more difficult path to power but hopefully more rewarding. His base nature still defines him only now his pride, greed, envy, and rage now serve a righteous cause, meaning that he makes enemies easily. The constant strife he invites keeps his soldiers sharp but does not always allow for peace and prosperity. There is always one more evil to wipe out, one more conquest that will enrich his subjects.

The forces of Good, aware of or even perhaps machinating his change of heart, were quick to supply him with angelic supplicants and advisors in the form of powerful Valkyries. They serve his every need, filling out a more flexible role than his own creations.

Malegol's first act of Creation was to form Men of his own from the rock and iron deep in the earth. He imbued within them a curiosity and mechanical aptitude that surpassed his own and was pleased to see their industrious minds immediately set to work. The Golems were a natural next step; an extension of the Dwarves' short stature and limited strength. Built similarly out of stone and metal, though in a more literal, mortal sense, they serve as the backbone of the military and as civil servants, keeping the deep cave fortress safe and running smoothly.

Can't even make them gijinka? You had to go full bestiality?

Doppelganger Mask, Technomatic uplink, Cabaret cutie

Monster sex =/= bestiality
Having sex with fantasy creatures is not bestiality
Well if it breaks the rule on Veeky Forums I will drop it then

>Growlithe

ty bb

Wrong. Having sex with animals, even fictional animals, is bestiality.

Going into this completely blind. Assuming it's a sci-fi horror setting.
>Galley
>Powered armour
>Marcus Rodriguez
>Stasis Bed
Okay, assumptions proven correct.
>Silverskulls
>Observers (taking Sentry gun)
>Cerebrals (taking Inssua)
>The King (taking Yellow mask, Interdiction field, and Cienna)

Hopefully The King is the sort of thing that the Yellow mask can get you away from.

You know with all the spamming in /vp/ I would have expected Ralts and Goomy to be in the list

Time to place your bets anons. Does Angel hate men so much because she was actually raped? Or is she legitimately phsychotic?

Nobody cares.

A straight up bestiality CYOA? I wonder if there's any fucked up fetishes that don't have a cyoa at this point.

Angel is psychotic either way. Don't feed into it.

I think just watersports.

Is that Angel's typing style, though? I don't recall her posting like that, though I did manage to miss most of the drama of those days.

The previous posts are more her normal style. Long paragraphs with lots of caps is her getting mad style.

I've been here to long.

Only an hour, and you baboons can't even act like people.

Image Version: mediafire.com/folder/43r0qdm4sm895/The_End_Approaches

>Baboons

We can't act like people for an hour, a minute, or even five seconds. We can fake it unconvincingly for two, maaaaybe four, but then an intrusive thought occurs and then we must act on our unspeakable desires.

They can't resist going after Angel I guess.

Number 1 relax, this is just /cyoa/ mid-shitshow period. It passes, it always does.

Number 2 it's gonna be a while longer, my laptop decided to just shit itself and cost me most of my progress on the next set of Ranks [2/3] of it and a great deal of my material for the next text update. So here is the next set of polls, one of the only things I didn't lose. Next Rank update as soon as possible, but for now I'm tucking in for the night. Update soon but not as soon as I'd like. Until then folks.

strawpoll.me/10203143
strawpoll.me/10203106
strawpoll.me/10203070

1/3

2/3

3/3

>The King
>Bloodborne has conditioned me to trust eldritch horrors completely

Still have questions, specifically about Dragon turtles.
How big are the turtles? and what is the average speed (compared to modern transport)?

They're at the massive category, which would only be smaller than the supermassive dragons (behemoths, etc.)
I'd say slightly bigger than a cruise ship. Average speed would be around 20mph, probably

You really do remind me of him.

Sleep well, faggot.

>Nidhogg
>Umbral
>Nomad
>Unholy
>Hunters

I am the living darkness

>If an Eldritch horror offers you unlimited power, you say YES!

My other one would be the Vampire King that I made in the last thread
>Dragonborn
>Crimson
>Harem
>Majesty
>No Path

Can I ride the Tsunamis I create?
I'm being creative with my powers
and do I still have access to my human powers if I choose Survivor as Immortality

Yes and yes
But to the latter, your human powers will be weakened until your dragon form returns

>Cape World

If there isn't a "Punch-Oxymandias-in-the-Face" mission, I will be severely disappointed in you.

You're still working on the Companion expansion right?

nice

Yep. You probably won't see it for a while, but yeah, I'm working on it.

Hydra
Gold
Guardian
The Golden Council
Majesty

Oh shit, look out, here comes the fucking king of lasers. Shooting fucking lasers everywhere, cutting down anyone that dare break the holy laws of the land. I am a guardian of justice and beloved protector of humans, who know me for the dozens of laser beams that I shoot out my fucking mouths.

>Dragon Turtle
>Water
>Servant
>The Syndicate
The Living Island

Finally, someone actually makes a GOOD build for this CYOA.

I just had the best idea: A team of Dragonborn members of the Order of the Dragonsword who all have different colors and act like a sentai team

>Dragonborn
>Crystal
>Guardian
>Jovial
>Order of the Dragonsword

I mean can you blame people? The bad guy ones are all about seizing control and power for yourself, the good guy ones are basically all different flavors of Cop working for Tiamat. Most people are going to choose autonomy over being a servant.

Rosetta Tablets, Artistic Enhancements and Gaius Julius Caesar.
I'd choose to learn Japanese, Korean, German, Russian and French.
I'd choose to be good at drawing, playing the guitar, songwriting, writing and singing.

Oh no, I meant a quality build. I wasn't talking about morality.
Laser hydra just outstrips eveything else by so much that it's not even funny.

>Wyrm
>White
>Hunger
>Terror
>Mercenary
It's Big, Scar, Pink and all Wiggly
IT'S THE
ALASKAN
BULL
WYRM

>tfw reddit steals your CYOA less than twelve hours after you posted it
Who's the reddit monkey?
You have to be browsing

They're all massive wankers, too. Basically
>REEEEEE WHY WON'T ANYONE MAKE STARDUST 2.0 FOR MEEEEEE

reddit is creatively bankrupt
they can't produce shit, hell even the people here who don't make CYOAs can contribute good ideas if they're asked.
reddit will always play second fiddle

Black Tarrasque, but fuck your scorpion tail. Hibernation, Terror, and Golden Council.

I rise up from my slumber every few years to wreck the shit of whoever's fucking up the balance I'm keeping in my domain. Now I have a breath attack that burns even dragons.

This

If you want to explicitly be a good guy without working for Tiamat your only option is Dragonsword, I think. At least I don't see anything about them working directly for her.

I think it's so beautiful, though.
>REEE WHY DO THEY MAKE WAIFU CYOAS, WHY DON'T THEY MAKE THE CYOAS *I* WANT THEM TO MAKE?????
Their "make it for me!"-attitude is far worse than on here

Anyway, changed the names around because fuck me if I know which one is most popular

Which one were you user?

Yeah, but that's the one all about being nice to humans and not ruling over them like is your right.

>Dragonborn
>Astral
>Survivor
Surprised you can take this as a dragonborn
>Sagacity
>Celestial Bureaucracy
Probably the easiest way to nail Tiamat.

Also holy shit this is the most evil group possible. If you want to change your destiny these people will murder you.

>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
they literally would die off if we stopped

Demons on Earth forever

God are they seriously acting like that?

>How dare this content I stole not suit my tastes!

whoops

I think they're just using us as some kind of Reddit gold farm to inflate their e-peens.

I haven't done any research into the subject, but the only CYOA I've seen that I remember them making is that really basic one about bracelets.

but people can kite you especially those speedy ones

Wow, my first CYOA to be put on Reddit after the very first Augmentations one.

I feel proud. I wonder if there's a shitstorm there too.

more dumpster diving

It's not like some guy is pretending he made the stuff, I don't get the big deal other than
>REEEEEEEEEEddit

Wouldn't breeding with Amazons for 1500 years just make most Europeans, including men, super huge?
Regardless I choose cute, since it doesn't make me cute and also implies that there are in fact still a few guys that aren't tiny and androgynous, so I'm not really a freak. Being taller/stronger than everybody, grills errywhere, and cute rich roomie. 0 downsides

>Implying the strong have the right to rule the weak
Sounds like somebody is in desperate need of a piping hot application of Justice.

they're just happy they have someone to post.
Beggars can't be choosers

I'd feel the opposite of proud desu

>Jewish Conspiracy Humor
>Humor

>Trusting Great Ones when one of the three Great Ones you meet in game's entire deal is using you and Gehrman to kill off their other rivals no matter what you say or want.

Give me a Moonlight Greatsword, because there's some cocky abominations that needs cleansing.

>Implying the strong, intelligent, inventive, wise, and everliving don't have the right to guide humanity into enlightenment.

Good thing weeaboo filth's opinions matter for 1/3rd as much as a normal human's then.

The most powerful faction is the one that lives solely for wrecking humanity's shit though.

Turning into a dragon doesn't make you any of those except strong and everliving. And believing that gives you some kind of inherent moral superiority over the human masses says to me that somebody needs to keep you in check, in case you become an immortal tyrant.

>Pyromaniac
Dis gon' be gud

You're so sassy tonight, Ordion.

>Behemoth
>Black
>Harem
>Warrior
>Dragonsword

Almost took Terror and Hunter as I think that would be more powerful for my build but I want to be a good Dragon, or at least not an outcast that wants to destroy humanity. AND if the hunters did destroy humanity the harem, worship, and maiden options would stop working. But dam if the hunters perk is not amazing with that triple boost.

I wonder if the two magic swords (from the opposed factions) are any good as a dragon other dragonborn. Maybe the could magically change size or something.

I just hate weeaboos a lot.

Maybe it's cause Japs are the traditional enemies of us Chinese.

Veeky Forums has an auto filter. T B H auto transforms to desu iirc
Test: desu

I get cyclical rediection from those links...

Why are you making cyoas for people on a weeaboo site then? Also it's a word filter, ya newfag fuccboi, baka desu senpai

There's text cut-of in the intro. You probably want to drag the gradient down a bit on page 3.

>Drake
>Multichromatic
Stopped reading, that's all I ever need. Plus, getting my aspects to carry over is great.
Plus, if a Dragon is a two-story house, then I'm okay with being smaller. That's fucking big, and I couldn't go in a forest/town in dragon-mode as one.

>Bronze
For dat dere Lightning-breath and increased speed. Plus, in Human form, I'm basically a wizard.
>White
Liquid nitrogen breath.

Hibernation would be the easiest, half a year of sleep every decade, but
>Guardian
Is so much fun. I want to protect the royal bloodline of some nation I deem worthy.
Plus, it should help me gain some control over the country, maybe give me a place as a Noble when I'm in Human form.
I probably wouldn't tell them I can shapeshift for a long time. I don't want preferential treatment right off the bat.
>Jovial
To minimize threats to the Kingdom.
Divine would've been great if it weren't for that "your enemies are also luckier" thing.
I don't need nor want Majesty, I don't want to force people to think better of me. That should come from my actions.

Given that I already know I want to protect a Kingdom, these factions aren't too attractive. But they give boons, so
>The Syndicate
Because I only have to leave when there's a "major threat"

>trying to guilt-trip me into picking a faction
>trying to force me into a certain path, rather than letting me Choose my Own Adventure
Don't pull this shit

I don't know who Marduk is, and I'm not going to follow him since a) Tiamat was nice enough to make me a dragon + immortal and b) I cannot be fucked to toss out this build.
Just a personal thing, I was confused and thought everything below Marduk was only available if you picked him. I'd drop it at the bottom.

I'd have picked Black if it didn't cripple my flying speed. I'd have picked Crystal if I could fire spikes, not powder

This is a weeaboo site?

I mean I know some of the boards are steeped in that garbage but I really don't visit other boards much to see.

And just cause I hate weeaboos doesn't mean I don't like CYOAs. I like making CYOAs more and seeing new CYOAs more than I hate weeaboos.

Wow really? Shit.

That's kind of stupid.

cuck smg senpai desu

But they were so nice to you in the past.
I mean look at this daycare center, run by wonderful Japanese people in China

Green
Huanlong
Harem
Jovial
Celestial Bureaucracy

Where I go, life follows. I can create plants and animals, providing food and a constantly replenishing forest for the communities that I frequent. I use this to set my self up as a small god of life and growth, and all I ask in return is that a portion of the forests I create be set aside and never violated so that I will always have a retreat. And, on the side, I will bring particularly fit and beautiful young women to spend time with me in my groves. The jovial aspect and the ability to magic a wondrous forest out of thin air will make immortality fairly easy to maintain as long as I wish.

baka ?

>Keeping in check.
Nowhere in that does it say I can't become king of all humanity you know. Just that you'll flip out if I'm mean.

You colossal semen gargling faggot. It's not a right, it's a duty. Pull out your tyrant lexicon or something, fuck.

This website was founded by moot for his SomethingAwful friends to discuss anime. The first two boards were /a/ (anime) and /b/ (anime/random). All other boards were created to be side distractions for the main topic of anime.

I always thought this might be a case of no respect for your elders.

>This is a weeaboo site?
The irony, man. The term "weeaboo" itself was made into a thing on this fucking site . By being one of the joke world filters you seem unaware of, no less. Damn.

Ha ha, funny.

It would be funnier if I was from Nanjing, but unfortunately I'm not.

Huh. Didn't know that.

Eh I still like CYOAs more than I hate Japanazi minions.

I kind of don't understand this.

Also I finished the character building part of Desert Soldier, would Veeky Forums want to see or wait till it's complete first?

I definitely get the "Dragon" part, but not the "King" part. Which Kingdoms can I rule?
Which cities/states have corrupt leaders? Are there any quests I can do to marry a princess?

>Being smug you cauased a shitstorm
>Namefagging
>Hating weeaboos on a anime image board based off of a Japanese image board currently owned by a Japanese guy
>Being Chinese

Yep. Quoting:
>I just wish that not all the CYOAs here weren't all just glorified choose-your-waifu fap material. We need more stuff like Stardust. Now THAT is choosing an adventure.

Which one are you asking about?

I always vote wait.