APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h3p64/smartcontract_chainlinktestnet_and_technology/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h3p64/smartcontract_chainlinktestnet_and_technology/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'M SORRY I WILL NEVER SELL YOU AGAIN I'M SORRY

checked

Linkies

GTFIH and upvote

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h3p64/smartcontract_chainlinktestnet_and_technology/

Just dumped kek. Thanks

already 8 threads of your shittoken and counting
this is why everyone hates you linkfags
now back to slack and rory

fomo will kick in hard enough

Mine kicked on already and I have 30k I bought from .13-.15 I'm sitting comfy af

> mfw I seriously considered to sell the 19c LINK cos it was an obvious pump 3h ago
> check the price now
> oh lord. I wish I had bought the dip

seems like there's a ton of buying pressure rn in the order book it will keep going up someone is still at it

Same. The hassle of cold storage prevented me and I'm glad it did - it would have led to me going against the advice I've been saying for weeks that there is no predicting when this thing is going to take off. It might retrace again but I wouldn't feel comfortable being out of this market right now or at any point in the near future. It's too risky being out the rocket when it finally leaves for the moon.

it's going down already

[post] BUY LINK, many profit +30% in one day. Cool coin realy. [/post.]

im sorry

> It's too risky being out the rocket when it finally leaves for the moon.
Ye, this.
I especially left all exchanges to avoid falling for day-trading meme *again*.
Now I gotta decided, if I wanna buy some extra bullish LINK or hope there is a dip before we hear the announcements from devs

>no one bothered to realize the supposed "bot" had mismatched tags with the "/" in the wrong place

[post] BUY LINK, many profit +30% in one day. Cool coin realy.. [/post]

THE MOON OF NAZAROV

Glad I didn't listen to this board and sell precious Link

SO happy I never listened in the first place.

>t. Nigger brain who can't think long term

lol, was about to post the same thing.
Deluded fucking linkies

>t.Nigger bagholder who needs LINK to 5x to get out break even

Yea cuz everyone buys the ATH like you, right?

Dude, do you really want to argue LINK was a smart investment compared to ANYTHING else that was shilled here? I don't own and have never owned any link. The fact that you are so salty about me pointing out something this obvious makes it pretty clear who bought at ATH and who didnt't.

I'm not salty. Lol

But you are certainly mad :^}

Don't worry, i'm sure you'll get to 1 btc some day

It's just getting pumped and preparing to dump into BTC. If you manage to break even at all on your LINK investment, sell and get into BTC while you can.

If only you'd know.. ;)

The volume is very quickly approaching the same level it was at when it reached the peak of its first pump. I sincerely hope you are actually holding link and aren't dumb enough to fall for the FUD.

check out that sell wall stinkie linkies

>buy 679 @ 31k

HAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

"buy 679" KEK YOU FUCKING PAJEET JUST FUCKING KYS. HOW MUCH MORE TRANSPARENT COULD YOUR FUDDING BE. YOURE SO FUCKING POOR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek using the ETH pair, what a cheat.

hahahahahahahahaha praise kek

Lol poor boy

HAHAHAHAHA PAJEET!! ITS GOING BACK UP! TIME TO KYS! HAHAHAHA KILL YOURSELF! KILL YOURSELF! BUY SOME ROPE WITH THOSE 679 LINK HAHAHA KILL YOURSELF!

For what? -50% is still a fucking shit investment. Deluded retards

>BUY 679 Link @ 0.0031 ETH

>because link definitely won't rise more

>he talks shit to those who bought ATH because that's what he always does
>cant imagine that YOU CAN ACTUALLY BUY LOW CUZ BRAINLET

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PAJEET FRIEND AHHAHAHAHAHAHA KYS

Link is /ourcoin/ lets keep the Plebbitors and normies out for as long as possible.

>tfw you bought at 0.26$ and sold at 0.40$
Show your blockfolio mate

link marines prepare for takeoff

kek i bought at 30 cents and swingtraded my way down to 3x+ my stack, didnt bother to count my avg buy in anymore when i got in the green. i didnt sell at 40 or at sibos pump tho so thats your win

3x what? 100 LINK ? HAUIAHYIUHAIUHAIUHAIUHAIUAHIUAHIUAHAHAHAHAHAhAAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA SOMEONE'S FUCKING PISSED I BET YOURE THE PAJEET WHO GOT ABSOLUTELY REKT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NEED TO BE SO ASSBLASTED ITS FINE.

I really don't understand why LINKies have to blow up the entire board when their coin pumps a little bit. Everyone else has been making gains during this bull run too.

kek i thought you were the guy who placed a 679 LINK buy order, my bad

im pretty sure at this point the ones who make fun of linkies are those who have link while people like me who make fun of nolinks dont really have link/only buy for these shitty pumps

WE BOTH THOUGHT THE OTHER GUY IS THE PAJEET KEK

WHILE YOU BOTH ARE PAJEETS KEK

Go back to plebit

/rentfree

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Nice, about to double my position. I'm up 20% already.

Even as a LINK holder I am sick of the 100 ADHD threads.

I'm sorry for your loss

More like the untimely to the timely.
Got in at 1540

Why the fuck is it rising??

There hasn't been ANY recent news lately

??

How is that "ILL REBUY LATER" working out so far?

It's smart money coming in before the boom

actually it is many rumors about possible confirmations of working progress and the incoming news. this coin has lots of attention and high hopes. obviously the price will surge. and depending on the news it will rise further.

I'd only dump if it is really shitty news.

Is it OK to leave my link in binance I can't be bothered trying to figure out how to move it to my nano ledger

Massive 20% run after coming down 70%. You linklets were right, enjoy your lambos, strippers and cocaine.

[post] BUY LINK, many profit +30% in one day. Cool coin realy.. ...or don't. it's your choice.... really [/post]

Cool meme Pajeet.
Making a genuine bot fuckup into a meme to cover your tracks. Nice one!

>The absolute state of linkies
im just messing with you because you crack me up

hi.

you deserve to lose your LINK with that mentality

I sold all my LINK

I'm gonna buy back in when the price dips again

This thread did not age well.

>tfw when bought at 1900, and again at 1800
>now at 1700

I'll help you. The current test net implementation doesn't use Link. It uses BTC and ETH to fund contracts.

Link was removed from the network and deemed unnecessary. Free FUD for some fudders because I need to accumulate more.

this had been on the front of /r/cryptocurrency earlier: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7h3p64/smartcontract_chainlinktestnet_and_technology/.
this time might be different.

Lost about 50 link throughout the fiasco trying to be a cool trader. Oh well time to hold with iron hands and buy more with fiat when it hits the floor.

>1700sats
>still down almost 90% from ath
Sorry youve lost so much money? Idk what else to say

Wait, Fudding aside wouldn't that mean the coin is worthless?

Yes. Now short it before it's too late.

(yes)

maybe so, I could be fucking myself pretty good right now

Its just the market dude. Probably some discord group pnd'ing.

Just read up on it, it will cause the price to dip but the test net was likely made before the token itself. Good accumulation fud though.

Grat's. You going off and informing yourself is better than what 90% of what Veeky Forums does. Keep it up.

>implying Sergey wants LINK to become superfluous when he has 300m heavy bags
no, he'd never allow it. it's in his best interest to shill LINK and shoehorn it everywhere so he's as rich as possible